Finngoloids - Hobby Horse

So apparently this is a thing now for women in Finland. Their mongolian ancestors must be spinning in their graves.

Why are Finns so autistic?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6150944/
m.hln.be/sport/time-out/veel-gekker-wordt-het-vandaag-niet-hobby-horse-de-sport-die-in-finland-populair-is-bij-meisjes~a493e1c0/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPsUxLLeV1E
youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII
youtu.be/iT2tPKcBwHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's one of the many ways we channel and control our inner steppelord, in contemporary society.

Those girls are pretty young...

Now again, why do you even know about this...thing? Should i inform interpol?

There's a good documentary about it, check it out.

imdb.com/title/tt6150944/

Relax i'm one of the rare non-pedo belgians. It's featured on our country's most read online news site. Pretty funny desu.

m.hln.be/sport/time-out/veel-gekker-wordt-het-vandaag-niet-hobby-horse-de-sport-die-in-finland-populair-is-bij-meisjes~a493e1c0/

PRAISE TENGRI

I thought you'r Romanian, was gonna ask if you know anything about horse trading.

Well i'm truly sorry about your news coverage being so desperate.

I can then safely assume nothing happens in your country, like ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=yPsUxLLeV1E

youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII

Please, do not steal our culture.

Finland has its own.

I hate finnish=mongol meme.

It's Belgium so that's a safe assumption.

This.

Finns and Mongols aren't even related. Finns are basically Samis and Mordvins who were SVEN'D for centuries. They are much more Swedish than Asian.

Fuck you

>Finns are basically Samis.

This. We are the proud bearers of mongol heritage, not Finnish wannabe.

>basically samis
this has been proven to be false, samis are different nomadic language shifters

Please, be so kind as to provide proof of this Swedish blood in our midst.

I've read some historic accounts that describe the people living in finland during the middle ages as nomads and great archers. I don't doubt your mongolian heritage one bit.

Wrong. We descend from Proto-Uralic tribes originated somewhere in the vicinity of the Indo-Aryan homeland. They were in extensive contact with Indo-Aryans, via trade and cultural exchange. As a remnant of this era we have many Indo-Aryan loan words in Finnish, such as orja (slave, from Arya) vasara (hammer) and sata (hundred, satem in Sanskrit). Proto-Uralics adopted the lifestyle of the warlike Indo-Aryans, becoming pastoral metallurgist warriors. They migrated to Mongolia and from there in every direction, one branch ending up in Europe. In Europe they split off into two more branches, one of which would become the forefathers of Finno-Permics with the other becoming the forefathers of Ugrics.

The Mesolithic European forebears of the Saami had been in extensive contact with Paleo-Siberians prior to the arrival of Proto-Uralic charioteers, which had resulted in them acquiring significant Mongoloid admixture over time. Proto-Uralics drove a wedge between them, which is why Mongoloid admixture isn't as significant in the regions between Saamiland and Samoyeds. They however did end up adopting the language of these Proto-Uralic tribes (Saami got influenced by Finnics, Samoyeds by Ugrics), but mongrelized their newly adopted languages with the influence of their previous languages.

The East Asian input in Finns is of ancient origin and similar to that of Yakuts and Yukaghirs (close to the area where Uralics spread out from), whereas that of the Saami is more similar to Samoyeds and result of more recent convergence. That is why Yakuts and Finns are both N1c, but Samoyeds are N1b because they are language shifters. Saami are matriarchal which is why they have a huge input of N1c, from Uralic invaders. The Proto-Finno-Permic branch in Europe went on to become the forefathers of Finnics and Permics (with Baltic Finns mixing with Balts heavily).

And i've read accounts of that describe the people living in sweden during middle ages as nomads and great hunters. I don't doubt your sami heritage one bit.

Really? Where did you read that? Genuinly curious.

Look at I1 Germainc/Nordic, thats your Swedish blood.

Look at that N1c.
That's our uralic forebears who came from al altay mountains.

I1 is the marker of the Paleo-European natives, it doesn't signify Germanic admixture.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present, strongly hints that these specifically Finnish branches of I1 are of pre-Germanic origin.

from his imagination

Maybe like you know just like watch sami inhabited area and the old records of them living in even southern norrland before svealanders incorporated them and drove em more north.

But i take it your earlier comment was a meme as it holds very little truth apart from the fact that samis used to also live more south here in Finland but finnic tribes drove em more north.

Wanna continue?

So
>uralic forebears who came from al altay
or
>Paleo-European natives

?

Current autosomal admixture is about 80-95%
of different european admixtures but the original uralic markers stay in haplogroups.

I1 are paleo-european, N1c are the uralic bulls who subjugated these paleo europeans and taught them pastoral metallurgy.

Estonians have a sport where they compete at who can get the swing the whole way the fastest. It's a legit sport

youtu.be/iT2tPKcBwHQ

Finnic autism is strong

>but the original uralic markers stay in haplogroups.
It's good. These markers will not let you slide into a typical Sw*den. Save them.

Both.

>Mordvins
Mordvins and the Volga Finns are redhair, but the Finns are blond. Why?

Finns mixed with early Indo-Europeans, namely pre-proto-Balts. Mordvins are basically assimilated Scythians.

Estonian is really just Finnish.

Nah