Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stake18/status/914728715917066240
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21038/web
youtube.com/watch?v=RT5qa1y4i1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw Sup Forums wastes no time.

Ewwwwwwwwww

you fucking pig, how can you make fun of an incident where humans have died? Isn't the human life worth anything to you? Life is sacred in all forms, and humans are the most important beings on earth. Fuck you nigger

Lost

>mfw the spirit of Old Sup Forums pops up every now and then

you must be lost.

more fresh OC from op

Troll harder.

where did spreekillers.ch go? I tally miss that site

This can't be real, is it some sort of nu reverse troll by some fag who doesn't understand sarcasm is hard to subtly convey through text?

I guess we will never know.

Not going to lie, I'm impressed. God bless Sup Forums.

suprisingly easily actuly

I'd let her kill my dick if you know what i mean.

What the Fuck is wrong with you? You need a bullet in your head, yourself

shooter confimed to be pic related

Well put bro well put what your email

Wrong board, unfunny meme kys

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND

God I hope thats real.

Oh fk u r n stupid

>Pic related

#1 with a bullet

its a gook

Checked trips of truth

I know, a bunch of people slaughtered to you is funny. I guess this is "old Sup Forums" to an "old fag" psychopath. You're just an edgy faggot dude

They can be perverted by Islam

chuck norris
>ALG :v

Felt the same way

white people smh

lol, check out how full of shit dan bilzerian is.
twitter.com/Stake18/status/914728715917066240

>Humans are most important beings on Earth
Self-Centered egofag. What makes this woman any more important than a lioness or a beetle or an octopus? Because you happen to be the same species as them. This is subjective reasoning at is finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM

I think that picture will become iconic, not just for the dead in it, but how it wraps our current society up in a whole. Corpses upon a sea of trash. Sickly poetic.

So around 20 dead already, one shooter down.
Is he alive?

Who?

You say 'old' like it's a bad thing. I guess the word 'edgy' being your go-to shows us how long you've been here. You don't like something posted here, fuck right off. Reddit will welcome you. I'm sure they're all holding hands and crying together as we speak.

No, he was killed. They're currently deploying strike teams to all the local hotels and clearing nearby buildings.

Shooter confirmed downs.

This.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21038/web

Whats a strike team?

MORE MORE MORE!

I don't know the technical definition; essentially a group of cops ready for combat is what I'd guess.

[email protected]

The first squadron they deploy from the Death Star during a rebel attack.

You got it user.

So the shooter is dead, was a local resident. Cops still looking for a woman called "Mary Lou Deny" or something, Asian female 111 pounds.

Not every oldfag here laughs about this kind of thing user. You're an autistic psychopath. You don't empathize... probably with anything that doesn't serve your liberal agenda. I'd be willing to bet money you're a liberal

haha, we still own the world record thanks to breivik

fucking american faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=RT5qa1y4i1s

>autistic psychopath
>don't empathize

liberal views?

the fuck happend to Sup Forums? WE LIVE FOR SHIT LIKE THIS. GTFO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED

Care to elaborate, guy?
Makes no sense

Correction: Marilou Danley

>autistic
There, another recent newfuck buzzword. You're dating yourself here, sunshine.

Moreover, I wasn't born this way, I became this way, therefore the technical term is 'sociopath'.

And 'liberal'? Now I know you're trolling. Can't you just shit up and enjoy the lulz without trying to make it all about you?

I searched the guys profile and he is alt-right so almost certainly just taking the piss

>its all about me
>I'm bitching about someone making fun of a 2 hour old massacre
Ok dude

op here

[Ameritard, 100%] BOOM BOOM BANG PEW

Too soon!

No, it's all about you because you're trolling, desperate for somebody to react to you in a dramatic fashion. Of course, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. It's possible you're just a gigantic moron.

lostered

Hey op, go ahead and give a blowing to a 12 ga. you edgy, autistic fuck

>edgy, autistic

Again? Fuck me, people. Sup Forums needs some new words. It's tine.

did they fall for the bait?

clueless trumptard, of course it doesn't make sense to you.

my sides in orbit

Fucking lost

they're hardcore liberals the gook and her beta male check pol

Unironically last night I made a killing on this coin

Friendly reminder that mass shootings are a form of propaganda to get guns banned for when the US government declares martial law so no one will be able to fight back.

Hey I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You most likely are be a guy hiding behind a computer screen and anonymity trying to express your lack of regard for human life

Las Vegas? I like to call it Lost Lives

Now we're getting somewhere. OBVIOUSLY this is an act of terrorism by North Korean spies, working for Trump to draw attention away from his abysmal handling of the Hurricane relief efforts and his clueless trophy dedication.

So far he's doing better then JiVERLY WONG

How much did you invest, and how much did you make, exactly?

Also, whats a good site to start buying btc from?

Why are muricans so fucking crazy?

jesus fucking christ the amount of litter. those fucking hicks deserved to be shot

Sluts and Chads aren't human.

Ducking is useless when the shooter is above you.
So fucked. This is an act of guerrilla warfare. This wasn't an amateur . This person knew what they were doing. Welcome to the new America, again.

do you have any idea where you are, you fkn nigger? fuck off back to wherever you're from, pansy nigger dick sucker

>how can you make fun of an incident where humans have died?

see

Very astute. I am behind a computer, and I clearly place little value on human life.

You'll have to do better than that, my semi-literate newfriend. Just shut up and lurk more. You're making a fool of yourself. Good thing you're also behind that helpful veil of anonymity, eh?

4cnn

Bump for more jokes.