Recently I heard the most bizarre rumour that Japanese peoples are descended from Anglos

Recently I heard the most bizarre rumour that Japanese peoples are descended from Anglos.

Didn't think it was true until I read an interesting article that claims

"Anglo Saxon fishermen left England around 10,000 years ago in search of silver herring"

Eventually they ended up in Asia on the small island of Japan where they were shipwrecked and forced to start a new society

>inb4 fake
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tír_na_nÓg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urashima_Tarō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah there were Anglo Saxon 10,000 years ago

God damn I'm all pro white and stuff but this is just as retarded as "X wuz black, we wuz kangz". Makes me cringe in the bones. And no way Japanese are descendant from anglos. They are obviously asian, with their anti desert sand slanty eyes. If they evolved from anglos they would not have evolved slanted eyes, since there aint no deserts in japin

Shut it down
The leafs figured it out

GOLLY GEE

WE WERE SHOGUNS AND STUFF

>ship full of men lands in asia
>men take asian wives
>kids turn out asian

it could happen to you

Maybe it relates to the Ainu?

explain how japanese society is more sophisticated than subhuman koreans then

The jomon are more genetically close to south east asians and not caucasians, according to wikipedia.

The ainu however are caucasoid.

Pre japanese japan may have had some indo European at some point in history, but thats as close as you're gonna get to we waz gooks and shit

>Anglo Saxon
>England
>10,000 years ago

i can't say i've seen this phenotype anywhere else in asia. this guy looks like he could star in a 1950s film noire.. like seriously

/thread

Japanese society was only sophisticated after the Meiji Restoration.

the ainu definitely have caucasoid admixture. the ainu have stronger bone structure and a greater propensity for facial hair. the bone structure is juxtaposed to the gracile features of mainland mongoloids having evolved for neoteny. the admixture of the ainu must've happened from the steppes/siberia area.

anyway, so the ainu mixing with whoever came over to form the japanese have a little more white in them than say a chinese, vietnamese or malay individual.

that japanese do have a very distinct look to them that is closest to white than the other asians.

Jomon weren't white. They were Australoid. Look at how squat and broad that nasal opening is. That is not a Caucasian nose. Also note how pronounced the cheekbones are. Caucasians have the weakest cheekbones.

japs are pretty long-faced compared to the rest of east asians
i always assumed it was island genetics

ainus are turks

>anglos developed slanty eyes in only 10k years

africans and arabs have no cheekbones. Eastern Europeans have the best cheekbones

>Anglo Saxon
>10,000 fucking years ago
>japanese wuz germanic

You nordics are no different from afrocentric niggers at this point.

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIT

It's unlikely.

I'd stick with the idea that humans adapted biologically as they moved into new regions and created new cultures.

Basically, the racial family tree should resemble the branching routes of migration out of Africa.

Analogues.

These features were developed independently from whites. Why? Because these features (or similar features) survived natural selection within the Japanese racial gene pool. Probably because Jap women found the look sexy. Or the men found it respect worthy.

We wuz hyperboreans n shit though. Never forget where u from. Look it up. Do your research.

>10,000 years ago
>Anglo saxon civilization started at 500 ad
>mathchecksout.jpg

Yeah it's kinda silly saying that but really it's no big deal that they used those specific words.

It's safe to assume they meant to say
>Precursors to anglo-saxons may have went to Japan

Of course I disagree with this idea it's very far fetched and evolutionary "analogues"
explain similarities better.

There are quite a few mythological parallels that cannot just be a coincidence. Like the Irish myth Tír na nÓg and Japanese Urashima Tarō myth. The 300 years forward in time thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tír_na_nÓg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urashima_Tarō

Of course, the relation here could be because of the Celts. The Tarim Basin mummies have Celtic clothes and tattoos but are pre-Celts (probably Cimmerians)

it really is a huge stretch though, 10000 years ago not even neolithic technology with its peoples had reached Europe, let alone the proto-IE
most of Europe was still basically hunting and gathering

There were and perhaps still are a few small Ainu tribes living on the furthest reaches of the eastern russian coastlines.

Done a fair amount of research on their people. Japs eventually force-integrated them in order to unite the islands during meiji restoration, and also making everyone adopt a surname.

But the majority of Japs were not of Ainu blood. Rather, it's held that Japan was settled by ancient Korean mariners.

I say
*sips tea*
So it appears
*brings civilisation to the darkest corners of the globe*
That what you are saying old chap
*bins knife*
Is that you and I were samurai and shit