Going to off myself soon. Anyone know a good way to do it and make it look like an accident...

Going to off myself soon. Anyone know a good way to do it and make it look like an accident? I don't want to upset my family too badly.

inb4 "We have this thread everyday"

Sorry about that, but this user is serious

Dude just fucking Kys that's the point you won't have to worry about that shit anymore

Ok yeah but it's hard to do knowing they're going to suffer. It'll be way easier to do if I can lessen their pain.

Go to internet Cafe and play Fruit Ninja 50 hours straight

And then what, drop dead like that South Korean guy who played too much Starcraft?

stab yourself in an artery while you are "cutting carrots"

Isn't that hard to die from though, if it's just one artery? Won't there be a good chance the wound will close before I bled out?

OD on drugs.

Thought about that. I have no idea where to get like, heroin or something. And if it's an OD on oxycontin or something they'll assume suicide.

Ok open your front camera take a picture of you sitting on the edge of a skyscraper then jump off and make it look like you were trying to take a retarded selfie

That's actually kind of funny. Won't the camera get destroyed by the fall though?

Idk dude leave ur phone on the edge or something or take a video saying some stupid shit and "accidentally" fall off and throw it onto the building before u fall

Well I'll...consider that an option then.

Why not just do it? Why sit around talking about it if your so convinced that your doing to do it soon rather than now? Is it the attention? But I bet you think people don’t care right, what does it matter?

Sort yourself out and stop making plans. The more you plan the worse you’ll become.

Don't do it OP

Drive a motorcycle into a tree at 90 mph

Though if your family would be upset, you're probably not so much of a fuckup that you need to kill yourself. If you're simply bored with life, maybe you need a change of pace.

trash your room, break your door, make it look like a break in

Because of what I wrote about wanting it to look like an accident. If I had a method that would do that, I'd be gone already. But I'd prefer to do so in a way that at least leaves open the possibility, in their minds, that it was an accident.

It's not that I'm bored with life, I have my reasons.
And yeah I was thinking car wreck, but that's another one that's hard to guarentee.
Ok, but what's the actual method? Slash my throat?

But what do you care if it affects them. It doesn’t matter how you go out, your dead either way.

Well, part of it is that it'll be easier to go through with if I know they'll be less upset. And part of it is that I don't want to cause undue suffering, even if I won't be around to care. it's still wrong to do.

Your family won’t care if it was suicide or an accident. Your dead and that’s it.

If they think it's suicide, they might blame themselves for not helping, wonder what went wrong, that sort of thing.
If they think it's an accident, it's a tragic occurrence but there was nothing they could do. Easier to move on from by far.

use a vehicle and go speeding hit a tree... aint hard

Yeah, like I said that's on the list.

Bump

Why are you suicidal user?

I've been really fucked up about a past trauma...don't want to deal with it anymore