Religion of peace strikes again

New ISIS vid from Yemen

This is the worst I've ever seen. Holy shit.

sendvid.com/vu427wuy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This the acid video? Not clicking that shit btw

No but it does feature a man vomiting up his own brain. Not even joking. I'm pretty desensitised but this made me uncomfortable.

I just got up to the bit where the guy's head is about to be crushed by a rock and I've paused it cuz I'm not sure I wanna see this.

I watched it while sipping a cup of tea, you've got a long way to go yet mate.

anyone have the acid vid

Yeah, not clicking that shit.

its safe downloading it now so i can edit into webm form

Why not bruh? Is it a virus?

What's the acid vid?

What did they do to the guy on the right?

Either way, I don't want a virus OR seeing some horrific shit.

of course a Canadian being a pussy. grow thicker skin

They apparently dissolved a bunch of dudes in nitric acid.

DUDE A FUCKING LEAF

It's a child crushed in rubble after bombing by the airforce which the guy was part of

Eye for an eye type shit

I dont get it someone explain please.

Edgy, simply edgy.

Sorry if some people don't like seeing people die in horrific ways. In Junior High I would have been more apt to watching this shit and bragging about it to all the "pussies" who didn't watch it.

This is...fake right?

You will need to be desensitized to the reality of this world if you are to fight and survive the coming struggle. Violent video games were more than our father had, but it's not enough. There is still so much denial even on pol. Too many of our men would collapse in horror at the truth of life, so they claim these videos are fake.

I assume most of those stories are bullshit unless a video of it is released.

Most of the time the source is some Iraqi or Kurdish officer trying to justify their ghost brigades.

The beheadings are worse IMO.

Pussies, the lot of you. Reddit is thataway, thataway

>desensitizing yourself to videos is the same at desensitizing yourself to reality

It's not. When shit hits the fan you're going to be shitting your pants like the rest of us.

Why is the production budget so high for these?

Like why are they such high quality?

Nobody ever seems to fully answer this.

Beheading is just a massive drop in cerebral blood pressure, you're unconscious in seconds. They guy with the crushed head was probably suffering for a good few minutes.

Shouldn't you be saving your country from immigration?

its not that we enjoy it its that we can take it.

I didn't say that it is, but if one can't even handle a video in the safety of their home...

if this was in yemen that means isis is confirmed to be saudi

Holy fuck you really weren't joking. Not even a quick death, either. He literally choked on chunks of flesh, if not his actual brain. Fucked up.
Was that guy a pilot or some shit? Would explain the pictures of destroyed buildings and the dead sandnigger spawn.
Not like I understand arabic anyways, but having
youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
playing as I watched the video didn't help. Made it a bit more bearable, if not a bit funny.

All of these videos have great production values nowadays. Check out al-Nusras vids. War in HD senpai, welcome to the 21st century.

>Makes video for Americans to enjoy
>Doesn't even put English subtitles
Stupid fucking sandniggers..

Shouldn't you?

>see? there's no way some evil rich organization is supporting them!
>they wouldn't waste that much for them to have such production
pic related. Also they're trying to induce fear

I'm not saying I can't take it, it's just hilarious to see people acting like I did in junior high watching snuff videos.

Wide availability of cheap HD video cameras and competent editing software, and the fact that the core of most terrorists orgs is comprised of well educated extremists (STEM primarily) with the technical know how.

This song wasn't originally by the Clash?????

I had no idea. I thought they were the first.

It was established in the other thread that this is fake.

Dammit lol now I have this playing while I watch it.

My province is 95% white, what do I have to do right now?

here you go

because isis understands the value of high quality propaganda

this isnt 2005, nobody cares about some low quality, grainy, piece of shit decapitation video

Why?

Before you go into shit about the CIA faking ISIS, think to yourself whether the CIA is actually above killing some sandniggers in the middle of the desert.

What do I?

hehe, high five.

>US
>home of Hollywood
>high budget
>US funds ISIS
>ISIS gets hollywood directors and budgets and sets

why is the production value so high again?

Kick out the fucking sandniggers, pirateniggers and string up your government.

Do you even have to ask this?

Allah rockbar

>Le this can't be happening cuckoldry

Just go hide in your basement and cry because this shit is coming to Canada courtesy of weed man.

these snackbars are disgusting maniacs

OH WOW ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD ZOGFLICK DESIGNED TO CONVINCE US ALL THAT ISIS IS REAL I COULD FAKE THAT SHIT IN SONY VEGAS IN 20 MIN O HOW RIGHT U R

same

but I watch this shit daily and still remember the old (started watching that shit 12+ years ago) ogrish.com so I am probably a bit biased here

i dont know what i expected, but it is as advertised

fake

go back to your cuckshed, sven.

You're retarded tbqh. They've been raking in cash selling oil from captured territories and the high ranking members of ISIS are all college educated.

thanks bro

also fake as fuck,
head trauma at best, no lunch puncturing at all so no internal bleeding, at best maby some fluid out the nose but not the scale shown.

Ouch, they went from quick but cinematic deaths to slow and bloody. Pretty fucked up.

I think our MSF have to go back and finish the ficking job. Monstrous death.

I'll never forget that one vid of some young slav soldier being beheaded, the look of pain on his face as the knife went into the side of his neck never left me to be honest.

>0:16
Looks like the silhouette of a merchant

a virus? what are you 70 years old

Jesus Christ. And the eurofags are begging for more of these subhumans. As desensitized as I am, this is vile.

It's midnight, perfect time to burn down a Mosque, start a crusade.

Not gonna lie, that looks fake as fuck

how did he died?

>95% white
>he thinks it's good

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

>Thinks this is real
It's like you don't know that the CIA invented ISIS.

Kill yourself jew.

Jews funding ISIS,

Kill every jew before they use ISIS to kill you.

>2:00
Is that an IKEA chair? Pretty sure my mom has the same ones.

He wasn't coughing blood, he was puking blood that ran from the inside of his nose into his throat.

Remove kebab

>notice how the rock falls forwards, but the split second change to the top view shows it falling backwards.

He wasn't coughing blood, he was puking blood that ran from the inside of his nose into his throat/stomach.

isis was confirmed to be saudi back in 2013 famalam

>such high quality?
What the fuck are you talking about?

Heads up there is a high probability the Don is browsing this thread to bring up in his next speech, keep it cool guys.

(Hi Donald)

hehe :) :) :) h5 brah! xD

Nigga literally had a boulder dropped on his head

His entire skull is obliterated, his brain is filling his mouth but his breathing reflex is active so he just starts choking on his own brain. Why is it so hard to understand that this is what Muslims do? Not the CIA, not Mossad, just Muslims left to their own devices.

looks fake
all their videos are fake

>all these cucks denying mudskin barbarity

RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE! RELIGION OF PEACE!

>This fool thinks Moo-slimes are nice and peaceful and won't open his throat given half the chance

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE THERE, SVEN, IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU!

Also, I don't need to kill myself, with you degenerates supporting the Moo-slimes at every turn, we're all going to die in a big fire together, yay! :^)

Is this in English? I don't speak German.

>97% white
>he thinks it's good

And europe and obango and jews have/want to import millions of these shit skins.

>trying to 'fit in' on an anonymous imageboard

sad

that's nice

IS makes top quality snuff propaganda videos...

It is in English, London accent

Seriously, every time there's a video like this, cucks scream FAKE. It's like they can't believe reality is so horrific so they instantly go into denial.

Webm of it?

I-I wonder... who c-could be... behind this post...

kek

#NotAllMuslims
#ReligionOfPeace

there isn't even a video, just a rumor

dude, all you need is one gopro and a laptop with access to the pirate bay