Anything you're not supposed to share/ wwyd rape thread?

Anything you're not supposed to share/ wwyd rape thread?

how would u rape my wife? ill hold the baby

bump

You watch while holding the baby and I fuck her with while having my hands on her tits, pounding her hard while groping her milk-filled breasts.
And then cum inside her, possibly putting another baby in her.

Any moar?

what would she do as u rape her? would u skullfuck her as she breastfeeds? i have more

Oh Jesus, moar pls

bump

She'd cry out in anguish, no doubt. Until I fuck her so hard her moans overwhelm everything else.

I could absolutely fuck her while she breastfeeds. Her holding the baby steady by her breast while I take her from behind, plowing her pussy while the babe drinks. Maybe reach around her and grab the idle tit, and squeeze it while I cum inside her.

wwyd to my gf?

what other positions would u force her into while she breastfeeds? how would u humiliate her and traumatize her? pics get better now, no rules to replies and what u would do

Is that fucking widowmaker?

Get help

Would make her suck my dick while breastfeeding too. Probably end up grabbing her head and facefucking her, pounding her mouth until I cum in it and force her to swallow.

And then take the baby from her and hand it to you so I can fuck her properly and hard. Hold her down and fuck her hard, sucking on her tits to get a taste, whisper to her how she's my sex toy while fucking her.
And cum in her while telling her, through moans of pleasure, that I hope she has my baby too.

would u record her rape while breastfeeding and show it to her friends? would u show it to her daughter and rape her when she's older? wwyd next?

wwyd?

WWYD?

got nudes?

yes

more!

yes sir

Wwyd to her

Wwyd?