Yfw there are Japanese people translating and reading your posts right now

>yfw there are Japanese people translating and reading your posts right now

all-nationz.com/archives/1065768987.html

Weirdly they pick out posts that make us all look like we love Japan.

They used to have a hit counter and it got like 40k views a day.

When they translated that thread about the Japanese Royal Family, many Japaneses got mad at the French post saying they looked Korean

but why?

They should translate the 日本語スレ chatroom general into actual Japanese. I'd like to see how the proxyfags pretending to be japs would react.

>yfw there are Vietnamese people translating and reading your posts right now

thats weird

Reading the translation is hilarious.

>go and see the comment section
>full of butthurt "fuck you korean!" comment just because it was a thread created by a korean poster

japs are sick

>indigenous peoples (such as irish people)

I WANT TO FUCK A JAPANESE MILF

>proxyfags pretending to be japs
most of jap flags there are actual japs who came from this kind of translation blogs.

link

So what? Just chinks being chinks.

Are they trying learn English by studying translations or they simple like Sup Forums but they can't read it because of the language barrier?
That's really wierd

I'M READING YOUR POST RIGHT NOW TOO!

They just want to read foreigners' praise for their glorious japan to feel self esteem. Those readers are low educated people, they won't even try to learn anything new inclding english.

They don't have anything better to do?

>Another day kims are blaiming Jap as always
>they can't even speak decent Japanese

the guy in a pic related spoke weird Japanese, by the way, the posts by the guy in the pic were already deleted by them

the guy in the pic related couldn't understand Japanese honorific, and yelled out to a Jap to defend South Korean flag who trolled in Japanese

My posts or this thread will eventually be deleted by them as yesterday and as always, cuz my posts are inconvenient to Koreans

The cherry picking of comments is so Japanese.

Now another kim in Jap flag is fooling around in another thread spamming "reminder" trolling "collective stalker is blah blah" . he also can't speak decent Japanese, and spam

just rangeban this schizo jap spammer already.

I'm reading the reactions to polandball thread. There are a few confused about poland's inverted stripes.

Over half of Jap flags are actually Korean in Japan or South Korean, I swear.

the troll spammer in Jap flag in pic related only appears in the threads related to South Korea.

the troll spammer in Jap flag speak weird Japanese though they can't understand it.

pic related

A lot of them think the US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan and not Germany because they aren't white.

Most of the Japanese translation site is expected.

1.Why is Japan so great compared to other countries?
2. Travel diary in Japan. Clean streets, kind people
3. Japanese food is the best in the world.
4. Japanese culture brilliant.
5. Anime gives me a lot of inspiration.
6. Japanese technology is awesome
7. I hate Korea.
8. I hate China.

>Foreigner: "What is the reason why an American tornado is not worried compared to typhoon damage in the Pacific?"
>Thread "From what is it that only Americans die from tornadoes and typhoons?"
>3. All over the world May 06, 2017 16: 16 ID: 29sB7Sxw0
>Because the Americans are heavy The typhoon has also evolved Ha ha ha

>Translating shitposting of people on Sup Forums
They don't

kek

japs are delusional

why japs are always so retarded and salty?

fucking this

>japs are delusional
top kek
implies you can't understand what are wrong expressions and how weird is it in the pics.

stupid fucking jap nobody gives a fuck about you irl

neck yourself now

Hey kim
Calm down. its your racial defect to get triggered quite easily

Do you love Japan?

dumb japs you should go back your filthy home
the way you speak english is unironically trash

Are Japs interested in particular simian delicacies?

UMA DERIKIA...

Ajajajajajajaja
you are just like tipical Korean.
>can't think logically and cry out loud

ひろゆきさんお願いします
この精神病患者をバンしてください

>tipical
typical uneducated jap....

lol

>you are just like tipical Korean.
what the heck is this shitty english dont you even realize this sentence is "logically" strange

tho i know you cant use japanese properly either

lol

kys netouyo im not even trolling

Im not english speaker so would you suggest correct sentece for it?

I'm talking of the netouyo. this schizo is always spamming these "YOU ARE KOREAN! KOREA IS SHIT! MY POSTS WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE THIS IS INCONVENIENT TO SOUTH KOREAN! bra bra". really abhorrent.

You know? he is defending you lol

apparently this guy doesn't understand Japanese context.

Why are Japanese people so narcissistic?

I know the reason why such subjects are. But its long story and if I explained it. the guys like or are gonna be more fucking around here

Let me know what parts of Korea is not shit.

Industrial: Hyundai Heavy industrial stole shipbuilding technologies from Japan.
agriculture: Korean stole Japanese strawberry
Tourism: Korean stole technique Amori Neputa big lantern made of bamboo.
Copyright: Korean pirated Japanese copyrights, Doraemon, Astroboy,

I think there must be no business field of Japan where Korean stole. if you think Korean is not shit, let me know one clean field.

How is this relevant to the thread's topic? Your obsession with korea is on psychotic level. Just go visit a psychiatrist and seek help.

>YOU ARE KOREAN! KOREA IS SHIT! MY POSTS WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE THIS IS INCONVENIENT TO SOUTH KOREAN!

I think you are refering to me, though.
You better not add your hate feeling in it, I have never said "KOREA IS SHIT" .

You spilled la sopa, right?

Nips are creepy. Nips are collective stalkers, so goddamn sneaky.

Wtf is wrong with asia

Nips are megalomaniac. All the Nips are obsessed about how loved they are. Beyond help seriously.

oishiimono

are you a korean expat?
no trolling question

A typical trait for any former world power.

WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIT

So why you live in Such a Nips land?
You can leave for your home Korea.

If you are reading this, please send me a cute Japanese girlfriend.
Thanks

You seriously believe those netouyo's calling everyone else korean? What a moron

>So why you live in Such a Nips land?
>You can leave for your home Korea.
No argument. This has nothing to do with your narcissistic tendency, Nip.

no but you seem pretty upset

Not him but there're some ways to kill off those Nip alt-rights.

you should learn Japanese and come
That's fast!
Panzetta Girolamo, he is a popular Italian model in Japan.
though I've heard he is not looking good for Italians.
if you're looking better than him, you have a chance.

I wonder why they get triggered only with someone asking someone "are you Korean?".
It only happend with "Korean"

they are translating threads just for earning money, not because the translating producer himself have any interest in foreigners.

so they don't care at all what the manipulated, fabricated articles end up becoming, how it is different from reality.

but I find it not so bad, because such japanese translater kindly focus on helpless foreign scums of Sup Forums and make them star on the article.

stop being an angry cuck for fucks sake

Good, hope they are ready for the 大きいイタリア人チンポ

Never have I seen this much awful damage control before.

Is it considered weird in other countries? I think that's a good business model

It is somewhat weird

Japanese IPs should be rangebanned
Just look at this fucking cringefest they turned the thread into

>Going to a japanese page containing translated posts and translating them back to english with the browser built in translator
dude

But I mean, the fact that this exists is just because japan is a uniquely good country, objectively speaking. Successful through history against all odds, and today it's still successful. It's at the forefront of modern aesthetic movements like cyberpunk, which is actually pretty important considering it means japan is a country leading the computer revolution (as opposed to the industrial revolution before it. the current computer revolution is the next important technological leap forward for humanity). It means japan is one of the world's most advanced countries and is both materially and spiritually (culturally, socially) at the front. I mean shit even the declining birth rates are showing of this. Apathy and contentment are characteristics of modernity as a result of new technology and the first world all have declining birth rates. The thing is though, the rest of the first world is part of western civilization. We all knew western civilization was dying since Spengler. so if japan ails from the same malaise the west does, maybe it can sort of shake itself out of it, since luckily, it isn't part of the west.

I'm just a weeb though. And I think the japanese script looks cooler than the ugly cluttered chinese script.

I don't think you would have same opinion if it was the timeline which Japanese succeeded to fuck up entire Asia and still independece superpower

>I'm just a weeb though.
This wasn't neccesary: we could tell from the rest of your post.

Yes!

Can't you see it?

in the first place they dont contribute anything to the society. none of them make anything productive for what it is but just fuck it up. they arent even patriots/nationalists but straight up scum on neetbux.
you are too ethical to explain the background of it.

Just rangeban all japanese if you can’t do your job correctly you fucking mods.

my mobile provider is rangebanned about half of the times i post

How many cents will you get for your cringey post from those shills? Or do you just want that those tools translate something you wrote?

[spoiler]i kind of want someone to translate it as the main motivation for writing it but i still believe everything i wrote[/spoiler]

The only reason why some Jap flags are upsetting here is the Gook of Revelation.

ネタでやってるんじゃないならここまで壊滅的に他人とのコミュニケーションの成立しない知恵遅れが存在するとはマジで信じられんのだが… これで生きていけんの?

For what purpose

普段は結構普通の人なんじゃない?
あんまり人のこと気にしなくていいと思うよ