twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>boomer confronted with the mess her generation has made

It's like pottery.

That woman owned these teeny cunts.

muslims and niggers paid to be there by soros

>WHAT JOBS DID U MAEK!?
>Furniture Refurnishing Jobs
>Oh....ok

i see only pakis ,Puerto Ricans and whiteys . where are my based guidos ?

Why would you try to get into a rational political debate with teenagers?

her pose looks strangely familiar

Is that black dude seriously wearing a Slayer parody shirt and an iron cross necklace?

Watching this video i realized there are alot of Mexicans in New jersey

When you have no argument to confront an opposing view shout racist! Regressives Left handbook 101
No one cares about the babies who cry racist anymore.

> pottery

Where is white people ?

Reminder

Where is the white people in Paris?

Ask the the fucking Jews

Like France, Americas under 30 demographic statistics are scary.

>0:20 seconds in
>Old chick says she owns her own company
>millennials are flabbergasted, ask what types of jobs she's created for middle class
>says she has people refurbish and move furniture
>:38
>'BUT WHAT DO MOVERS DO FOR ME?

what the fuck? they create a job so someone can add to fucking society and support themselves on the income they receive? are these fucking mudslime cunts serious?

these little shits are the future of america baka

* america baka

also, all those kids in fucking braces acting as if they understand anything about the economy or higher educations

fucking kek. i live in new jersey and cannot wait to hit up a trump rally and stomp the everliving intellectual shit out of these crybabies

Fucking hell they all look so dick and.. disgusting.

What is wrong with these people and why are ALL OFR THEM SO FUCKING UGLY I HAVE
NEVER
E
V
E
R

SEEN AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON WHO IS AGAINST TRUMP!
NEVER!

when your bomb didn't go off

shoot that fucking muslim in the face
i dont know why gringos tolerate muslims after why they did
>viva mexico at 1:00
deport that faggot and drop him in a cartel controlled zone and see if he says viva mexico again
USA is ultracucked

>dick

I meant sick

Sure you did Hans

impertinent little shits

kek

Yeah they literally had no idea what they were even talking about just repeating things the media tells them over and over like mindless robots

holy FUCK these kids deserve aushwitz. i am seething right now. i couldn't even finish the video.

fuck's sake mudslime women are ugly

They are degenerates

This is the new Low IQ slave class the Jews always wanted.

Did anyone else notice the ultra cucked neckbeard?

Top lol

>going to college when you can't afford to pay back the loan
>being retarded

>that viva mexico off camera
You have to go back beaner scum

>Look its the Muslims that were cheering in NJ on 9/11

lel

I just can't stand the righteousness with which they come with.

When you want a job but the only available position is as a stone mason at the Wall.

Funny how they only attack the ones that can't fight back.

lmao at the one cuckold guy who keeps saying that the majority of terrorists are white:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

You would have to be a complete moron to deny that 99.9% percent of terrorist attacks are perpetrated by dune coons and other darkies. It is just simple arithmetic.

I fucking hate it when liberals throw out bullshit statistics like "lel all terrorists are white", even though 30 seconds of research proves otherwise. Same with the "gender pay gap" bullshit. Its like liberals don't know how to look shit up on the internet:

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

Fuck, I'm mad as hell right now.

sightly statis vs passed out statist having a conversation

aaayy

These videos are just stressful to watch. Theres always too many people talking and usually a bunch of people ganging up on one person and then wondering why the one person cannot give attention to all of their individual questions all at once. There is just no potential for useful communication.

This.

In an 'Information Age'; ignorance is optional.

No matter who wins, its going to be fun to spectate.

He is the biggest cuck ive seen in a while

What's this from?

The future of America is very dark. Even if Trump wins, the demographics and culture are still fucked.

You guys realize this is our future basically no matter what, right? Look at what diversity is going to do to our country, over 50% of babies being born are nonwhite.

The only choice we have is segregation or we're fucked.

GIVE US JOBS
GIVE US THINGS
ME ME ME ME ME

fucking non whites

>mexican flag

WHY

La Raza types. They want to conquer America.

Modern progressives are ugly because they hate strength and beauty. It's just another expression of the same fundamental aesthetic / philosophical proposition.

>ask wild questions with an agenda
>any pause means that you're wrong.

I'm 13 minutes in and I want to gun down all those stupid faggots. Fuck that cunt in the headscarf and the fat negress who can't into actual facts.

This type of shit makes me furious. I don't care if you hold opinions different than mine, but bring substance to the table and we can discuss it. Being a fucking retard and assuming you're right is just infuriating.

>what do the movers do for us

kek

You don't want to know

love it,

a bunch of middle-class self entitled brats question an old lady if "she has created jahhbs" while they're still sucking on daddies money for their gender studies degree

those are some ugly human beings

SHOOT THE SHITSKINS
PLEASE PLEASE
JUST DO IT CMON YOU CAN DO IT

By all means. Am on a business trip in France and the cities are full of dindus, allahakhbars and gypsies.

Never discuss with those shitskins. Deport them or shoot them, don't become like Europe.

FUCKING. WORTHLESS. KEKS.

Yeah, the entitlement is sickening. It all boils down to "gibsmedat".

The guy in the Slayer shirt with "Bernie" written in place of it explains it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

literally 20 feet from OP's video and more funny than infuriating

>that underaged lanklet hyena faggot in the yellow shirt
>that moronic angry spic
>that pissed off feminist with blue highlights

but no the right-wingers are the angry and mean ones :^)

I have created jobs
>What jobs?
>Give me the jobs
>Give me the jobs right now

I have furniture movers
>But what are the movers gonna do for us?

Not "what can we do to get jobs?" but what are THEY going to do FOR US?

Volunteer for the Trump campaign foks. Don't just shitpost all day. If you live near a campaign office volunteer to make calls. We need everyone we cam get. You can sign up with volunteers @ donaldtrump [dot] com

Unabomber right?

I had strong urge to kick the living shit out of this muslim woman.

also "why do you think Trump will bring back jobs and the congress is not going to stop him with his money spending?"

who do you vote for?

"BERNIE OF CAUSE!!1"

>we have illegals coming over
>ARE YOU SAYING AAAAAAAAALL MEXICANS ARE ILLEGAL
>muslim terrorist are running rampant
>ARE YOU SAYING AAAAAAAAALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST

Leftist are so quick to make generalizations
These people are doing the work for us. When people look at these idiots and see that their is no real opposition to Trump they'll be converted.

I hate how liberals just parrot the things they see on Facebook. I've never heard a liberal mention Trump's million dollar loan without adding that dumb sarcastic "small" to it.

"Viva Mehico!" in America. Trump gets elected? "Viva Mehico!" in Canada. Meanwhile, in Mexshitco.

Say what you want about Alex but the footage they've put together is great

Industrial Society and Its Future.

It's not that simple. You'll be surprised how important making those calls are. This campaign isn't run like a "professional" politician's campaign. Making those calls helps. You can even do them from home. And we'll need more help for the general election.

It's not about converting people. Like you said, people see this kind of garbage and will vote Trump. But we need to actually get people off their asses. The calls matter.

All their memes are forced, deep-throated from the top down. From Time Warner faggots like John Oliver to their emotional monkey brains.

where in nj?

infowars are the only group doing real journalism. They're putting people on the ground, in the middle of it all and getting real footage, not this talking heads cunt horseshit.

Watch how stupid they are

Watch Anti-Trump Protesters Act Embarrassingly Ignorant

youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA

That brave skinny brown kid in glasses. What a badass.

Ok I'm a liberal (classic, not leftard) but fuck those videos would make me support Trump if I were American.

also not to blog like a faggot but im actually from new jersey, raised in a very hispanic area till I was 12

luckily i'm cuban and my grandparents, with my very young father, fled communism and started out with nothing. So they valued education, hard work, and personal responsibility, and that led me to get good enough grades for a college scholarship, and then went to a top law school in boston. now im an attorney

yet the spics in this video will live with their mothers till they knock up some whore, and work part time at mcdonalds while they receive welfare benefits to use for their kids. of course that money will instead go to the newest iphones, sneakers, and drugs, and their kids will grow up to be as worthless and entitled as these retards

redpilled mexibro. :>

first thing that came to mind when i saw that

Is NJ this bad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

The only reason I support Trump is because of the people who hate him.

>tfw a part of my family lives in NJ
wew lads

Why are they all on their phones?

Tweeting their buddy asking them to text some sick arguments?

Or maybe looking them up on google?

Or just too ADHD to pay attention for 10 minutes while they harass an elderly person?

at least one of them needs to see this thread
>inb4 not your personal army

It's New Jersey, what do you think

How surprising. Mahwah? Edison? Cherry Hill? Fuck it, the entire state has been ceded to the desi(gnated)s.

lol, this one is great, too.

I find it hilarious that some high school kids think they can educate some older dudes in their 30's. As if they're on to some big secrets that these guys don't know. As if there are some points that these guys haven't heard before.

>Hillary has received $100,000,000 from Goldman Sachs.
>Yeah...? Well Trump received a small loan of $1,000,000 when he was a kid (that he had to pay back with interest). Checkmate, republicans!

>4:09

BASED ASIAN MAN KNOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY

Trump BTFO by a kid. I am clitonmissle now

Watch this cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GkcNDfqMhw

ITT:

FUCKING A WHITE MALES

Another one from new jersey

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

He really triggers the fuck out of the left in a way that no other republican candidate ever could.