What's the most batshit insane conspiracy theory you've ever read/heard about...

What's the most batshit insane conspiracy theory you've ever read/heard about? Specifically ones involving a government entity of some sort, if not a government proper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
thediplomat.com/2016/05/india-successfully-tests-supersonic-interceptor-missile/
youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

India will be a superpower by 2030.

>conspiracies
>batshit

>>>/reddit/

Wat

da joos

Well now I'm pretty sp00ped tbqh

What the fuck mane
That is fucked up

Ran across a lady the other day who was going around college campuses looking for secret government bases meant to store UN troops for when they holocaust the US population in 2019 to reach population control goals.

anything that involves celebrities, seems also a giant waste of time
yet you have thousands of batshit insane tumblerinas who think the movie/pop star they're obsessed with is faking having a family etc

That bullshit blood sacrifice shitpost some east European posted times in April

This man
youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U

Saturn/Black Cube worship.

Wtf?

thediplomat.com/2016/05/india-successfully-tests-supersonic-interceptor-missile/

just 14 more yrs

Tony Blair was a paedophile and the CIA used that to blackmail him into joining the wars in the Middle East.

Given the scandals that have emerged since I read that on Sup Forums, I'm not sure what to believe.

>The technological singularity is a hypothetical event in which artificial general intelligence (constituting, for example, intelligent computers, computer networks, or robots) would be capable of recursive self-improvement (progressively redesigning itself), or of autonomously building ever smarter and more powerful machines than itself, up to the point of a runaway effect—an intelligence explosion[1][2]—that yields an intelligence surpassing all current human control or understanding. Because the capabilities of such a superintelligence may be impossible for a human to comprehend, the technological singularity is the point beyond which events may become unpredictable or even unfathomable to human intelligence.

Multicultural EU superstate is viable.

Solar warden.

No really, google it. It's like Ancient Aliens, Stargate, Man in Black and Star Trek all rolled into one.

That Jesuits rule the world.

>hear insane as fuck conspiracy theory
>think it's totally stupid
>guy making it claims the government is trying to shut him up and make it look stupid
>ignore them
>20 years down the line
>all the trains running on time to that conspiracy theory
>only major criticism against it is that it attacks jews/is racist/is sexist, all things the government says to shut down anything negative to them
>starting wondering if what all the other shit they said about aliens and time travel and shit is true too

>Sup Forums in audio form

Bunch of sand niggers in caves in Afghanistan successfully penetrate American defenses and knock down the world trade centers, AND building 7, AND hit the pentagon, armed only with box cutters, despite the attacks being seperated by hours. Luckily for them, there were massive air force excercises simulating the exact same thing at the exact same thing, so standard interception protocols were not able to be implemented. The buildings are reduced to rubble because the jet fuel is so hot it destroys the laws of physics, but luckily we find the ring leaders passport on the fucking sidewalk and we can start a massive war of retaliation that just happens to target three middle eastern countries without hitting the actual country of the majority of the perps.

THEN years later the navy seals finally find the mastermind and execute him and of course in honor of our mudslime desert dwelling brothers supposed traditions, his body was buried at sea. Oh and all those navy seals died later in a helicopter crash.

~JustSaudiThings~

> Chemtrails
> climate change is a lie
> jews Control everything

If you belive in any of this you literally should be castrated

Well for me its that a pic i made in ms paint about poo in the loo space has actually made it into a meme position

If i would be an Ai, i would make the grid that way that i some day meet an GCHQ operative so i can put my dick in his mouth demanding he just simply talks in his faggish cockney accent so i blow a load in his face because british accents are really sexy and feminine.

>What's the most batshit insane conspiracy theory you've ever read/heard about?

>Roman Empire still exists.
>Columbus was an alien.
>America doesn't exist. Even the people who live in America actually lives in a european isolated zone.

DELETE THIS

>implying GCHQ operatives don't have middle eastern accents
kek, silly hans

this one's probably true

Well that would make things really more complicated than they should be.
So i wonder what is quicker, hitler or teaching them a perfect imitation of that particular accent.

>What's the most batshit insane conspiracy theory you've ever read/heard about?
jews being greedy or wanting to harm anyone

GET OUT

Probably that the government supports the strong, moral, independent successful family.

This shit
>queen controls America
>ISIS is the CIA
www.o5iri5.com

Anyone have info on the government's involvement in child trafficking? I remember hearing about a group called "the watchers" or something that got looked into for child trafficking and the police were told to fuck off by the CIA or something.

I find that kind of stuff interesting, especially with the recent shit in the UK with the mudslime child trafficking being known about by higher ups and nothing being done.

anyone in the southern hemisphere could possibly be considered white

That women are people deserving of equal rights.

Yeah tb is definitely a pedophile

dinos are made up by the Jews to get sheckles. youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA

Pajeet pls

why didn't you change post number?
you fucked up

bump

this is gonna get weird again pol

u argued a lot witht he soviets Nazis it was planned perfect LMFAO u stopped thinkin abt it

Anyone remember the fluoride threads?

>that picture
the fuck

I'm always gonna argue with u

get out pony fag

How is that a conspiracy?

Its a conspiracy because theres no real evidence to proove it

He said equal rights, that means you have evidence that they have or they dont.
So in order to proove or disproove it you simply have to cite laws that state women do or do not have equal rights.

>2 words
Flat Earth.

Which one

I've got a pretty good one. In high school I was friends with Ross Astin who is the younger brother of Sean Astin the guy who plays Sam in Lord of the Rings. Their dad was a radio imaging technician and department head eventually at NASA. He did stuff like map the surface of the moon and verify the findings of the Soviet Venus probes.

He said that the US never made it to the moon but the Russians played along with us, verifying our moon samples. The reason was that the Russians had sent two men to the moon against the advice of everyone in the Soviet space program and NASA. The mission was launched without adequate preparation much like the mission that killed Yuri Gagarin's friend.
They were unable to retrieve the cosmonauts and they had to leave them there. NASA agreed not to let the cat out of the bag and when it came time to stage the moon landing, they had the Russians by the balls. The Russians didn't realize how greatly this one event would overshadow their other victories in the space race or else I think they wouldn't have let the US blackmail them.

I know thats a bait thing, but every time I see it, but every time I see it, I feel my brain cells committing suicide