Hello, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hello, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TuaQ619BQi
youtube.com/watch?v=c9p6HPOx1CA
youtube.com/watch?v=c_gcJc1MmCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Jewish filth!

Hallo, mein Fuhrer. Wie geht's?

I'm good Jew. How's your thread? Oh...wait...

I found out the other day, that my mother (A woman who abused me so severely as a child, that I wound up in a coma for 3 weeks, and foster care for 4 years) is trying to get me cut out of my grandparents' will. She's sighting my history of violence (turns out I suffered undiagnosed from PTSD for a lot of years, and was very prone to violent episodes) and my past mental health issues, most of which she caused, to say I shouldn't be included. I honestly have no clue what I ever did to make her hate me as much as she does.

It has a few replies already, immediately after being created. It is a good thread.

Hey, I remember you! Has anything changed since last time?

Not really. I went and got drunk that night, after venting and not waiting for a response. Picked a fight at the bar, and never bothered swinging back. I dunno, I guess letting myself get my ass kicked was kind of cathartic.

What is the meaning of life?
vocaroo.com/i/s1TuaQ619BQi

Good evening, user. Happy Sup Forums birthday.
Things are getting better, I guess. But I still feel kinda empty and lonely. I don't know how to deal with this, but I think it's better I just leave it behind and understand that it's how things are. I'd love a hug, user.

This user here again. And I know you get a lot of shit for making these threads. But now I'm curious. Why do you want to take on all the shit we throw at you? I mean you do it willingly. But why? How can you wade through this river of shit, and keep coming back for more?

Could always go for a nice heart felt hug from a cute girl.

Sup guys I'm back.

This is not OP, but trust me when I say it user. You do NOT want to simply accept loneliness as the status quo. I have more fucking issues than playboy magazine, and it's made me a stranger in a room full of friends most of my life. Take it from someone who gave in and accepted it, you do NOT want to end up like me.

Hey!
Happy birthday Sup Forums!
Just made a pot of Colombian Roast Coffee!

Do you feel better after having done that, or do you regret it?

I suggested a few things you might do to alter the situation in your favor. Have you tried taking her to court for the things she's done against you? With a decent lawyer I think you could get her taken care of for good.

I dunno. Chocolate cake and women.

*Hugs you tightly* The first hug is free.

Sometimes things just are that way and you can't change them. Maybe it'll pass on its own.

But if it doesn't pass on its own, something needs to be done. Set a limit. If the feeling doesn't pass within a week, call a therapist or change something drastically so that you're around good people more often.

I don't know. Sometimes I can't do it. Sometimes it's easy. Sometimes I take it too seriously and it really upsets me.

But I've been thinking about it for a long time, and I still haven't figured out why I keep trying. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

Will a pretend hug from a strange man on the internet make you feel any better? *hugs you tightly*

How many cute girls do you know?

Hello.

Oh, hey Mantis. Hope the coffee is good. How strong do you make it?

*hug*

I'm glad things are getting better user!
This guy is right though. Just keep working at it, get out there, try to meet some new people. You can do it user. I believe in you.
I am as far from cute and a girl as one could get, but here's a hug anyways.
*hug*

>How many cute girls do you know?
>asked on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Great joke, user. Great joke.

Group hug guys?

On Sunday night, just a regular strength. I don't have to work tonight, so the level is set at Comfy.
((Hugz))

I'm in.

*hugs tightly*

Not everybody on Sup Forums is a total loser.

Sure, group hug.

Okay. I never drink coffee after noon; it does funny things to me.

And what should I do? All the people I've met never liked me. I'm absolutely alone and unable to do anything but survive. I just wanted a meaning in life, a goal, an arrow. And someone to share it with.

Thank you dear. I'd love to buy some of your hugs.
This idea of the limit, I understood. I'm going to try to finish this next week in a better mood. I don't know what to do, however. I don't know what to base myself on and how not to get lost.

ah hello! I didn't know you did weekends as well friend! thank you for doing this

Is this Alice thread?

No.

If you can afford it, or if your insurance will cover it, a therapist could give you some direction and help you to cope with the stronger feelings.

There are a couple of other paths though. One would be to look for something that you can center yourself on, some big project or activity that you can spend your free moments thinking about and working on. A good video game or book works, or building or painting a miniature of some kind. It won't solve the loneliness, but it will make it easier to bear, and give your lonely moments some light.

Another option is to go out every day looking for people. If you keep trying, and change your tactics as you realize some things don't work, you're bound to find somebody you get along with. Talk to everyone you meet. Be as kind as you can bear. It works for me.

I do as many days as I can. Lately I've been too tired and my internet has been too slow.

No. Alice is in no way related to this.

Hello, didn't expect you to be coming around today

youtube.com/watch?v=c9p6HPOx1CA

I just wanted to say hi, have to go to bed early since my therapist is coming over tomorrow, and it's already very late here

Hey user. One thing I've noticed is nearly everyone who thinks everyone hates them is wrong. Try not to focus on what you think people think of you, and just focus on being yourself. You'll make friends user. I'm sure you will.

Well, fuck. Aight. It's a long list, but here goes

I've had this acid reflux problem for about 2 years. Finally went to the doctor with it and they told me I had to get a gastrocopy. I'm terrified. Remember when you had the flu as a kid and the doctor shoved that fucking popsicle stick down your throat? I'd alway cry and fight with every bone for him to just not do it.

My mom insisted every fucking time. I've had that thing down my throat a million fucking times. I hate it. Now I have to get a fucking tube down the size of Manhattan.

My own body put me in this position. Jesus fucking Christ.

Other than that, I just dropped out of the university. Went there for a week and said fuck it. Now I wanna pursue a music career, but it's a lot easier to just do.... Nothing, you know? Just sit here. I'm so deep into gaming it's turned into an evil habit that will essentially kill my potential future.

I don't see myself as a nerd though, I go out frequently. But it's never productive towards my dreams. And now I'm up at 4 AM, should have gone to bed hours ago, just so I can go up in the morning and make that dreaded appointment so a bunch of nurses can shove a shovel down my throat

why???

that is understandable! you need to prioritize yourself as well, and your rest is important.

>Do you feel better after having done that, or do you regret it?
I don't feel any better, but I don't regret it either. I thought, honestly, that after all these years there was nothing else she could ever do to me to make me feel like this again. I guess I was wrong.

And I can't take her to court over it. It's been over 20 years since those things happened. It's not even about the money. It wouldn't have been all that much anyway. It's just knowing that a person who was supposed to love me more than anyone else in the world, never did, and never will.

>I still haven't figured out why I keep trying
Whatever your reason behind it user, thanks. I know you give anons who need it hugs, but maybe today you deserve a bro-hug too. *bro-hug*

It's always before noon somewhere...
What led you to drop out of school?
And, hopefully by now there's a method of doing the gastrointestinal thing that's not so difficult...

Oh, hello! Thank you, I'll listen to that one after this Protest the Hero song.

Damn, that's scary. Will they put you under for it?

Can you survive doing nothing, user? Are you driven to make something of yourself? How will you pay the bills and feed yourself?

Why not?

Sometimes I remember that.

Hm. You've got to stop her somehow. Can you talk to your grandparents directly.

*brohugs you back*

Tanks mane.

Good point. But I'll always need to sleep eventually.

I will ask when I see you online then! you need to remember to rest even if I need to remind you

Here's what's going on today

>workplace provides free beer
>start having a beer when the day is over
>escalates to 2 or 3
>often find myself sitting in the empty shop drinking
>start driving home with a buzz
>drinking continues at home, haven't gone to bed sober in a week
>no contact with people other than sales at work
>intentionally unfriendly at university, usually alone
>friends starting to ask if I'm ok
>not sure how to answer

almost a year since a bad breakup and I think as much as I'm willing to admit I'm over it, I feel like I'm still struggling. I find myself counting the days until I can take psychedelics or drive 3 hours to see old friends. Am I depressed?

I'll have a friend drive me there. I haven't involved my parents... It's just one of those nasty adult things you have to do. I can ask to get some medicine during the procedure, and I'll just tell them to knock me the fuck out of possible lol.

I still live at home. Yes, it sounds bad. At 22 years of age though, so I guess it's still acceptable. I also have a good amount of savings to last me for a long time, but I'm out with job applications.. Or, I should have been out. As I said, it's a lot easier to just sit here. Especially when I'm not in a critical economic situation.

I just wanna make dope shit, man. That's it. But I feel like I need somebody to push me to do it, you know? When I'm with my friends I'm very determined because they encourage it. But when I get home it sort of just fades away

You might be depressed, and you might be developing a drinking problem too. Be careful with it.

Honestly user?This advice is not going to be easy to take, nor will it be easy to follow, but please hear me out. Stop focusing on the someone to share it with. Focus instead on one, single, attainable, goal. And follow through until you reach it. Once you do, set yourself another goal. And another. And another still. The people who matter most, will come to you along the way. The one you want to share it all with, will come too. But you have to start it all off by making sure you're doing what you want first.

Trust me. I have been kicked, beaten, abused, and neglected, my whole life. It eventually came to a point where I realized the only reason I haven't eaten a fucking bullet already is because simply being alive GAULS the people who tried to break me. I don't have anything else but that, one, simple, satisfaction in my life. I'm not saying this as a "you owe it to yourself" kind of speech. No, you owe it to us. To ALL of us. Go be better than I am user.

I can't pay for therapy.
I think I'll read about how to deal with my mental problems, but I don't know if it will be so effective.
I'm a writer, but I haven't been able to write for a long time. It's my only "talent", the only thing I do for passion. And yet, I'm horrible at it. But I like it, even though I suck. I think I'll try to write again.
I don't know if I can go out every day looking for someone. My town is small, most people here are normal, and I've met so many and none really interested me. I think I'll learn how to deal with irl solitude and try to talk to the anons in my free time.

I tried to talk to my "friends" today after a long time away (depressed). No one noticed. No one missed me. I'm nothing. If they don't hate me, they really don't like me either.
But, hey thanks. I'll keep being myself and trying to please only myself.

You don't need to remind me. When I start falling apart I'll change something and pull it all back together again.

Try to pull it back down to one a day. If you can't do that, it's a real problem.

You're not over the breakup. Admit to yourself that you aren't. Do you need to talk to someone about it? Would that help?

Next time somebody asks you if you're okay, if you trust them, tell them what's wrong. Maybe they can help.

It's easy now, user. But it won't always be. Prepare for the future while it's easy. Do the hard thing before it gets harder. You're reaching a tipping point here, and you need to choose the right thing, even if it's difficult.

You're the only one who can push yourself to make things. You need to hold onto that spark that you get from being with other people, and carry it home with you. Or you can find a way to get going on your own. Get some natural light, put on some good music, do all the things that get you into the creative mood.

Stop waiting. Stop telling yourself you need other people to make you do things.

So what if you suck? Write something tonight. It'll be fun. Reading up on how to deal with stuff could help a lot. Give it a try.

What you do is up to you, user. I can't make you do anything. Keep trying to talk to the "friends" you've got. Don't talk about problems or sad things just yet, ask them how the game went, or about whatever they are interested. Get closer to them.

Time for free blowjobs?

please don't fall apart though ;~;

Right now. You need a free blowjob voucher though. Where's your voucher?

I am invincible.

that's very optimistic! I hope you are right

I need a hug tbh

I honestly hope you get better. I lost a person to suicide and I don't want anyone else who could be in my life, even anonymously, to do the same.
I'll do what you say, user. I'm going to start trying to fulfill my goals and fight my anxiety. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I'll find my way. And you will find yours.
Thank you for being here right now.

In fact I deleted all my social media so I can not talk to them again.
All right, user, I'll start writing. And I'm going to start watching my mood. Asap, I'll come back and tell you how I am.

Of course I'm right.

*hugs you*

What's wrong, user?

Okay. Good luck, user. Have a good time.

hello hello friend! I don't know what has you down, but I hope someday soon it all clears up

For you.

Oooo man that's gotta suck. is there any way to sedate you or knock you out during the procedure? Just think of it as a way to help you get better, and keep in mind that this may help prevent a need for more invasive operation. You got this user. *hug*

Is there anyone you could talk to about this user? (preferably a therapist). You should book an appointment, it seems like there could be some underlying cause rather than purely alcoholism. Quite frankly, there is a fair chance you're depressed. Best thing you could do is talk to a therapist about it, they can help. Try as hard as you can to avoid drinking. alcoholism is dangerous enough, it's even easier to pick up once there's an underlying issue like depression.
*hug*
Maybe it's time for new friends? it's okay if it is. People change, some friendships don't last. Try to get out more, join some clubs, go places to meet people, and just most importantly, be yourself. Like I said, you'l find someone, I promise.

ey I think i remember you! you always use the ";~;" right?

Please don't wait until you're falling apart to change something fenn. I've done that more times than i'd like to remember, and it is not fun. You got this fenn.
>i am invincible
Let's hope you're right.

*hug* It'll be okay user. Everything's gonna be okay. What's been bothering you?

No.

yes hello! was it arx? it's good to see you tonight!

It's weird, I'm doing what I want to do for the first time in my life but I've sacrificed so much of the spontaneity/fun that I just drink at home to give myself the courage to comment on Facebook posts. Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure how to suss out the breakup issue. I think my big struggle is that I can't defend myself to our mutual friends because she's more successful than I am, so we just don't talk. It's hard to maintain a social circle in a college town when all your friends graduate and leave. Thanks for taking a minute.

This is going to sound bad. But if you want to fight your anxiety, I recommend... fighting. And no, I don't mean going out and beating some stranger to a pulp. Join a gym (boxing or MMA) and actually fight. Spar. There is an almost zen-like state to throwing punches until your arms can't move anymore. And don't worry about me finding my path. Find yours.

Yeah, it's arx.
Good to see you too! How have you been feeling. You doing okay?

@everyone who gave me hugs, thanks. i just wanted a hug :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey Fenn. How are you?

Do you want to talk about the breakup to me?

Hello user. I'm okay. How are you tonight?

Debating if I should go sell plasma/blood tomorrow. My current job isn't going to be enough to stay alive + pay off student loans...I'm seeing that already. Just kind of worried just how "tired" the process will make me, and if I should actually do it because
>you have to be heavier than I currently am for my age and height in order to...not die
and
>my job is pretty laborious, so I can't really have myself falling out while at work, not to mention I jog everyday to keep my weight down and lose more if possible
Just kind of a minor dilemma atm, but the expenses are indeed looming over me like a cloud.

do || !do

I never thought I'd see legit, good advice on Sup Forums. This is some deep shit user. You should write a book or something.

I'm doing the best I can! how are you?

Glad you're okay. Me, I'm my usual miserable self, nothing new there.

If there's a minimum weight, they'll check it ahead of time and won't let you if it's too low. Don't do it.

while !do {
explore further horizons
}

How could it be changed, user? Is there a reason for your misery?

No problem. :)

Eh I'm doing alright. Still a tadbit sick, but not as bad as my gf. She almost ended up going to uc and guess what? literally the sickest she's been in a year and today her period starts. I just feel bad for her. bad luck piled on bad luck.

I've done it. The blood bank thing, I mean. And it does give you quick cash. Do you have a car? I've done Uber, too, when I needed money. Uber pays more than the blood bank, anyway.

Well, it stems from a thing that happened while ago. Fucked me up a lot. Not sure how to move on from it.

oh no ;~; I'm sorry! I didn't know you were sick and I hope she gets well soon too! periods don't help feel better either

im pretty good, bought a giant 6 foot desk at goodwill for 30 bucks

was too big to just dolly into the house, so me and my uncle took it apart and got it in my room

motherfucker lost two of the screws though. it's still pretty sturdy though. two drawers on the right and a drawer underneath for pencils and papers and shit. it's only a little beat up, but for 30, its a steal. Big upgrade from the yardsale table i was using before

The minimum weight is apparently ~110 lbs. I weigh 143 lbs at 6'0." I noticed this morning that I'm 'cartoonishly' slim now, from years of proper diet and exercise. Hm...

I do have a car, but I don't trust people around where I am enough to be an Uber driver. Maybe if I lived farther uptown, I'd consider it. Thanks anyway, though.

What was it? Talking about it might help. But then again, bringing it back to the front of your mind might make you more miserable right now.

Do you want to try to deal with it, resolve it in your head?

Hey, that's pretty nice. You may be able to replace those screws too, if you take one of the ones you do have to Lowe's or another hardware store, they might be able to find you some equivalent ones.

That's pretty low, user. You really don't need to go any lower than that. But you clear the limit with plenty to spare. Go ahead and do it. Drink plenty of water and consume lots of sugar and protein immediately afterwards.

I'd rather not go into detail, it's a bit too heavy for this thread...it's always at the front of my mind though that never changes. I'd love to resolve it, find something else to focus on.

It's okay user. I'm not fenn but I understand what you're going through. I'm close to someone who had the same kind of thing happen to them.

Want to talk about it? You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I'm also here if you just want to vent too. I'm here for you.

I'll be fine, just a bit of a cold. Yeah she's still feeling pretty shitty unfortunately. She got to sleep which is good though.

I'm a vegetarian, and my goal weight is 135-140, lol. I used to be 228 lbs, but I had one hell of a 'wake-up call' a couple of years ago to take control of my health and weight.

Uber also does food delivery now. I have not done that. But it's an option for you nonetheless.

How did they get over their thing?

I've been wondering about therapy. I'll probably book some appointments when school and work stop kicking my ass. It would be great to complain to someone who's paid to listen. Thanks user.

I think it's a constant bummer but not something that I need to figure out. Cheating
in a 4 year relationship because you're not willing to discuss your feelings or initiate a breakup over the phone is just telling someone you don't care about them anymore.

Nothing's too heavy for these threads. We've talked about some pretty fucked up stuff.

But if you're uncomfortable with it, I won't push. Who else could you possibly talk to?

Good luck, user. It doesn't seem right to me, but if it's working for you, keep at it.

There could be some deeper feelings there, but it's still a deed worthy of instant breakup and eternal hard feelings.

Do you still think about her a lot?

Well they're not currently over it (abuse/rape in their instance). A lot of the recovery process is making sure you always have someone you can talk to. She's still recovering, but flashbacks from ptsd and panic attacks are happening less recently. Talking about it is tough, but it's the best way to get through it. Some of it is time. I know it sucks, but something like rape takes a long time (sometimes years) to even comprehend what happened.

sure :) You got this.
*hug*

Well...it was from when I was assaulted, if you get me. That's the thing that fucked me up. I've tried talking to some people, but nobody wants to hear about that sort of thing, you know?

Well it was a similar thing for me. I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it, sadly. Not sure I could find someone, either.

Shit man, i'm sorry i used that word, probably freaked you out a bit. I can help you with this. I really want to be able to talk to you about this. I want to help you. I'm willing to help you. Want to talk about it?
*hug*

The only people you can talk to are those who are anonymous or indifferent, and those who are very close friends. You have someone anonymous here. Do you have any very close friends? It takes real commitment to listen to someone talk about their most deeply unsettling experiences.

It's fine, the word doesn't bother me. Thanks for being so kind...not sure what to say about it though...
I don't have close friends, no. I suppose talking anonymously might be easier.

How can I get the puss puss??

Would talking in private be easier? You can email me or message me on Discord if you want.

[email protected]
Fenn#4548

What happened?

Meet a girl. Get to know her. Ask her out. Take her home. Do it.

What part is giving you trouble?

You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I'm here for you user. *hugs tightly*
How does it make you feel?
If you had the chance to just scream something, as loud as you could, and have nobody hear it, what would it be?

You can talk about it with me too
Galandir#9597 on discord
[email protected]
I want to help user. I know what you're going through. You can get through this. WE can get through this.
*hug*

How do I meet a human with a vatuna??

youtube.com/watch?v=c_gcJc1MmCQ

Well, seems I can't sleep, and my nightpills aren't wroking on a 0.5x dose. Seems I won't be getting any sleep before the therapist shows up.

How's your day been ?

Okay

I’m about to go homeless if I don’t find a job within the next month. Once the bills start stacking up. My mom just got fired too. Wish I could find a job but I suppose I did this to myself by not finishing school. God bless. Wish you all luck with any trouble you have.

I need to leave south Texas. Fuck this place.

Go out to a bar. Talk to one on the street.

Hm. When is the therapist supposed to get there?

Restaurants, grocery stores? Always decent places to fall back on. Good luck you you, user. I hope you can find something, and soon.

What's wrong with it?

Puss puss?
Buy her dinner or something first.

in some small 5 hours

Jill?

The public library. The laundromat. Hotdog stand. Gas station...