I'm an idiot, I know

I'm an idiot, I know.
I'm just in a lot of pain and wanted to hurt myself.

Why?

Fcuking hate being so fcuking hairy too.

Having a bit of a bad time atm. Tonight was just one thing too many

It's down the block not across the street dumbass. Do something right for once

Quit attention-whoring

If you want to hurt yourself just get one of those conditioning blocks. you can hurt yourself and become hard as nails at the same time.

try drugs it can help to a certain extent , or if you're dumb as fuck it can kill you

Hope stuff gets better for you.

deeper and vertical

Nigga you dumb

Felt the need to reach out tonight, in need of a bit of support.
But that actually made me laugh - much more helpful, cheers :)

Congrats, you want a medal or something? Faggot.

T I M E S T A M P

Good shout, thanks. Beats punching walls and breaking shit.

You are just an attention whore if you feel the need to post this to Sup Forums

And now that you know that you are dumb for hurting yourself in the first place and seeking attention on an image board for nerds

How do you feel about that?

can i see your penis ): ?

Never been a fan of drugs. Prefer drink. Although just taken a couple of Co-codamol to get to sleep. That's about as hardcore as it gets with me.

Well good job. Did something similliar, and now have a huge scar even though it was stitched. Enjoiy that permanent reminder.

just go to the doctor and get some benzos it helps.

Actually I'm trying to work out why I did it.

You always feel stupid after you've done it and you know it was an idiotic thing to do, but why are some people stronger than others and don't do things like this to themselves?

For the first time ever I thought I'd ask, and /b was the only thing I could think of where people would be on the board 24/7 and no one knows me.

I'm always strong for other people, but not myself. Is this simply never-disappearing depression? (I've just turned 42) Is it just a case of a run of shit things getting too much and this is how I've responded, compared to others who might drink room much, get high, get violent?

>benzos
they're shit tier drugs

But that's the stupidest thing, isn't it? I've got scars on my arms from doing this in my early 20's. What the hell am I doing repeating this behaviour 20 years later?

nice hairy arms op

Anyway, going to bed now (Britfag timezone).
Cheers all.

I really fcuking hate being as hairy as I am.
The one consolation is that it does slightly cover up scars from previous stupidity.

Well shit never thought i would get a sincere answer on my asshole shitpost (even if it is true)
So I believe you really do need hwlp

But man you are 42 shouldn't you know better?
I mean don't hurt yourself it helps nobody as you said everyone has his way of dealing with depression i drown all my sorrows in drugs
But i think you can get out of this because it is easier to get out of hurting yourself instead of a physical and psychological addiction

You may need to talk to a professional didn't help me but maybe you are the right person for this kind of help

Since you want to stop this and talk to people
You did the first step just keep going i believe in you that you can do this

You are a stupid coward. You are into pain!?!? Smash your right hand with a sledge hamer until your bones are all broken. This is real pain. Not this pussy paper cut. Faggot.