Europe: stagnant economy, civil war inevitable...

>Europe: stagnant economy, civil war inevitable, refugee crisis about to get 10x as worse once turkey collapses Syria style
>Russia: failed state
>China: polluted shithole police state
>India: literally a shithole
>Middle east: failed region
>Africa: pure barbarism

Why haven't you moved the the superior hemisphere? Literally the only problem here is some minor crime in Latin America and some US cities.

You're a fucking retard. I'm a Latino American adn I love Latin america, but crime in Latin America absolutely fucking dwarfs any US city. That entire region is far worse than even our worst cities. Unless you are mentally retarded or living in the US/Canada, you would always prefer to live in Europe than "the Americas".

Fuck off you piece of shit mestizo.

Why are CHIs so hostile to Mexicans?

If you want to put Canada in your example instead of the US point taken, otherwise fuck off

dont respond to chicanos if we ignore them theyll go away

Cry more

mmmmmm no, try again sweetie

Because Mexicans also hate CHIs. In American prisons the Mexicans from Mexico segregate themselves from chicanos and their gangs are enemies. Both hate each other.

I would prefer to live in Chile, Uruguay or Bahamas than Europe.

Hm. That seems kind of pointless and insane.

Bermuda has more Lusophones and less crime, it's better than the Bahamas.

WHy is the US and Canada shaded in?

CHI

>what does hemisphere mean?

>NH murder rate is lowest
>According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the racial makeup of New Hampshire was: 93.9% White American (92.3% Non-Hispanic White, 1.6% White Hispanic) 2.2% Asian American. 1.1% Black or African American.

hmmmmmm

Yeah I'm sure it could have nothing to do with wealth or education

>minor crime in Latin America

There seems to be a direct correlation between whiteness and wealth/education.

MUST be racism then :^)

So... this is the power of black wealth and education?

Es celos porque los mexicanos más inteligentes y más duros emigraron a los Estados Unidos. Los mexicanos que se quedan en México son los debiluchos y la escoria de la carrera.

The number of homicides in Central American cunts annually exceeds the total population of some US cities.

Because there's a big gap between reality and your perception of it, Paco.

Srsly tho, why the fuck do you guys kill each other? Drugs, being mad, why?

CHI's are by far the worst posters in this website

>Algeria is safer than Shartmerica

>you guys

You make it sound like if it is civilians killing civilians, it is just gangsters killing gangsters, or police men killing gangsters (99% of the time).

So yeah, don't be a gangster if you don't want to be killed. Easy.

Try again darling, it's already below 24/100k over here and it keeps dropping

Algeria sends all their criminals to France. :^)

Fair. The same as everywhere.

op said superior hemisphere, user.

>forgetting Australia/New Zealand
Kys retard

That's a bit misleading. Once you account for schools, universities and inner city areas, the USA homicide rate drops down to around first world levels.

I'm alright, but thanks.

Crime is closely related to differences in perceived income. So a neighborhood with a mix of poor and rich people has way more crime than a neighborhood or city made out of %100 hobos
add some inequality index to the data on those pics

Crime naturally lowers when there are fuck all people living together.
Everyone in Beattyville is probably related.

Every time I read tips for immigratiom to any Latin American country for russians I always see the same thing: incredibly high crime, you can be robbed in the middle of the day, the whole districts are no-go zones even during the day (villas), don't go outside in the night etc etc

Chile, boys! Oh, and NZ

It's like that here not kidding you.

I already live in the best region in the world though

Why is it like that?

I'm moving there.

Some Russians in Chile. It's the best. If you go to Central America, carry a gun with you, it helps a lot. Pussy Mayans get intimidated by tall, pale, or English speaking boys cause they assume Yanks are agents of some sort and they're useless shitfaces. If you want to feel like a boss, go there, but they're shitholes

hopefully you look like the only other currently known chilean person in australia

>some minor crime in Latin America
I'm sorry, but I've seen too many cartel beheading videos to believe this.

I'm half-Cuban, half-Swedish, you retards, fuck off. I'm not CHI at all, I've never even been west of the Rocky Mountains.

>half cuban
>not CHI
hmmm

una ChicANO, seniores!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

so you are basically white?

el gusANO seniores
jaJAJAJAJAJAJA

>más inteligentes y más duros
you misspelled poor pedro

>Last name Miller

Yet I don't see those child rape numbers dropping

How degenerate can we be?

a proper south american surname

Just searched it. It checks out. She is Loyola but using Miller. Says from Viña but most likely from Villa Alemana, Quilpue or Valparaiso.

>Pussy Mayans get intimidated by tall, pale, or English speaking boys cause they assume Yanks are agents of some sort

Holy god, the CIA has cucked these guys more than I could have imagined.

>already live in the best region in the world though
Only if you have dark skin or you enjoy skin cancer

>that tfw when I will die young from skin cancer so I don't have to live in a world with india as a super power and the decline of the west

feels good octavian

7/10 just because you used spanish

You bet your ass! Why do you think us Yanks made the Canal and installed governments we approve in this verticle hemisphere. Pinochet was our success, fuck the haters, we take credit and we have guns.

What is your chart even trying to prove?

>living in the "new world"

Jesus Christ, what a meme

Why would I go anywhere but but Canada orthe U.S

>Muh Caribbean high HDI place

They only have tourism and tax haven shit anything else is non-existent. If your ideal career isn't those two you just fuck off to the mainland.