Call me eastern European or Balkan again. I dare you

Call me eastern European or Balkan again. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
youtube.com/feed/trending?gl=SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHEEEEEIT

>
>
>

ok slovakia

sorry, you are forever tainted by yugoslavia

Russia in denial

Eastern European or Balkan

Now what?

>tfw we bullied the """"Holy"""" """"Roman"""" """""Empire"""""" to death

At least when blacks say they were kangz and shiet they don't pretend to not be black.

Why do Germans and Slovenians and Czech with an inferiority complex so obsessed with the Holy Roman Germanic Empire while our French who were part of it, Belgians and Italians don't care of this ?

CUS WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

f o r m e r y u g o s l a v
Because A. The HRE as we know it really was a separate entity from the Frankish Empire
B. It was a German-dominated institution, the Dutch had a shit time of it, and the Italians basically went "Well fuck you guys we're gonna do our own trade and shit"
C. "fuck fuck fuck fuck I don't want to be associated with Eastern Europe"

>mad eastern european balkanshit spotted

>implying we ever had impact

As a Sudeten German, I relate to this. We need to form a Central European Union and keep the leeches (gibsmedat Romance people, i.e. French, Spanish, Poortuguese, gypsies from Romania and Shitalians) out this time.

>let me tell you about your country
Quintessentially American.

It was a Corsican (i.e. Italian) manlet tbqh.

>holy

>stor
>makts
>tiden

Why don't Anglo call it Holy Germanic Roman Empire like the French do?
Seems more appropriate.

Pic attached as irrefutable proof
Slovenia confirmed for Balkans

can you speak serbocroatian?

Because we all have other things to obsess over
>muh Napoleonic Empire
>muh Rome
>whatever Belgians go muh about, maybe chopping nigger hands in Congo
There were parts of Eastern France that were in the HRE

sLOVEnia

wrong

That's the Heretical Germanic Confederation to you man.

>Slovakia is not Balkan
I believe you

t. Franz Nowak

Why isn'slovenia part of italy?

>slovenians can write
Wow i did not know clays could learn how to speak and write
I ask this to myself everyday. Probably because it has no value but just shitty slavs in it

No one in Belgium obsesses over Congo lol, only people who grew up in Congo sometimes say they miss being kids of colonialist plantation owners. It's not something we're proud of or something we're obsessed with guilt about.

is that the proof that ISTRA JE ITALJA?

WE
WUZ
KAISERS N SHEEEEITTTTT

>Probably because it has no value
sure you wouldn't like to taint your country with dirty slavs yuck
niggers are ok tho? aren't they italy hehe
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

>Because A. The HRE as we know it really was a separate entity from the Frankish Empire
>B. It was a German-dominated institution, the Dutch had a shit time of it, and the Italians basically went "Well fuck you guys we're gonna do our own trade and shit"
>C. "fuck fuck fuck fuck I don't want to be associated with Eastern Europe"
This

i know that feel
why the fuck did we not get fully germanized under austria hugary

>"fuck fuck fuck fuck I don't want to be associated with Eastern Europe"
mostly this

>Germans lose wars against French since 900
>Nobody say a thing

Nepoleon was educated by French and his armies were French and so were his generals

why would it be you stupid macaronis

Hmm? Slow-enia? You're one of those yugo shitholes, aren't you?

Awful map
Transylvania is not Balkan

How come our economy is shit then?

Not me, no. I can understand it though.

el balkANO seniores

>Slovenians
>čefurs

NEVER

>his country hasn't conquered Rome
WE LITERALLY WUZ

>forgetting the battle of Beauvais which ended all hope for Germanic centralization
>forgetting the Thirty years which thrashed it to death, as well as the many wars by which France grinded parts away from it (Austrian war of succession, Devolution war, Nine years' war, etc...)
Napoleon was really only the final nail in the coffin, at a time when being emperor of the HRE was only something for the Austrian emperor to brag about.

Hans, bitte. It was EASTERN germanic tribes.

whether slovenia is geographically in the balkans or not is debatable, but slovenians most certainly have that balkan mentality and spirit

A lot of people argue the opposite. That we are undisputedly part of the Balkan in geographic terms but not culturally.

>oni na engleskom
zasto

you thirst for violence, liquor, debauchery and trashy folk music just like the rest of us, the only difference is you're not dirt poor

because oni na angleškem would mean 'they (are) in England' in our non-Balkan language

North Croatia.

folk music here is not the same as folk music down there

Seems like you have got us all figured out.

debilu zasto medjusobno zborite na engleskom
ja ne mogu rec da znam slovenski no opet mogu razumjet min 80% ako se taj ne trudi da ucini stvar nerazumljivom koristeci zargon i slicne gluposti

>Wannebe German
>Is ashamed of being Slavic
What a cuck you are, omg.
Slovenia is literally a meme country.

yeah, but turbofolk from serbia and bosnia is by far the most popular music among slovenian youth

Yugoshits have breached the parameter. Sage this and let this thread die.

not a meme country, slovenia is definitely the best balkan country

I don't know who gave you that idea

Saj vse razumem, brez skrbi, samo sta si jezika (dialekta) tako blizu, da en zveni kot popačena oblika drugega, zato se mi je prijetneje pogovarjati v angleščini.

The Balkan Adriatic coast is rightful Italian clay.

>I don't know who gave you that idea
my own eyes and ears

If Serbs move to Slovenia and listen to the same music as is popular in Serbia that doesn't mean it is popular between Slovenian youth.

russians are single handedly responsible for the cultural deathwish in slavs, it's remarkable how good you people are at making things disguisting by just russians endorsing it

that's bullshit and you know it. you're the same guy from yesterday who said that middle aged slovenians don't speak serbocroatian. you lie and try to twist the reality to fit your austrian stable boy worldview, but it only works until you're forced to leave your neet lair and go outside

no ur a dumb fucking slavshit

Hello my fellow Roman

Slovenians on average are smarter than Burgersharts.

a bag of bricks on average is smarter than burgersharts

Provide examples of music Slovenians youth supposedly listens to then.

literally anything that's popular in other ex-yu cunts, and even some obscure underground turbofolk shit that i've never heard of

a few years ago i worked as a waiter on a ship/restaurant/nightclub in belgrade and around new years eve we had huge crowds of slovenian high school kids. they drank a lot and partied hard so to say, though they were polite. anyway, we tried playing them typical commercial pop house music because that's what most kids their age listen to down here, but soon after they requested that we play their own music that they brough on cd's and usb drives. 90% of it was that obscure turbofolk shit that i've mentioned. my coworkers were perplexed that little slovenians even know of such music, let alone go nuts listening to it, but i wasn't surprised because i know you're balkanic just like the rest of us. the other 10% of music were some pop songs in slovenian.

8,5/10 bait.

not even baiting, you're in denial my man

shut up Kraut! This shit is the reason why we did kicked you out in the first place

just look at youtube trending videos in slovenia, there's always several turbofolk serbian, bosnian and croatian turbofolk songs and tv shows among them, always

youtube.com/feed/trending?gl=SI

>inb4 čefurji
there's only about ~5% of čefurs in slovenia

There is 30 % non-Slovenians living in Slovenia.

only 5% are other yugoslavs

>battle of Beauvais
Literally does not exist

>eastern european
painful home truth
>balkan
nah,not really

>>Is ashamed of being Slavic
you described all slavic nations

just testin