Be me

>be me
>bringing together a punk band
>get everything but a vocalist
>put out add looking for singer
>literally one response
>it's a fucking tranny
>all the other members of MY band want to hire him
>tfw destined to be a shitty meme band because all the other members want to virtue signal

>be me
>punk

what music do YOU make, cuck?

As long as the lyrics aren't about self identity and he/she doesn't make the image of the band faggy you're ok

If you're in nyc or ct I'll join

don't do it lad, you'll end up either representing the LGBT community or go the PWRBTTM route

We're in Philly if you can take the train.
As long as you're not a another confused faggot who doesn't even know which bathroom to use, you're in.

>all these cis supremecist posts
fuck off. i cant stand to be on this board if everyones this bigoted.

Nice bait

>needing a vocal
>in a punk band of all things

Nigga just have ur guitarist multitask

>Rejecting a trans singer from my punk band because I'm too afraid of what people will think

Fucking kek

Fake punk.

If you were real punk you wouldn't give a shit which gender they are.

maybe he doesn't want to be around an abomination

Only huge babies are that bothered by trans people.

I suggest something other than punk for OP. I can't imagine someone that is so easily bothered could make good harsh punk.

well OP did you try telling them you DON'T want the tranny to sing for the band?
and why don't you or another member sing instead?

triggered OP

do you need a safe space snowflake

>Only huge babies are that bothered by trans people.
Not true in the least bit most people over 30 are bothered as well as children and teenagers that didn't follow the "lib hip trend"

>singer for a punk band
You will never need a singer for a punk band

T. Huge baby

At least tell me why I'm a huge baby.

Bothered by their affliction because
>you can't be a girl if you're a guy it flies in the face of everything I've learned since a kid
>it's a mental illness yet isn't treated as so and isn't considered one not because of scientific facts but political pressure.
>believing that giving into delusions of grandeur is healthy or should be encouraged is disgusting since trannies will never truly become the gender they are leading to depression and other issues.
Plenty of legitamate reasons why they bother me, but to also keep this music related

IS he/she a good singer? Because that's really all that matters in this case

I mean everyone can feel however they want obviously. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to think your reasons are bullshit and that you're a bigot.

The actual issue is when people like OP won't let a person in their band just because they're transgender. Like you said, the only thing that should matter is whether or not they're a good singer.

Is the tranny a good vocalist?

What did he say that's wrong? Being trans IS a mentall illness, just an accepted one. Anyone that wants to cut off their dick is obviously not completely sane. It's also a "delusion of grandeur" because you are feeding into something that can never be possible. You will never truly be the opposite gender no matter how badly you want it, which just leads to disappointment and sadness.

What a prick, enjoy being threw from your band soon.

This

>you can't be a girl if you're a guy it flies in the face of everything I've learned since a kid
This should be obvious, right? Just because you were taught something growing up doesn't make it an absolute fact.

>it's a mental illness yet isn't treated as so and isn't considered one not because of scientific facts but political pressure.
It's as much a mental illness being bald and wanting a hair transplant or having a huge nose and wanting a nosejob. And even if it was a mental illness, the "treatment" would be helping them transition.

>believing that giving into delusions of grandeur is healthy or should be encouraged is disgusting since trannies will never truly become the gender they are leading to depression and other issues.
The reason a disproportionate amount of trans people from depression isn't because people are too encouraging. It's because they're discriminated against, harassed, and generally treated as a joke.

>It's as much a mental illness being bald and wanting a hair transplant or having a huge nose and wanting a nosejob
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness user

If that was the outcome he feared he'd hide his disgust instead. The most lucrative venues are on the coasts.

Not for nothing but blindly accepting something you don't feel right with is what children do (to do what they're told). I don't have a problem with Downys, but I wouldn't associate or go into business with one.

Gender dysphoria is classified as a disorder

>And even if it was a mental illness, the "treatment" would be helping them transition.

That's a terrible idea.

Transition isn't a treatment the same way xanax isn't.

if you get a hair transplant or a nose job it's because you want to change who you are. you don't "identify" as having a small nose and insist that everyone call you by your small nose pronouns, then get surgery to bring you to your "true form" of having a small nose. you just want to change your nose.
trans people are depressed because they don't have a vagina, if this wasn't the cause for their depression, they wouldn't want to transition anyway. you don't start hormone therapy unless you are insane and want to do something drastic.

ok but isn't you coming here and making this post to people who you know will agree with you virtue signaling?

Yeah you're a piece of shit

>punk band
>need a vocalist
pick one.

Anyone in the STL area wanna start a band?
I can play drums, even though I don't have a kit
please respond

Lmao get fucked op u screwed yourself out of a singer because ur a shitty transphobe

damn, don't think I can take the train. Good luck though

You should have just sang yourself OP you lazy nigger.