How come the Japanese don't admit that they were responsible for the Nanking Massacre?

How come the Japanese don't admit that they were responsible for the Nanking Massacre?

Has anime, manga, and video games made up for it?

Also, pic related.

Japanese are waking up and knowing that these kind histories are actually created for Chinese communist and its justification. Well, your activity would not carry as like past. How much are you earning?

pathetic weeb

It's only because the Chinese and Koreans make so much noise that Japanese people even know about Nanjing massacre or comfort women.

Most Japanese people are ignorant about Imperial Japan's atrocities in other occupied territories and think that the natives welcomed them as liberators from European colonialists.

よう!今日も元気か反日左翼!

Most Japanese are luckily uneducated by communist therefore they can be still ignorant. God things are going on in Japan now. Japanese are realizing true history and Creepy intention of Korean and Chinese politician. Time to wake up :D

it isn't that china is worry about what they don't know

it is that japanese top politicians visit a shrine built for some very very bad people

pls don't mistake these two

Many american and other countries politician and military related officers were coming to the shrine because it is understood as Arlington National Cemetery. How much are you earning? Give me the job.

but not the president
i earn 9.50 you can have my job

I think you should stop painful excuse.
Posting shit and earning such money is not really bad. I red news that Chinese information strategic workers are posting approximately 500 000.000 times per years for the social opinion control.

I stop painful excuse
And I make much money for social opinion control

If you stop stupid activity and thought, you may much respected and find good friend in Japan. Actually there aren't enough un-brainwashed Chinese. If you tell trues to Japanese, you can publish and get money from Japan. And you are recognized as honest person who is fighting with Chinese Communism. Don't you want be hero?

I like money more than truth

therefore Chinese have no innovation and still poor man.

Yes I have heard of this before

Then, why don't you want be smart.

i would rather be poor than be the parrot of western pigdog

t. Zhang

I can't get this.

Taiwan should be treated as a independent country by Japanese instead of Korea.

all the insults you have of china are from the repertoire of the west

i see right through you mr rogue

take however long you need to but right now as it stands you are not an individual capable of independent thought but can only parrot the sayings of the whiteman

Haha, it is funny to hear that. are you seriously believing that Chinese communists are better than Westerner?

I don't

As you wish. follow your dogma.

'no'

What is wrong with praising the eradication of subhuman scum?

Plus anime makes up for it all.

?