The religion of piece ( of crap ) unloads on Canada. Seriously who wants more mudslimes in their countries?

The religion of piece ( of crap ) unloads on Canada. Seriously who wants more mudslimes in their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened? Another truck of peace? How many dead?

I'll tell you whom: countries with low key mudslimes already infiltrating. The low keys get in and work their way up to a level they can "help" their explodey brethen get in to join them

>pic semi related

I want to know this as well

As much as I want more Christians

This happened in my city. Dirty mudslimes. Our countries leader wants to let more in. Fuck Trudeau

>not
>canadian

Must be Russian

Pierre Trudeau was a nazi, then a communist...his son of a bitch(Margaret), Justin Trudeau is a rabid muslim who promised to fill the country with jihad terrorists...Millions on the way!

Nothing you can do about it, bitch

Truck of peace followed by knife of peace.
Say thank you or you're going to jail for hate speech btw

Funny, because I live just 15 miles away from the biggest muslim community in North America. Yet, we don't have any of the bullshit problems everyone else has. The Muslims here seem to want the same thing - to live a normal life away from the jihad freaks. Yes, a lot of them want to keep some weird cultural shit, but they learn fairly quickly that such things make them targets for scrutiny by their fellow Muslims. Nobody wants anybody else to ruin the ride they all have going here. And they're willing to police themselves, for the most part, to keep it.

Just like there's blacks and niggers.
There are Muslims and fucknuts.

this

fact is, niggers are usually not into terror attacks with dozens of victims, muslims are usually trying to hit the jackpot when they go nuts.

Edmonton alberta

I live pretty close to where this happened ~15 minutes away.

Edmontonians are awesome. I bet there was so many guys jumping into trying to stop this. We ain't pussies like USA and Europe.

Go eat a bag of dicks you Liberal Faggot.

Yes, the religion of Peace, the purest and only true religion successfully attacked the people of war, theft and oppression.

We Muslims are freedom fighters. We will liberate the world from the oppression of the West. Allah wills it.

so progressive

You are Islam's best friend.

honest to fucking god, and this is what America's leftist media holds out as what we should wish we had

they both have dick face

they can come but step out of line near me or ppl I care about I have several guns and won't blink an eye in shooting the trouble makers.

>t; its the jews

i hate this fucking faggot so much

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

>Jews are behind it

I would gladly let 100 Muslims in the country if we can kick op out

BWAAHAA you goat fuckers can't keep your cocks out of the live stock long enough to build a simple fire arm.

Muderds happen every fucking day in canada by white people.

one muslim does one thing: Sup Forums: reeeeeee ban all muslims reee its all off them.

fucking retards

But if you get raped by sand people, you win.

Shalom

omg the muslim sdid it again why do akhbars like to blow themselves up we must do something about islam we must stand with israel to eradicate the muslim threat in the middle east. give to israel thsoe muslim terrors will not stop until they have taken our freedoms away from us. tolerance and immigrants but also terrorism and muh freedums i'm so conflicted i'll do anything the jews say because i'm confused alarmed and ultra suggestible right now

Good, bitch

Oi vey the goyim live only to serve the jews

> who wants more mudslimes in their countries?

Germans, of course

>only the countries the most controlled by cryptojews
ironically

4 injured pedestrians, 1 officer who was hit and stabbed (reported just injured). No confirmed deaths.

(Part of it) happened about 5 blocks from my place

War is Peace
Free Speech is Hate Speech
Diversity is Strength

Obey

islam=cancer

I WANT THIS FAGGOT BURNED ALIVE

>it's the jews, that have put me here. we must integrate all 77 new genders into the canadian fabric of society. we must allow israel to send all of the desperate refugees created by their wars of conquest to settle in canada so they they can serve as elements of fear for the white goyi-- the white middle class. we need a strong middle class where everyone pays their shekels, repeats and parrots jewish neo-liberalism and pro-gender degeneracy. canada must always be at the ready to promote the israeli narrative and we must always be good goyim.

ong hon hon i dried to dell dem but dey didn't lisden do me. i have de beeble, i have de power, together we gan mage dis right

I wonder what is the name of the kike who orchestrated this, and how much he paid the stupid musdslime to commit this terror attack.

Where the fuck are you Detroit Michigan.. the towelhead community is hudge over there I next door in Windsor Canada I know.

Being this gullible...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

>White guy shoots up mosque. Not a word from you bitches

>Random brown guy drives a truck. ZOMG all muslims are terrorists!

Sup Forums reported on the mosque shooting

>White SJW with severe mental issues shoots up a mosque
>motives unclear

There's nothing to talk about here

>Muslim proclaims hatred of all non muslims his entire life
>Muslim is devoutly obsessed with islam
>Kills random people
>Motive is to kill white people

There's alot to talk about here.

t; CBC, CTV no different

>halal socks

jesus fucking christ.

If he is in Quebec he is French, not white.

White sjw? The fuck are you talking about?

B-BUT RELIGION OF PEACE, OP!

Corporations can't be gay.

>Only white people can have mental issues, everyone else is a terrorist.

He had a twitter feed. youtube channel packed full of global warming, anti-racist, feminist shit. He was harcore blue pilled. That's why the news talking about for like a day, then dropped it, he was a liberal, it broke their narrative.
Like I said, his motives were unclear, and he was likely just crazy, just like 99% of white's who engage in random violence, there isn't really a motive, they're just crazy and no one cared enough to get them help.

What?

>all muslims have the same mental issues, that manifest the same way, motivate them to do the same thing for the same reasons.
>better invite more in

Nice logic.

>all muslims

oh boy

He was white you fucking dumbass. How retarded are you to compare language and ethnicity?

He wasnt, he was a fucking Sup Forums troll you dumbass. Where the fuck do you pull this shitty ass info from? I lived in fucking qc at the time.

Once again a good time to remember to thank the USA for the shit storm

Uhaulu Akbar

> in Lethbridge
> like Edmonton
Why couldn't it have been in Calgary instead.....

>Why couldn't it have been in Calgary instead
why can't you just be happy that it was in Canada?

the truck was filled with 5 tons of maple syrup explosives

WHAT ARE YOUR TALKING ABOUT???? THIS SHIT ONLY HAPPENS IN COUNTRIES THAT WON'T STAND UP TO MUDSLIMES!!! YUROP AND BRITBONG COLONIES!!! YOU NEVER SEE THIS HAPPENING HERE IN THE US CAUSE AT WILL JUST BURN ALL ISLAMICS IN RESPONSE!!!

447 people now have diabetes

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif
Fucking mudslimes.

Uh, from looking at it.
The news reported he "was a right wing extremist" because he liked a tweet from a conservative in the UK once, literally their entire fucking fucking story was based on the fact he clicked thumbs up once on something a conservative (so center left) in the UK said.
because you lived in the shittiest city in the country at the time doesn't mean shit.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum. Greeting from the Lebanon.

Was really disappointing to see this news piece as I live in Canada.

Really wish our government wasn't a bunch of fucking hippies and would get rid of this shit and not take in more.
Fucks sake we have immigration LAWS for a reason and our LAWS are not being enforced or upheld by the fucking government!

Bring back concealed carry to Canada let these fucks try this shit here won't be like what happens in fucking England

White Canadian here. I have Muslim friends, and they can't stand this shit. They're full on in favour of killing any Muslim who even hints at radicalized ideas. Most want to go so far as bomb the fuck out of the Middle East to thin the heard.
Black people vs niggers
Whites vs white trashy
Muslims vs. Radical shitheads

Also, Trudeau is a faggot, but mostly because of his bullshit tax policies. He's ok on the social stuff.