Explain why YOU hate this man without resorting to Fantano buzzwords

Explain why YOU hate this man without resorting to Fantano buzzwords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpaxtkHuZnI
youtu.be/QbgaRbyWTW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just LOOK at him

FPBP

Because his music doesn't appeal to me.

Trys too hard

>rattling hi-hats emo outfit hailing from New York
>good

pick one

His voice sounds terrible, his gimmick has zero appeal to me and his production are a relic of an age best forgotten. But most of all his lyrics are middle school diary level

I dont like rap, i dont like all the meme rappers being viral marketed on here.
I want rap to die or go away for a while

He's a faggot meme rapper and his music fucking sucks. Plus he looks like a "rawr Xd" type of faggot

He's a fag Putin would purge in a second.

Why is he already going through his Syd Barrett stage

this. Can eed out a try hard any day

because faggots like you keep shilling him here

Every single faggot that used to listen to metalcore when it was popular around 2007, has no problem with Lil Peep.
It's just how young edgy scene kids were back in the day, they like the weird radical looking people to look up to.

His music may suck, but we all know that young sheltered whites are going to eat his shit up

not really bro. aside from all the political stuff i feel like putin would actually really respect peep as an individual. dont think you would understand .

I dunno. I just don't enjoy his music. The fact that he looks like a character from Suicide Squad doesn't help.

The only thing Putin can purge is my nutsack because he can get this meat stick all day.

what the record companies jews are trying to do to rap, make it all alt rock and emo.
Thats not cool, it wasnt cool when rock did it. Everyone thought emo kids were massive fucking faggots.

I think some of you might nostalgia from this

youtube.com/watch?v=rpaxtkHuZnI

degenerate who contributes to the fall of western society

He's a rapper when his grandparents are professors, even for upper middle class white people their grandparents are usually factory workers or something like that then their parents end up being middle class, this guy's even worse yet ends up being a rapper for no reason

It's like he listened to TeenWitch and totally missed the point

Contributing to the fall of western society is fun though. You can do it accidentally or on purpose, its funny to think of yourself as the harbinger of doom for thousands of years of culture without even trying to be.

peep is the future and fantano a bitch

Lil Peep gets shit (deservingly so) from critics with perspective on the genre, but pretending he isn't a massive improvement from the open field of "lean on my xannies pop pop wit my gat on my mollys fat bitches" trappers that rule the scene now is moronic. I swear Fantano and some of the other pop-critics would let a musician shit in their mouth as long as the musician had enough melanin in his skin.

I thought that was Tim Skold for a second wtf

He is the Deadmau5 of memerap

>hurr durr causes hes white

pathetic.

yeah compared to the mostly 1/10 garbage trap he's like a 1.5
MASSIVE improvement
and no, being white has nothing to do with it you cunt, it's just utter trash

>pretending the vast majority of hip hop fans don't think like this

The difference between a 1/10 and a 4/10 is pretty significant.

discount Bones

BOTHER ME
TELL ME AWFUL THINGS

>MUH RACE
He is the Yachty of 2017, and Yachty was panned so hard he is basically irrelevant now

his songs are objectively awful

Getting an un-Godly amount of praise for doing what 3000 SC rappers do, but sampling terrible 2000s pop emo. Also the fact he's called the future of emo despite just not being anywhere close to emo. He's the Brokencyde of the 2010s.

This

not really dude. bones is more about being antisocial and and i feel ike peeps songs are more abrasive or distorted or whatever. but yea theyre in the same lane i guess lol but bones purposely sabotages his career to not get bg. Bones' music is just hella dull and numb to me for some reason

Face tattoos. No other reason is needed

I like him because I'm pathetic and shallow. I like him because I still think about a girl from 7 months ago. I like him because I'm bored all the time and only care about distracting myself.

>Bones' music is just hella dull and numb to me for some reason

he literally does everything Peep does and more, and way better

M I L L E N I A L S

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Kek

Imo comparing the two is insulting to bones.

he has no part in the creation of his own music. corporate controlled teen girl bait

Because he sucks dick.

are you autistic ? he is tacky as all fuck and an attention whore he does have a few good songs tho

nice, he triggers all these insecure Sup Forums betas

Lil Peep is a white version of xxxtentacion that sounds more whiny than Results May Vary era Fred Durst.

Kys

Because people genuinely believe he makes trap music

>literal fag
>bad at singing
>bad at rapping
>relies 100% on image DUDE DRUGS DEPRESSION FACE TATTOOS
>fans are impressionable high schoolers or numale manchildren

I hate him because I love him

faggot

t. numale

Stop shilling this twink faggot already.

what makes you assume I hate him?
I don't know him or anything about him.

Shut the fuck up, faggot

homophobic slurs aren't allowed here my friend.
please delete your post and take a second to think about what you did.

he ruined muh gbc

>LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH
friendly reminder that Bones hasn't made any good songs in over half a decade and is more irrelevant than memerappers like yung lean. Peeps stuff is provocative, tongue-in-cheek art yet doesn't take itself too seriously. That's why you edglelords prefer Bones over him, because Bones is an edgy tryhard that takes himself extremely seriously (which is why he has a failure of a career)

you is pic rlated

>the exact same picture with the exact same file name in every Lil Peep thread

As if the marketing wasn't obvious enough.

>making up lies
>reddit spacing
As if the samefagging wasn't obvious enough.

this guy's onto something here peep is a tryhard without trying hard but bones trys hard not to tryhard which makes him just sound like more of a tryhard

seriously, this shilling is obvious as fuck, it should result in a ban

wtf I love lil peep now

Bones, get off Sup Forums and make another shitty fucking mixtape

You're not fooling anyone.
You're just making people hate him more than they do already. You should quit while you can.

I'd tell you to quit too, Bones. But the lack of people buying your music and merch has already forced you to quit

good, honestly we'd like to discuss peep and related matters more but triggering all you projecting ass motherfuckers is just as pleasurable

i'm not a depressed angst-ridden teenager

wicca phase x smokeasac when

and bones sucks too you fucking pubescent

Alright, but don't cry when the threads get shitposted to oblivion.

it's neo mu who really cares
these can't possibly be worse that grimes generals

people dont really talk about bones on here, seems like you have an inferiority complex for bones through lil peep
absolute state of (you)

Famous last words.

some good songs but largely and idiot carried by production team and surprisingly decent singing voice
wish featured wiccaphase more desu, he needs more recog

Bones is brought up every time in every thread.
It's the marketers trying to deflect the hate peepus getting.
He's being shilled like Chance the rapper was on Sup Forums.

He's younger and trendier than me and reminds me that the times are his not mine

Is that why everyone I've met despises him?
I've seriously never seen a single fan of his anywhere, I don't get how people are acting like he's huge.

youtu.be/QbgaRbyWTW8

HATE ME
EVERYBODY HATE ME
EVERY DAY I WAKE UP
EVERYTHING ACHING

lmao, Melon's having a spergout over the new LP

I don't even know who this guy is but he looks like a massive poser

Young 'women' in tights love him.

even his fans hate him that his whole schick you nerd

honestly, his fucking face is enough

That's really pathetic, honestly. On every level.

deadmau5 of memerap? I'm personally a fan of peep's music, but my point here is why you would use Deadmau5 as your example for something that is bad. Is it just because he is popular? Why do you have a negative view on him?

tainting his skin with ink is a big no no!

I grew up during emos peak and listening to his music disgusts me

Eno was good in its day but Leave it in the past

Emotionally dishonest

He's gay but not a father

based peep

God this sucks so fuckking hard.

If saying "listen to bones" gives me trips then i'm gonna say "listen to bones" a lot
listen to bones

what happens when people like this get obese?

cant necessarily hate someone ive never hung out with for no good reason. if your asking if i hate his music or not, then i would also have to say know because i never heard his music before.