Dubs decide roast edition

Dubs decide roast edition

I don't like you

Can you buy me some diapers? I just ran out and I wet myself again. I'm very embarrassed.

Wanna Meet Up?

You got a dumper I'd like to eat right out of

Rolling for dumper

With a mug like yours I'll be glad when we don't get sun in Alaska for months on end

>Did it hurt?
(optional: wait for a response like "when I fell from heaven hihi?"
>When you fell from the slut tree and hit every dick branch on the way down?

Winrar!

Roll

Let me stick a thumb in your ass.

Git

no it has to be the last two number the same not just two in a row anywhere

We need to get dubs already

Rollarino neigborino

Say something already nobody is getting dubs

Just say

do you like diapers?

I'm sorry that was rude, I actually think you're kinda cute!

Roll

niggers tongue my anus

I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Greeeeeat

"So m'lady, are you of a high enough intellect to be enjoying the season finale tonight? Or are thou a mere jerry, judging by your profile image I see you would be fit to be from the lower rungs of the IQ ladder"

Show vag slut

someone has a gun to my head help me

reroll

Lol this

last roll

Do it

please do

Final roll

I'm only kidding, I'm actually head over heels in love with you and wanted to get your attention. Just didn't know how. Really glad you responded though, I've been fantasizing over you for some time now.

Man I miss when all the boy raided together

winrar

splendid

no op we had a good situation there

I like pudding

a gun to my HELP

Listen here lady, this is the deal:
You've got 5 minutes to send nudes, or i'll hang myself and leave a suicide note explaining how you convinced me to kill myself, guess whose door the cops gonna knock. that's right cunt, tic fucking tac, im done with the motherfucking games

roll NOW!!

Reroll

roll

rellerino

hey guys, i juts wanted to let you know i got the dubs superpower, i can get'em anytime i want

check

I'd tell you that I like the way you make your titties shake
And if you lost a little weight, you'd look like Ricki Lake.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ever had your double chin fucked?

Would you like to glide a carrot up my ass?

I like to eat scabs off my grandmother's pussy.

yare yare daze

My mom says I can't talk to strangers unless they're bookers.