Wtf

Wtf
I hate white people now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SkO1RboBNd9uR4STWaf0Tw/
youtube.com/watch?v=DMnM_cQu6Fo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Santo_Domingo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441377/7-000-retweets-ll-smash-b-ch-s-computer-Violence-breaks-New-York-college-campus-Trump-sticker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i45TAuKO7Vo
northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're sorry, believe me

>Ancient Egyptian
>black

>Ancient Egyptian
>Arab

Reminder that Egypt is rightful British clay

Why is the top image a painting of a still from Michael Jackson's Remember The Time music video?

This is deep...

>I hate white people now.
I know I'm a Hillfire missile now

makes you think...

wow can Sup Forums recover?

Signing this. We'll even pay for the boat ride

Let me tell you the TRUTH my brotha...

Our spaceships are dormant right now under the water.. SUNK by you know who... but still capable of flight... stay woke, the day will come

>BUT WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET NOBADIE WUZ AN SLAVE TO DA BIG MAN

>#Wewanttogohome
Then go

Give me a list of names, and I'll start buying one way plane tickets.

Why do niggers believe this "we wuz kangs" shit?

Yeah, so your culture or society created a hierarchical society, just like every other civilization.

It doesn't mean you were all "kangs" or "quangs".

ancient Egyptians were brown people.

I would be glad to calmly listen to the "WE WUZ KANGS" bullshit if they'd actually start acting like kings.

You know,
Using human heads as volley balls is the same as using bowling balls.

Cliser to copts man

Don't really care if niggers had anything to be proud of some while ago. Today's niggers are society's degenerate little asswipes and we all know this as a fact.

Two can play at this game...

yeah these paintings are fucking accurate, they were also asian bc

>slant eyes

Arabs are brown. most people around that region are brown due to adapting to the harsh sun.
shit, even mongels are some sort of orange brown.

Imagine if every Sup Forumsack bought one ticket. It would be a real grassroots movement for once.

It's either KANGZ or drugdealers and their crackhead moms to look up to.

That seems like a really easy choice

Doesn't mean they were black.

Why do you hate white people? It's the blacks who think your pharaohs are their ancestors, not us.

They had to use black slaves to build the pyramids in that sun.

Remember, black doesn't crack

I'm confused, aren't you "Misr" Arabs pretending to be related to the ancient Egyptians?

they do crack

Because whites humour them and that's just as bad. Aiding and abetting is the white liberals' crime.

Imagine if a President actually did this and had huge amounts of people signing up. "Anyone that wants a free one-way ticket to Africa, visit this web site: _______ "

The lower crime, the economic boost, the suddenly-soaring education rates, the rebuilding of entire cities. Jesus, the list would be endless. That person would go down as the greatest President in history.

How did the ancient Egyptians have corn?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SkO1RboBNd9uR4STWaf0Tw/

kek

There's so many things that are just stupid as shit about this.

There's always leaders in any civilization, doesn't mean that your entire civilization is great compared to others.

Egyptians aren't black to begin with

Not all were KANGZ. Just like how only a small percentage of the population of Europe was part of the nobility.

Fuck dindus are so god damn stupid and can't even begin to reason unless if it's spelled out in front of them. Even then I doubt they'd get it.

They didn't, this map is modern.

really makes you think...

He'd be assassinated for being literally Hitler.

Then we'd empty Africa into Western nations.

Except Israel of course, never Israel.

Actually nigger

egyptian pharoahs have been found with corn and tobacco and cocaine in their sarcophogus

ATLANTID

>You don't deserve us
That's absolutely right, just like little girls getting cancer, America having niggers is simply unfair at this point. Sure, we brought them over, but we didn't think it'd get THIS bad.

ironically, before Hitler, a president was trying to do this but Yes, he was assassinated

A-Bro-Ham Lincoln

this picture always makes me smile

I imagine it's like a kid knocking over toys and going "BLBBBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLL!!"

Wait a second. If niggas WUZ KINGZ AND SHIT the use SLAVES for building USELESS SHIT like huge graves in the shape of Pyramids. During construction of which was killed a lot of people! Does this mean that Negro slavery and it's degradation is retribution to former kings for their cruelty ?

muh dick

I want to impregnate that slut so bad.

Don't forget, the eternal nigger is also claiming to be:
Mozart
The Nazis (no joke)
Space Travelers
TIME Travelers
American forefathers
Pretty much anything.

There was even some trying to prove Bill Clinton was black... search me, I don't know.

>all faults goes to whites

>blaming white people for your fall
>not blaming your own kind

youtube.com/watch?v=DMnM_cQu6Fo

Alright you guys meme'd me into actually wondering

MEME ASIDE, WHAT FUCKING RACE THE EGYPTIAN WERE

Fucking Poe's law. I can't even tell the difference between Sup Forums trolling and actual KANGZ shit now, other than the most obvious ones.

The blacks rules built Egypt and the Arabs stole it.

The Egyptians were actually descendants of the Original Ebonoids, the ancestor of Africans today. The Original Ebonoids combined their psychic might to will beings of pure white into existence to do their bidding and serve in their paradise of Africa, but the evil Afrosorceror Ngthungo muddled the ritual with his ill intent, and the Caucasoids were born.

The Caucasoids were a "people" of pure malice and hate, their savagery destroyed the Ebonoids, who were too exhausted from their ritual to defend themselves, some Ebonoids escaped and founded Egypt. The Caucasoid menace then traveled to the place known as Europe today, and the rest is history, but how much of that history is true?

Stay woke

>brown people
No such thing. Race isn't defined by skin colour.

Ruler's

the woken

The autistic black alt-right is very much a thing.

Basically black Sup Forums, except it's

>we wuz kangs n shiet
instead of
>we wuz caesar n shiet

#bixnood

Semitic speaking mutts. Look at the Coptic Egyptians for reference. Some derivatives of ancient Egyptian names have even survived to modernity in their communities.

i honestly believe these kind of images/claims are just trolling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Santo_Domingo

Don't forget this either.

>'7,000 retweets and I'll smash this bitch's computer': Outrage at student who publicly threatened classmate over Trump sticker

>Student, named online as Clifford Durand, threatened to smash classmate's laptop because it had a Trump sticker on it

>Durand later bragged about getting into a fight with the girl at St John's University, saying she got 'shoved in the neck'

>Also lashed out at critics, calling them 'cunts' and threatening more attacks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441377/7-000-retweets-ll-smash-b-ch-s-computer-Violence-breaks-New-York-college-campus-Trump-sticker.html

A video on the situation by Mark Dice:

youtube.com/watch?v=i45TAuKO7Vo

Nigs gonna nig

I will never stop finding it funny how blacks don't see the irony in claiming how they were kings n shit in ancient Egypt when the Egyptians used slave labor to build their monuments. Black people are literally claiming to be descendants of one of the greatest slave-owning societies the have existed.

I could have sworn they were commoners contracted/conscripted to construction projects by the government and slavery was a Jewish myth, but then again, you could be right.

Where do I donate to this?

Maybe they should believe a myth about their former greatness if it will wake them up to their terrible situation.

They need to get their culture together. Not through gib me dats but by actually expecting more from one another and themselves.

We need more red pilled blacks in America. Blacks can be decent people it's the culture and communities that are killing them. Honestly the same thing is happening to whites in America it's just not gotten as bad yet.

The whole BLM movement is a step backward though, they only want to blame other people for the problems and not take any responsibility.

NOW THIS I CAN GET BEHIND

The Nubians are completely different people than the Sub-Saharans.
Nubians=Kings
Sub-Saharans= disease/ mud huts/ cannibals

In their ignorance Sub-Saharan descendants think they were Nubians as they wish that they were kings.

Eh, the northern bantus have a pretty rich heritage as well.

But they were only like half of the slaves shipped to America.

Wow really makes you think...

this really pushes me over the edge, I'm a #crusmissile now

Wow, no wonder black people got enslaved so easily if the conquerers were able to slap their heads literally across a playing field back and forth.

is there a Gofundme account for the boat trips?

>WE WUZ GODS AND KANGS AND KONGS AND SHAMMALAMMADINGDONGS
>B-but whitey took our stuff
>Even doh we had dem god powuhz
>And whitey had no god powuhz
>Nao we in chains ;~;

THEY WERE GIVEN A CHANCE
CALLED LIBERIA
AND THEY FUCKING REFUSED

is that comic sandman?

Not too sure, sorry.

Building a mega city or two in West Africa and paying almost every African American 50 thousand USD to move into these cities would actually save the United States money .

>"woke"

literally not even a fucking word

they damn themselves to mediocrity with this babble

>literally not even a fucking word

The pyramids were mainly built by free men. Read a book.

They were built by hebru slaves and farmers, you stupid nigger.

>We started from the top
Do they, unironically, believe, even if they had egyptian ancestry, that they are descendens of the pharaos?

throw a hissy fit if you want but there were actually a couple black pharaos, I can't remember the specifics but it was during a comparatively brief period when egypt was conquered by axum or some other ethiopian-related kingdom southwards.

But sophisticated, rational people wouldn't claim all the we wuz kangz shit they do in the first place. It's in their nature.

Yes. To them Africa is a small place where everyone started out as Ancient Egyptians and all the blacks descend from them. This is what blacks in America actually believe.

Daily reminder that the indigenous people of Egypt are white Christians.

we wuz slaves n sheeeit

Egypt = North Africa, which is really more Mediterranean in its ethnicity than black like the region of sub-Sahara the slaves were taken from. Think Turks or Greeks, olive-skinned swarthy people with pronounced faces. Any blacks in ancient Egypt were not native they were from neighbouring Punt or beyond.

Stooooopid.

Yes, where do you think this meme came from?

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

>AND THEY FUCKING REFUSED
Not true. Large never went there.

I woke up today to read this

What's Armenia like?

Do you remember the time when we was kings A HEEE HEEEE WHEEEW