>Yeezus is 8/10*
There. Now this post is accurate

Combined they're 11/10

MBDTF is 6/10
Yeezus is 8/10

Accurate

they're both 3/10

retarded and underage

MBDTF is just another overzealous album where Kanye doesn't have anything to rap about other than his fame and how bad he handles it. At least on 808s & HB he treated it like the shallow subject it is, with a soundscape to match.

Yeezus is diet DG.

no MBDTF changed the hiphop/pop production landscape forever, it exerts an insane amount of influence and you'd know this if you were old enough to have been listening to the radio before its release.
also it is more consistent and has better songs than anything else he's done.

>le Yeezus is a Death Grips rip-off meme

I enjoy both you fucking faggot

Only Sup Forums and KTT are retarded enough to think this. Anyone who actually researched hip hop history knows 808s & HB is more influential on the hip hop soundscape by tenfold.

List 5 albums that has been in the forefront of hip hop the last decade, that's been directly influenced and shapen by MBDTF. You can easily list over 50 for 808s & HB.

Also, captcha agrees with me.

Both 10/10

Yeezus is a solid 7.5. I love guilt trip

CD 10/10
LR 10/10
Graduation 8/10
808's 7/10
MBDTF 10/10
Yeezus 9/10
WTT 8/10
TLOP 8/10

MBDTF is 8/10
Yeezus is 5/10

Let's not over exaggerate our ratings. The highest album he had was a 9 and that was LR.

You got your scores mixed up buddy

Yeezus is a 4/10
MBDTF is a 7/10

I thought the same when they came out but now I re-listen to Yeezus a lot due to the more interesting subject matter

MBDTF is 9/10
Yeezus is 7/10

not true

but lets assume it is: oooh thanks mr west for your contributions to the rap scene like lil bo peep and lil uzi vert. truly inspirational

Boring
You need to let some air out of those ratings, buddy
Boring
I'll agree with this one I guess

>Boring
How is someone's ratings of an album "boring"?

Yeezus is a solid listen for anyone. MBDTF made love to my ear drums.

Nah, you misunderstand. If someone rates Yeezus low, THEY are objectively boring. :^)