Hey Sup Forums. Wanna help a trap get some exposure while also getting some sexy pictures?

Hey Sup Forums. Wanna help a trap get some exposure while also getting some sexy pictures?

Check out my videos playing Space Quest V.
youtube.com/watch?v=DkTI9QHJPJ8&list=PLORoTiHxOjgvOq5xA7Wxnlf96gM_ZcMld

Also taking requests, for pictures or otherwise ;)

post butthole

Maybe if you're good.

you are not the kind of trap that i would enjoy thats for sure

What, am I the submissive here?

You obey me, slut.

you are not a trap just a mental fag

Hahaha what the fuck get help

I'm so upset you guys.

>trap

you're a bad crossdresser at best. cut your hair and get a real job

>trap

You're a fuck ugly dude wearing a dress

Please follow the majority of trans and kys

STOP.
Call yourself trannie because you are not trap, you look like a dude.

I am not gay I do not want to look at dudes you fucking faggoyt

>2edgy4me
I cnt tek it guise, gonna use itttt

EXACTLY.

Only 0.1% of so called traps are actually attractive to non fags.

>posting in a trap thread, claims to not be gay.

Please do. Post results.

Traps are not gay.
A good looking trap looks like a hot chick.

Did you remember to brush your teeth before bed? You know your mom will be angry if you didn't.

>implying this is a trap thread

i see no traps here

Sharpie in pooper

sweetie your voice is really manly you need to try harder

>telling a mentally ill faggot that's shilling his trash on Sup Forums to kill himself makes me underage
He's got a 40% chance to do it before he reaches middle age, I'm just trying to help the process along.

pic request

can you post a pic of you in a clean room?

still waiting for butthole

lol OP you are a funny gay, I am not homo BUT I do have some traps cute and have jerked off to them, now you have lots of flaws
>you look fat
>hair looks ugly
>you have a boring dull face, like some white fag who eats alone at lunch time in highschool
>ugly eyebrows

Overall you look like just some repressed fag who got a wig and used her sisters clothes

You should consider trimming those eyebrows, a GOOD haircut, losing weight and work on your posture, you sit like a neckbeard
I know you will say something stupid like
>lolsoedgy
So whatever

I wnt 2 b a trap to fool my friends, how do I start

Found some traps cute*

Cut off balls to cease hormone reproduction

lets see that fat hard cock

Remember when trap threads were universally despised? I miss the old Sup Forums.

>Overall you look like just some repressed fag who got a wig and used her sisters clothes
you mean HIS Sister's clothes. This guy doesn't even pass.

you are a tranny, not a trap

Thanks for keeping the thread alive faggots, it's awesome to see that view count continuing to slowly count. Keep bumping, thinking you're making a difference.

doesnt matter how many views you get, you'll still always be a man no matter how badly you wanna be a woman

Don't worry, no one is trying to make you feel bad. We are legitimately concerned for your well-being. You are not healthy. It's ok little one

Thanks for all the life advice Sup Forums. I know the best people to ask for help are the lonely twenty-somethings that think they're part of something, when that something is a dead shell that lost all relevancy 10 years ago.

You are a transvestite, not a trap. Traps have boobs and generally work at looking as much like a female as they can. You just look like a cross-dresser (transvestite). No offense, I'd still fuck you.

Thanks for the feedback Sup Forums.

Got a lot to think about. Thanks for the views though.

A FUCKIN LEAF

Still alive.

In all seriousness, did anyone like the video?