youtube.com/watch?v=9FOWI6Zftpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SKY BOI

>come home
>see this
Wut do?

Go lez for her.

Jlaw > Munn

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>emmafag
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>webmfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

She's 17

Herman isn't any of those except the pedophile

No female would approach you, let alone your shitty parent's house, Herman.

I don't care about 8 days

she really needs to show her tits

She isn't an adult so fuck off.

No

Riiight. It's not like other personas listed don't follow his MO or the mod with the legacy profile didn't gmout him after getting tired of his samefagging.

Prove it

He is the pedophile and maybe the Jenna Coleman poster and Emma Roberts

*out

strawpoll.me/14034369

fucking perfect.

fix her and I some hot cocoa with little marshmallows and jiffy pop :F

Since all webmbro does is drink and repost, I'll make webms for anyone who sends me vids

Do not upset Herman

Rose Bryne poster is also Herman

Stupid answer. Any user browsing these threads would recognize the same aspie post language this "guy" uses for his personas.
They all sound the same. Don't defend this punchable faggot.

Will you make some JLaw and Nicole Scherzinger?

It's hard posting babs and not fap

How cute you are

Just say that you can't prove it

Only a low life piece of shit would fap to kids so the pedo is Herman.

>tag

Byrne user sounds relatively sane and only recently showed up, not to mention doesn't exhibit any of Herman's tells.

Where is the user that likes Jew women?

heh only for Kiki though :3

>hfw

wait, isn't she blacked?

Ok send vids

She is, he just doesn't care

That has nothing to do with you not having proof

user don't pay any attention to that guy. he's very attention deprived

I didn't cap the thread and only saved the pasta after someone else posted it yesterday.

>hfw you don't have any dessert for her

i know user
she´s such a young beauty it´s hard to resist, quite literally

can you prove it?

You got baited son

Yes

She's got cheetos tho! she'll be okay

>>he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>emmafag
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>webmfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

heyo

i need it again

I'm not him but I am an user who loves Jew women

What if she ate them all?

I'm in the mood to have Sky ride my dick

Nice trips

>ywn fall asleep and/or wake up next to bunnyfu

I need to jerk almost everyday to her

Stfu virgin sperg

then I'd have to put something together for dessert. maybe strawberry milkshakes with whipped cream

can i not have a social life? i got other things to do than make webms, i might make more tomorrow chill
go on

For someone who was blacked? Didn't she party with a LOT of black dudes? It probably wasn't just one. She for sure got used.

thatit excessive don´t you thinks a bt

Nobody cares autist. Go clean your parent's house. It's the least you can do for not an hero.

Oh she would love that!

>Samefagging this hard

Oh god her fucking body

I have a feeling that strawberry is her favorite kind of ice cream. I love strawberry ice cream so much. might have to go get some :D

Not for goddess babs

Oh god her fucking face

Good

Hey autist, why haven't you an hero? You'll never have sex, your family grudgingly puts up with you, and nobody would mourn your passing.

thats fine, then someone else will have the title

that felt good last time with red

Y'know what's gonna happen after a night of dumping our loads in her cunt right m8

For you and Kiki

no.

yes of course

i understand. hell i´ll rub one out for her now too

nope nope nope

thats what the pill is for
no, its my title, i'll make webms tomorrow chill your shit

Boing

forgot

It always does

youtube.com/watch?v=SoF5nCMsz-8

youtube.com/watch?v=9FOWI6Zftpg