WAS:Report: Browns won't make run at Kirk Cousins
FA:Jared Cook expected to meet with the Raiders
FA:Percy Harvin retiring 'for real this time'
NE:Patriots add Burkhead to running back stable
SEA:'Hawks expect Eddie Lacy to play in the 240s
LAR:Rams keep Greg Zuerlein with three-year deal
BUF:Ryan Groy signs offer sheet with Rams
NE:Report: Texans interested in Malcolm Butler
ARZ:Cardinals plan to use Ellington more at WR?
SEA:Report: Lacy weighed 267 pounds at visit

So, what exactly is Billy Belichick's draft strategy? Does he just amass picks and hope one of them produces?

Pretty much

we basically just out-possessed them the entire game, 38 minutes of possession to 21.

got a couple early redzone stops and then just ran it down their throats with ryan mathews (lol) and smallwood. julio still torched us but he had a few key drops, and we kept them out of the endzone besides a fluke deep ball.

second best defensive performance of the season for us tbqh

TL;DR: errybody wants in on Butler and Hightower

THANK YOU BASED RIVERS

Dr. Lacy, I'm Pete.

>did you say anything about losing weight?
>>NOTHING, I SAID NOTHING!

more like

>Dr. Lacy, I'm S.E.A.

Dr. Faggot, I'm a 267lb guy

>"Now's not the time for skittles, that comes later"

why does he wear the mask?

Eagles will win the NFC East
Trust me

>no, not you, they expect to find one foot after the diabetes
>does the scale rise?
>the scale rises brother!

this desu

Draft entirely defensive players in the hopes that they continue to hold on long enough while Tom Brady does his work on the opposite end of the field

In reality though, Bill's a good drafter, not great, but certainly good. Especially among LB and DT

Makes most sense from an economics pov when I've heard some former GM's say that by the 2nd round it's only 50/50 a guy becomes a long term starter. With those odds it's lottery mode just buy tickets and hope for the cash in.

holy shit i know that guy....

post top 10 QBs

So the failcons defense got gassed...Hmm where else have I seen this scenario???

267 isn't that big...
i'm 235 at an inch shorter and I'm average as fuck so when you factor in things like muscle Lacy isn't really fat at all
this was all a scape goat by McCarthy for the 2015 season and latter a false flag by Ted to lower his value after he had his best season last year
it's really pathetic and telling that all of you ignorant saps are falling for it but my Seahawks know better

yeah, i mean what originally started this train of thought was me comparing the eagles-falcons game to the super bowl. it doesn't really matter that julio is uncoverable if the offense can't get on the field.

to further that point, i think the fact that atlanta was such a big play offense actually hurt them in both game. big julio gains and freeman or coleman breaking loose happened a lot early on, and that plus the pick six resulted in atlanta jumping out to an early lead without ever really tiring out the pats defense. similarly in our game, the falcons either got stonewalled out of the endzone or broke a big play, e.g. the long gabriel TD that was their only score of the game.

the pats and eagles both controlled the ball in their wins, the pats through short passes and james white, and the eagles through running the ball and dumping it off to sproles/ertz/jmatt.

holy fuck this is a bad troll...
right?

Will Marvin Jones be elite next year?

(No)

just like faggots, those are bottoms not tops

What exactly is wrong with what I said?

Lacy's body isn't much different than other big backs like Blount or Lynch.

>my Seahawks

why didn't he just stay iinbounds?

Cause he got yelled at last time he did

It's a moot point either way. The Seattle O line is garbage and will likely cost them the division this year. You don't get away with starting George Fant in a division stacked with pass rushers.

he missed too many games two seasons in a row for the same ankle problems
>fat man
>jumping over people
>...???
do the math

he was entirely absent in the packers 8 game run the table streak too

>being 5'10" and 235
>>>>>>average

JUST PAY HIGHTOWER YOU FUCK

>cost them the division
Does that mean...?

lol god no. your team has more holes than swiss cheese.

>implying the $('s or rams will win it.
I'm sorry but the cardinals are clearly #2 in the division right now. They have the best chance to win over Seattle.

I have a pretty wide frame and carry it well.
likewise Lacy is suited to being relatively heavy and it hasn't and wont stop him from being a top athlete.
you can look at pictures of him and I don't know how you could call him fat with a straight face.

>Eddie Lacy
>top athlete
he just won't stop posting

I'm five-ten and 230. I'm fat.
Lacy is fat.

kek. i don't even care how bad seattle's line gets, old man palmer and your depleted defense aren't taking you fucking anywhere. good job losing all of your key free agents this offseason and signing a kicker instead though.

He's fat but probably not as fat as you. NFL players are mostly on steroids.

they extended Chandler Jones which is pretty big.

g-go puckers...

Arizona had the #2 defense by total yards last season. What the fuck are you smoking?

Y-Yeah, go Aaron...

Im 6'8" 400+ lbs

Lacy is small

offensive rookie of the year and pro bowler who just got paid 6mil to join a SB contender
what do you call that?

first off,
>total yards

also,
>lost calais campbell and tony jefferson
>drafted weediche and he can't even get on the field
>tyrann mathieu is still injury prone as fuck

but yeah, you signed jarvis jones and old ass bethea, that'll solve the problem of your linebackers being garbage and PP not having a decent corner opposite him.

OH, i forgot! your o-line is terrible and your QB is two seasons past his prime.

>rookie of the year
yea when he still weighed 230 and he was hungry for money not china food
>joined a owl contender
after leaving an owl contender so that means nothing idiot
>pro bowler
dude there were like 65 "pro bowlers" this year it means nothing anymore

Both of those were in 2013. He's gotten bigger and more injury prone since then, he just isn't as good anymore.

3 season with 70+ yards per game and 4 with 4+ yards per carry
2016 was his best season before injury

Go to bed Eddie

Even if Hightower leaves, the Patriots still win
>Jets break the bank and overpay Hightower to hell and STILL have no offense
>Patriots resign him for cheaper than the Jets and cuck them again

and right after he's injured the packers improve

The past week:
>the Browns are going all in with trading for Jimmy Garoppolo
>jk you guys, the Pats have said nothing's gonna happen at all
>Oh hey, the Pats want the #1 overall pick for Jimmy and they're open to trading for him again
>Well I guess the Pats aren't giving up Jimmy after all
>the Browns are interested in Geno Smith
>just kidding guys, they aren't interested in Geno Smith
>The Browns want to trade for Kirk Cousins! We're serious, you guys!
>okay we weren't THAT serious, the Browns aren't going to trade for Cousins

STOP TEASING ME ABOUT THE QUARTERBACK SITUATION GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why the fuck would it be a good idea for the browns to trade for a QB this year

you want your 12 picks in the next draft to all be worse because you went 7-9 instead of 3-13?

I hear the Jets offered him $12 million

ain't enough to make him go to that dumpster fire, he needs Kuechly money thrown at him to leave New England.

>tfw no qb

quick reminder about who owns the NFC now

when was the last time Eli won a playoff game?

6 years ago

Tom Brady

It's more or less the same criticism of the wide open offense since the days of air corryell. Defense wins championships but they only in the sense that they *have* to have a major stop every quarter. This was the Achilles heel of the failcons. Their defense simply couldn't sustain success through any game. I think the purest proof of this is deion/Charles Haley literally making champs out of SF/Dallas while their offensive counterparts received the glory. Footballs weird that way.

Sorry Eli not on my watch. *dabs*

*loses the owl to an old man and a chicken farmer*

[spoiler] rutgers
>spoiling a non spoil board

Pretty much. Every time they trade down they get better players than what they would have got with that 1 pick. See Cordalle Patterson, the Cardinals second round pick, etc.

name another active QB who can catch his own throws for positive yards

when was the last time an NFCE team won a superbowl besides the giants?

Shieeet I did that in hs and I played guard. Right place, right time. That's all.

>guard throwing the ball
draw up that trick play for me bruh

>Gisele: My husband cannot f--king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.

Jimmy G > Brady

You just know what?

>Giants get Brandon Marshall and suddenly everyone acts like they'll win an owl as if Eli's autism won't keep them out of the playoffs until he retires/becomes a free agent/gets traded
>can't even make the playoffs with OBJ, Sterling Shepard, and Victor Cruz

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nah I caught the deflection tho. Also I'm drunk. Leave me alone. Like most of/NFL/ I had like a 99 awr rating but the physicality rating of a sloth on heroin.

Thots on Kiko Alonso?

that he and the reporter fucked
waste of satanic quads

A bust

Srsly. Defensive pressure where? I'm not a fan of any NFC East team but the gnats are getting uppity. RT.

>>can't even make the playoffs with OBJ, Sterling Shepard, and Victor Cruz
they made the playoffs last year though. i can understand if you don't watch football because your team is garbage, but that's kind of embarrassing not to know dawg.

Rude

he made one good play the entire time he was in philly

What that whole 5 months?

they made the offs though

there was a big hullabaloo over OBJ taking his teammates on a gay cruise before the game and then went on to suck on the field more than they did on the boat.

Fast/athletic/needs a system and some beef up front because he lacks strength/handwork/general block shedding... Pretty much the floor of his draft grade so a solid c+. I'd put him on my team desu but I would build from the DL up.

Ayo, is that Bella Thorne Iggles fan up in this thread?

If so, a bunch of her nudes are being leaked. Fappening 2.0 is habbening on Sup Forums right now guys.

ye

Eli was the only good thing about the offense in that playoff game. WRs dropped 2 TDs in the first half. Getting Marshall finally gives Eli a receiver to throw to in the redzone who isn't a manlet.

Lmao stick to basketball you Ohio retard

Wut.
>We gay for men in spandex here pls leave.

has the emma watson vibrator video been confirmed as real yet?

>Josh Sitton goes to Chicago
>TJ Lang goes to Detroit
>Datone Jones goes to Minnesota

every fucking year with this shit. Would the rest of the NFC North be able to get any fucking free agents at all if they didn't go picking through our trash?

was 2013 draft the woat

Will he ever win a super bowl?

haven't seen about that yet
but all the bathtub pics and videos are

Makes me feel better about tavon

Isn't Tavon Austin kind of alright?

Granted he has Jared Goof throwing to him but...

>4. Lane Johnson

What a steal in a draft full of busts

>we also have chance warmack now