I miss the days of CLT when people actually argued, with substance, reason and facts instead of writing

I miss the days of CLT when people actually argued, with substance, reason and facts instead of writing

"t.buzzword" hurrrrr I won xd

lol i miss that guy. however according to his facebook he's one of those retarded /r/the_donald type alt right guys who posts shitty pepe memes and pictures of famous western classical art and architecture and talks about the 'god emperor' and shit. pretty sad

CLT is the one who truly popularized the "pleb" and "patrician" buzzwords though

Remember when CLT just spammed a list of rock albums but then people got bored of that so he deleted all his scribbles and pretended he was really a classical fan

He could argue though too, especially with Hampus

CLT was a psuedo intellectual tryhard that seldom used logic, facts and reason in arguments.

I came here in 2015 so i don't know how it was, i'm only awar hat whenever i search a relatively obscure artist on rbt.asi most of the mentions are from 2013-2015

t.hampus

he was able to keep his argument's side for hours, certainly. But to claim that during CLT's heydays, "people actually argued with substance, reason and facts" is just plain delusion

Hampus was a retard too, but CLT was worse because he convinced you children that he had anything of value to say. It was fucking infuriating to see him wander into a thread to give some shitty, uninformed opinion and see all you shitlords praise him because of how authoritatively he expressed his shitty arguments.

A wordfilter for all meaningless buzzword insults (Cuck, Reddit, Leftist, Sup Forums, nu-male etc) would massively improve the quality of discourse across all major boards. It can't be like the current wordfilter though, it needs to be updated monthly to prevent new buzzwords from forming. Also, it should filter everything to a single word like DESU or whatever.

Yeah that's the other thing he was good at. Never admitting he was wrong about anything ever and "winning" arguments by never shutting the fuck up so people just gave up.

Buzzword insults should result in an instant ban.

That said, Sup Forums is a perfectly valid response to someone who is posting Nazi propaganda on a music board.

But now we have based montie

sideways moot

moot?

what happened to that drug addict from the sopranos who murdered his brother and had a fat, retarded cat?

I remember when CLT tried to convince people he got pussy.

A mediocre tripfag from an era of semi-decent tripping.

What's his facebook

He couldn't really argue, he was merely good at rhetoric. In every post he used sleight of hand semantics to avoid actually dealing with any points presented.

I'm out on a limb but will say he appropriated it from a few uncredited anons or learned it and spammed it while in his first semester of college.

As someone who wasn't active on Sup Forums in that time period, I enjoyed reading this thread that explained some bits of Sup Forums history. Thank you, Sup Forums granpas!

He's probably the first really popular poser type trip here. Dude talked like he was all about classical music and shit like Faust, Zappa, etc. But then his last.fm gets found and it's nothing but OTC. Many others would follow in his footsteps in terms of being trips that bullshitted their taste in order to appear smart, the most notable since being Abelian.

remember when he would spam pictures of his weird toothless "gf"

>hurrrrr I won xd
well that always was what happened buzzwords or not

It's not like it's particularly respectable to take an out of context, irrelevant quote from some random philosopher and act like that stands in for a legitimate argument, but in retrospect CLT was a lot better than what we have now.

it kinda made him the ultimate troll

it's like everything he said had no actual substance but was also difficult or impossible to counter

I tried for a while to be a legit knowledgeable elitist tripfag but it's really too much work.

Neither cuck nor nu-male are buzzword insults as they sum up two very specific personality types.

no one self identifies as a nu-male, and no one except sexual fetishists (of all political colours) self identifies as a cuck.
You can't define what that "personality type is" because no one will agree with you about what constitutes a cuck. It's a meaningless buzzword that you use to dismiss literally anyone who disagrees with you politically.

You mean you've heard them repeated so often in an echo chamber you have begun to believe the stupidest of shit. Feel free to call me a cuck now for laughing at you, I know you need this.

cuck(olding) started off as a pretty niche fetish. Numale is completely made up, though.

I think nazism is bad and I don't think black people are inferior to white people. Does that make me a "cuck" or a "nu-male"?

for real though it was the same arguing as always except longwinded plus exotic buzzwords

Why does it matter whether the individual self-identifies as such? People don't self-identify as a "moron" either.

Cuck also definitely has a meaning, it is someone lacking in virility and direction, to the extent that he does not even possess the most fundamental feature of a human, namely reproductive drive.

They're sometimes used ironically to spam the board, which results in trolling the uninformed user into posting the word out of it's proper context. We can't punish the everyone because of misuse, so these two words shouldn't be filtered for that reason, but I think it might be reasonable to filter them because they're used so frequently that they derail discussion.

>Cuck also definitely has a meaning, it is someone lacking in virility and direction
No, it's short for cuckold, meaning the husband of an unfaithful wife.

that's what you want to believe but it's used without much rhyme or reason. that doesn't make them not buzzwords either, remember when people tried to define "poser" in this new, very rigid way?

It plays off of the sexual fetishists, whom are so consumed by their nihilism that the only thing that makes them feel is the (symbolic) total annihilation of themselves as male and human.

Transsexualism is somewhat related to this, but that's a different story (this is more egocentric).

the fact that you think this way means you're retarded as fuck

saying "cuck", "nu-male", "redpill", "shill", etc. pretty much signals to everyone else that attempting to communicate with you on any level will be a complete waste of time

then so is nu-male, or cuck, or any other Sup Forums insult, because Sup Forums is just an insult at this point.

CLT and Hampus were the ying and yang of Sup Forums back in the day.

What the fuck do we have now? Crazyaga and Avant-Math God?

Lmao, kys friendo

This

His last name was something with Z.

One of the worst tripfags ever.

He still posts as user.

The Tourist predated him.
>Abelian
He was a cool guy, too bad he became a liar.

Crazyaga doesn't post regularly anymore. The only active tripfags left today are Montie and Avant-Math, and Montie supposedly is going to stop tripfagging in a few weeks.

kys