The few times i go here i always see virgins complaining about being virgins. I don’t understand...

The few times i go here i always see virgins complaining about being virgins. I don’t understand, why is it so hard to get laid? I don’t even try that hard and i manage to fuck a girl every couple months or so. I’m not even trying to come off as bragging, its Sup Forums i’d gain nothing from that. I think they just overthink it honestly

My face is fucked

i guess its a confidence thing , also virgins most likely are betas so females get bored with them real fast. im in no way a beta but i spill my spaghetti when talking to females. just dont know what to talk about and the whole flirting thing is foreign to me. mind sharing your routine ? how do you select the "prey" , how do you approach them and how do you make them know that you are not looking for a relationship , just a quick smash ?

I don’t really have a technique. I think the key is to not care. At least come off that way. Just talk to them and if they’re clingy it’ll just happen. Sorry i sound retarded i’m just really high on vicodin right now

it worked everytime for me when i treat them like normal human beings, talk to them like you would talk with your friends.

Exactly. The key is to not put pussy on a pedestal

What would your tip be to a deformed handicapped person.

Seriously, who cares who women find boring when they're the most boring people of all?

I honestly don't understand it either only because of the fact that you have to be a real fuck up not to get laid.
Save up 100 dollars and any half decent hooker will get you off for a half hour.

Just shitty anxty teens complaining about highschool life, that's been Sup Forums now since 2008

Thats pretty much how I treat most girls, but then they assume I only see them as friends and I have no idea how to express my interest in smashing/going out with them without sounding creepy

im not even ugly or short but thing is that i seem to put women off

>yesterday was hanging with my friends
>me , my best friend(shes a chick) , her boyfriend and a guy and a girl
>we go to a bar
>hang out , have a good time
>im 6'2 nordic / slavic looks
>other guy is from some shithole 5'8 tops
>me and the guy dont even pay attention to girls just having a talk about guy stuff
>30 mins in the other girl is all over the fucking midget
>they go to the toilet for one fucking hour
neither of us tried to flirt / talk to her but yet she still was all over him , what did i do wrong ?

hey retard see
they're whores, you don't pay them to like you for looks. You pay them to suck and fuck then boot them the fuck out

I git laid once i have no problem getting girl to kiss with me on a party but i have a problem to approach a girl in public i just dont know how to start a conversation.
Today in subway girl sit next to me even tho she had other places free but i had no idea what to say to get here attention and she had headphones so my fear what to do was even bigger

i dont care about it that much to pay money for it but the thing is , its seems so natural for other people, i want to know if im doing something wrong , i really dont give a fuck about getting laid , im too lazy to try and hook up with someone. just looking for general tips to improve myself

just be easy on yourself.

It's not hard to fuck an ugly or average girl. Almost everyone had some ugly chick hit on him but he rejected her.

The problem is that virgins dont want to fuck just anybody, they want the hot and cute girls. I'm on the same boat too, I'm 18 and had only 2 girlfriends who were 4/10 and never fucked them because i couldnt stand to be in a relationship with a person i dont feel attracted and wait for god knows how long till she decides to fuck.

I'm planning on going to the whorehouse because this is getting out of hand. It's not even my looks, its just that I ruin a relationship before i reach the sex part because im getting bored of pretending to care while i simply want sex.

maybe she likes the more exotic type, i'm italian myself and i don't like shitskins as woman, you know why? because i'm already one, that would be boring, and i think that was her problem, you aren't exotic/special enough, but some girls like guys that are the male version of themselfs, and others like the complete opposite, don't give up.

I don't trust anyone and human contact freaks me out. But I don't feel like I'm missing out.

>don't care that much to pay
>cares enough to bitch to strangers about it
this threads for you friend

trust me im exotic by county standards

I don't have any friends.

>Being this TWELVE years old.

im high , have nothing else to do than dwell on Sup Forums and play guitar , instead of going into a trap thread like you would i decided to get some tips on how to get my dick wet. im not even surprised you went into that thread you linked

I don't know what that means. I'm a piece of shit with nothing to offer. I'm supposed to act like I'm not?

I just lost my virginity to this cute and nerdy 7/10. It was her first time too and she kept shaking and moaning really fucking weirdly. It creeped me the fuck out. When i busted in her she was practically having a seizure. It made me really fucking uncomfortable. She's really into cuddling too. Possibly gonna get chopped up in my sleep but she's adorable, a keeper. Anons, I'm beta as fuck but litterally try. It worked for me. Why wouldn't it work for you?

Or hookers

It's true though. People in general are boring.

Because people are gross as fuck.

women have no hobbies , no real interests , always complicate even the simpliest things

where do you live? country?

Georgia

and how the fuck do you want to know woman? where do you meet them?

well as i told you, some like their men exotic and some don't maybe you got the ladder

This.

Maybe I have high standards but the person I want to fug is the person I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I guess I just put too much meaning on some things.

All women talk about is other people's relationships and pop culture garbage. I've never met a woman who could carry on an intelligent or remotely interesting conversation. They're like house pets that nag and fuck you.

so much this

What are you talking about? Are you the Vicodin guy?

Oh i'm a social retard who has been fat for the majorety of his life. I guess i still have a fat guys personality.

ooooh that's why you're a retard, you're a 16 year old little pot head. Right
here's your participation award little fella, hope you didn't get triggered via micro aggression's

there is no situation that comes to mind where my friends weren't involved in some kind... explain where do you meet them, no i'm not the vicodin guy.

i forgot to add, outside of school and work.

You must only know teenie tards. Find a chic in her mid twenties that has a brain wave.

Most chicks don't give a shit if you smoke pot, everyone does nowadays. They give a shitty if your a loser NEET who pities themselves

I don't understand why you're asking me where to meet friends when I said I don't have any. That's why I thought you were high because that doesn't make any fucking sense. And I can't think of a situation where I WOUKD involve friends.

you dumb fuck, i meant the woman!

Yeah I really don't believe that's a thing. Even women in their fifties that I know are vacuous airheads.

i'm not the pothead

I DON'T KNOW ANY WOMEN.

He's asking where you meet women when you have no friends

WELL HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW?! I DON'T KNOW ANY!

Omg

why are you still complaining, by now you should hang by a tree.

Well there we have it folks

no fkn way this is not a troll, jesus that language

Calm down edge boy

I wasn't complaining. Just stating a fact.

So much edge in the thread

Yeah dude noo kidding like holy

>how do you select the "prey"

Well I've been edging for a few hours so I guess that would make sense. Is that where that expression comes from?

Yeah, they don't have your deep hobbies of anime and video games.

ITT foreign fag and pillhead fag confuse everyone with their incompetent application of the English language.

and people wonder why they dont get laid

you straight up tell them, "i dont want something serious just something i will remember for the rest of my life, but nothing i will do for the rest of my life."

so how do i not be boring to women

wtf do they even care to talk about with men

if you think you lose, be impulsive. if you think to much you will get crazy.

if you think, you lose, be impulsive, if you think to much you will get crazy (forgot a comma)

>not being able to talk to women
>not beta
also bait

so just plan for fun dates and hope it gives us enough to naturally talk about?

what are dates, i don't mean like, going to a restaurant or something, you get to know her and then do dates if you do dates first you will regret it, you have to know her better before you do the 1st step into a relation ship, because for quick fucks you don't need a date.

i meant going to amusement parks, hikes, and shit

not thinking about a quick fuck just about finding a companion but i'm probably boring as hell

I got pussy when I went for a hot girl with poor self esteem.

italianon is right, you get much better results if you are different.

i'm a scotfag and get laid every time I go to england.

up here i struggle, and I am not bad looking.

i've been in that exact situation, in england, with a girl who was right the type i'd usually hook up with.

totally all over my younger, shorter uglier friend.

how to get over that? don't fixate on one woman. play the percentages, and strike up conversations with lots of women without being needy.

when they become needy, they'll be back to you.

i've lost count of the times I've started chatting to a 7-8/10 at a party/bar/whatever, then decided it was a goer, ended up blasted out the park, and realized later that I passed up talking to 3-4 other women because I thought I was on to a sure thing.

in fact all you do in that situation is make woman 1, the one you think you are onto a sure thing with, less interested because you seem desperate, and women 2-5 more desperate but you don't even fucking notice.

>try to be a bit more aware.

The idea of a date is almost outdated in a way, just hang out and spend time together naturally, dont be like I'll pick you up at x and have her home by x , those days are gone

Don't make it seem like your expecting to be rewarded with pussy tho

yeah fun "dates" are good, as long as there are multiple people involved, with multiple people you have a chance that someone else sparks a conversation and you can just throw yourself into it.

This 100 percent

Allow me to be of some assistance. The reason that sex seems easy for you is because women want to fuck you. From a combination of genetics and childhood experiences, you developed traits that society deems attractive. So for you, effort plays a very small role in your sex life. It is handed to you, and you have to put no work in. Of course, because you are rewarded with sex despite a lack of effort, you view indifference and a lack of effort as an effective strategy and not simply a result of your easy situation. It is actually impossible for you to understand what dating and sex is like for incels ("virgins" as you call them). You are like a millionaire telling a third world sharecropper that the key to being rich is to be aggressive and firm. "Just talking to them" is useless of advice. Of course I talk to girls. I talk to them like human beings. The conversations are pleasant and fine, and then they ghost me upon any attempt to advance the relationship. You come across as clueless, because by your own admission you've never struggled.

Oh boy dude talking like that doesn't get you laid

fuck. i only have online friends.

but it can still happen right?

ok so how does it work if you don't set times

my knowledge of relationships is limited to sitcoms

This
OP, be grateful and shut the fuck up

italianfag here, the one with the putting effort into one ignoring all the others then coming back for the others and ignoring the first one also works pretty often, but to be honest it just needs to happen if someone does it accidentally its better than planned, planned is almost predestined to be a fuck up.

I didn't know it was possible to be this autistic, what a fkn aspie

Typical PUA bullshit. Looks matter alot, shut the fuck up

no wonder i dont get laid , im just autistic

Well, here's your average Sup Forums user (including me):
>no confidence
>nothing to talk about b/c of weird interests
>look like shit (either because of being ugly or lack of fashion sense)
>autism

I don't see how you don't understand it.

Just don't be a fag bitch

I don't talk to girls like that. I'm not retarded. I speak like a confident, normal person.

Can they telepathically tell what I post about online?

End of thread

just quit it when you are done, when you notice the conversation is stagnated (or the date) and just want to go home, don't need to be clingy, but don't feel rejected when she does the same to you, and don't overdo the planing for dates (don't ask to often if she likes to do something with you) - sometimes people want time for themself or time with someone else.

This is absolutely true. I've saved this.

Keep telling yourself that and stay a virgin forever
you are talking like elliot fucking rogers

Jesus krist user.
You've earned yourself 5 internets today.

Perfect summary up of the "just be yourself" advice.

alright user thanks for the advice

>Almost everyone had some ugly chick hit on him
I was gonna respond to this with some self-deprecating joke, about how that's never happened to me, but there's a good chance it might have happened but I was just too autistic to notice. That or I'm just fucking pathetic.

Saving this masterpiece

do i count to the woman would fuck him boys?

Maybe, how fucked would you be if they could?