Im so fucking ugly and fucking stupid I really want to die.Why am I even here?

Im so fucking ugly and fucking stupid I really want to die.Why am I even here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqw1gq-5UZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it

Way to go. Great attitude you got there. There are ugly girls out there faggot. Go make her happy and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Im a girl half my face is burned/ hair from a fire that my dad set in 1984. I look like shit ill post a picture if you want.

Please do

Yes

dfhwoefhw

what do u think???

looks like a birthmark, full face plz

Why do you think you're stupid?

same, close up doesnt count, full face requiered

Surviving trauma as that makes you strong whether you want it to or not. I guarantee there's a man who will find you beautiful regardless, inside AND out. On a scientific level it just shows that your outer layer of skin did its job at protecting you.

Cant give opinions without seeing your face. Grab your balls and post it

thats from 1984?
why do i not believe?

Wouldn't stop me from impregnating you you're really cute

>biology
>neurological structure
>societal grooming
>the very darkness that encompasses this little blue marble

your move, niggerfaggot.

but can you suck dick?

I'd bone you

This. Worry not, there's love to be found for nearly everyone out there

Your parents are selfish assholes, that's why we're all here in this shot hole.

just kys already, simple as that.

lets see some more OP

Doesn't look so bad, you can still have a meaningful life, you just need to work for it a lot more than most people.

You're welcome OP

thats great and all, I have a ok job my face is more burned then you think.

>a ok job
*an ok job. Pfft pleb.

This is Sup Forums, you're here to get over your bullshit by forcing yourself to have your face seen by others in a venue. Stop being a pussy and do it faggot

I can't tell you a satisfying reason as to *why* you're here. I can just tell you this: if you've got nothing to live for, do the craziest, most fun shit you can do before you die. Or even as you die if you want. Die for someone as a firefighter if you want? Just do something you won't regret before you die. If you've got nothing to live for, then there's no reason to die unhappy

>my face is more burned than you think

Show us then. I doubt its as bad as you think.

>Die for someone as a firefighter if you want?
Why the fuck would a burn victim want to become a firefighter?

To get revenge on the fire

Remember this shit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqw1gq-5UZY

No, can't believe I didn't see that one

Hobbies?

If that was true every one calls me fucking scare face

What do you mean?

what's the big deal with not showing your whole face? why showing it by parts

what do you do for fun

also where do you work/what do you do

I'm not the op

Because life, providence and conciousness are infinite benevolence and love
That's just the nature of reality
Your best bet is to love it/her back

Well they can go fuck themselves then unless theyve survived a fucking fire. Ive seen severe acne scarring that looks worse. Seriously cut yourself some slack, everyones their own worst critic. I mean, this is anonymous and im not the only one telling you it really doesnt look that bad.

You have a womb, you have life on cruise control
Billions of dickheads are dying to impregnate you

Also, MAKEUP! Youd be surprised how much it can help and it can be fun buying all the different pieces.

This

is that acne or what?

You're cute
Don't listen to haters or bullies
Love you kid
Life does love you
Use your gift to discern between real and false

Only you can answer that question OP. You're the one that wants to kill yourself, no need to post it on fucking Sup Forums for attention just fucking do it faggot

You look like you're about to cry. You're still cute, don't kill yourself. Jesus. If someone can't see past your burns then they weren't worth dating in the first place. Idk why I'm replying this is probably bait but whatever.

Post a full face / body picture for furter evaluation OP.

I don't think so so as much as people want to make or out that I'm pretty it's bull shit and you know it

Been years since I posted here. You need someone to talk to? Im also going through a shitty time

You are Beautiful! I've seen people with acne that are ugly, but you are beautiful! I would take you out on a date if you lived in my state!

personally i wouldn't give a fuck about the burns. i'm sure there are many others who think the same. you have a cute face and 'damaged' people often have the best personalities once they get their shit together

don't let other people who don't understand your emotions keep you down, at first glance you seem like marriage material, you're going to make someone very happy someday if you don't have someone already

Thanks guys I know I'm ugly... but thanks if you think burned up gal might be your thing

whose trying to pay me to be their friend or who is trying to fuck ? let me know whats up
pic unrelated

hey bitch u tryin ta fuck ?

No I'm being serious, you are very beautiful. If i can appreciate your attractiveness and your beauty, then there are others out there that will too.

I'm going to bed, but you are very beautiful and you will make someone very happy and they will make you very happy. I promise it will happen. Keep your head up. Life Will be better and amazing!

please don't kill yourself. the world needs people like you, otherwise all that's left are self entitled cunts

i think you look good, but the sadness in your eyes in the last picture makes me wanna hug the shit out of you. now stop wallowing in your grief and go do something :) feel good about yourself

You´ve only seen half her face. Ay

>random femanon makes a thread
>thread is full of white knights and horny prepubescents
Things around here really have changed for the worse, haven't they?

everyone talking about beauty, from 2 blurry super close up pictures of 1/4 of her face lul

how about you post a picture of 1/4th of your face? maybe one of your chins

you make no sense bud

i said i wanna see one of your chins. do you english?

you quote me so regarding my comment your comment has no sense, but i didnt made a post to expose myself so no, and i have a full beard so just imagine hair and you're good to go :)

You missed an opportunity in las vegas