Been talking to this girl on snapchat for like a week and a half. How do I subtly or smoothly "progress things"...

Been talking to this girl on snapchat for like a week and a half. How do I subtly or smoothly "progress things", like get her number or facebook or something?

Pic extremely loosely related

just be like
>"hey, can I like your number or facebook or something?"

"Hey wanna hangout sometime?"
If yes -> ask for number
If no -> find someone else

Ask if she wants to share penis pics.

nah fr though just be upfront and not a total boner. Half of it isn't what you say it's how you say it

Is that not a bit forward? Feel like she'll just get scared off. What the fuck do I know though

Tell her she's a nigger if she doesn't send nudes over FB.

How do I say it though? I've never had a problem saying the right thing, every girl I get properly talking to ends up wanting to go out with me it's just getting to that point

Fuck man I should've thought that

Bampity bamp

When did Sup Forumsros become such pussies?

>"hey your really cute can I get your number"
>invite her to a party or some shit
>bang later
How is this hard

youre asking me

How has this not 404d yet?

What if all your friends live 170 miles away until the start o next year so you can't do parties

cant do parties meaning you never get invited doesnt it faggot

Means I do get invited but they're all in my hometown, I've not made many friends where I am right now

Nothing. Your teens will be gone in an instant so no time to waste on a chick who doesn't want to actually meet up.

"Hey, I feel like I need a coffee. Want to meet up at starbucks (or better yet some local coffee shop)?"

Don't say this, this is so beta

Tell her you're doing something and invite her to come along

"I'm going minigolfing with some total chads, want to drive 150km to watch me come in last?"

LOL this. But don't sound like a faggot. Or just don't give her the choice.

What's your Facebook. What's your number. I'd she says no then you say bye bye.

Fuck it, Im not gonna get anywhere putting it off

Yeah invite her to do something, a party or something like that would be better than minigolf tho

>samefag
u know her better than me tho, she may seem like the kinda girl that would like minigolf

She said she likes creepy shit, I'm a reasonable fan of creepy shit also, but what is there I can get her to do that fits that and not in a shitty gimmicky way?