Redpill me on Kingsman Secret Service. I've heard it's a redpilled movie, but how?

Redpill me on Kingsman Secret Service. I've heard it's a redpilled movie, but how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3IJD3md5Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All governments and their agencies are corrupt and want to kill most of humanity except for a selected few because muh global warming.

It's a terrible movie, not redpilled at all
Honestly the second worst movie I've ever seen, and I only watched it because I was on the airplane

I wonder...

It's not redpilled. It's full of degenerate bullshit.

The only thing remotely "redpilled" about it is the fact that the bad guy is a stereotypical nigger-rich dindu. And the bad guys are pro-global-warming, but that's incidental.

Just watch the church scene, it's the only part of the movie worth watching.

An evil dindu with a stronk womyn sidekick get btfo'd by a white guy after he cleans up his life and starts dressing professionally.

it was okay in terms of enjoyment. Really the thing I remember the most about it is Samuel Jackson with a lisp

A private organization saves the world. You can't get more redpilled than that in today's movies.

Basically the villain is a liberal, environmentalist, black tech mogul who decides that humans are destroying the planet and that he needs to reduce the population. So he comes up with a scheme to kill a large portion of the world's people by using a device hidden in SIM cards, which he distributes all over the world as part of a charity to help poor people afford cell phones. After making sure that his friends and rich business partners are safe, he activates the device to make all the poor people go insane and start murdering each other.

Then a bunch of white dudes kick his ass.

I remember that the movie had a scene where the queen of sweden was fucked by the protaganist in the ass

>anglos
>white

It's was just another attempt by the Brits to reinvigorate their youth. The youth aren't interested in "brainy" stuff anymore (No offense to the Britbongs here). I said another, because London has fallen, Specter, The imitation game, The theory of everything and some others have been the other attempts. I'm sure you've noticed the patterns...come on..

>Anglos
>Not the best example of the beuty of the white race

>American flag
>white
Pick one Jose.

new meme

>Kingsmen
>Redpill

LOL Hardly. Good movie, the church scene is one of the best scenes I've seen in a recent movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3IJD3md5Uw

Only thing i can think about is that MC turned from degenerate fullcap wearing faggot into properly dressed gentleman

It's not redpilled nor is it bluepilled

DESU this works, it is what I did and I started getting dates. I just shave once a week and wear collared shirts that I tuck in. Then I get a hair cut once a month. It does wonders.

>art imitating life.