youtube.com/watch?v=sHeOawzSsbM
youtube.com/watch?v=nSLTtonzquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3-f7zsW7EV4
youtube.com/watch?v=xt25dryMu8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7QjVq3Kfw
youtube.com/watch?v=0UJV2Cfm_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=uhiYKIsTmbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see some similarities with my chart. Since you have XTC and Sparks on there: have you tried powerpop? If not, start with Jellyfish

Soft Machine - Third

these are the albums i haven't heard from your chart OP. which two should i listen to right now?

And make sure you've listened to The Dukes of Stratosphear and that collab album Sparks did with Franz Ferdinand

on it

Hard to say without knowing your taste. My favorites out of those would probably be Meat Puppets - Up On The Sun and Supertramp - Breakfast in America. If you haven't listened to any REM you definitely need to.

I'm really enjoying Jellyfish so far. What are a few more power pop albums you'd recc?

Damn, all y'all losers have some shit taste. I forgot how horrible this site's taste was.

hiii

love - forever changes

You're supposed to say something nice

how rude >: - |

r these joke charts

That's not very nice either

>ITAOTS

Good choice in Steely Dan

Try getting into Stereolab... a lot of things on your chart really seem to point to them.

Hidden Orchestra - Night Walks.
Has an interesting mix of electronic and jazz with a post-rock kind of sound.

lol u try to act like you have a superior taste but you're just a big drone of the other guy

>he's only able to recognize one album

Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
John Cale - Paris 1919
Cheap Trick - At Budokan
Venetian Snares - Rossz Csillag Alatt Szuletett
Fred Firth - Guitar Solos
Asobi Seksu - Citrus

???

valerio cosi
bruno pronsato

listened to 'o'rang yet?

who looked at the eclipse today

what do you mean "???"

loveliescrushing you may like

Shit thread. Choke on bile.

they were made by the same person

the sheer avant-teen-ity of this image. it hurts me.

oh, i wasn't aware. i saw a few differences in album choices and they were in the same thread so i assumed they were different people.

Hey, guys, new here. I'm not really good with music, so I can't really recommend anything to anybody, but I do love this community. I've found so much new, fun music since coming here and everybody is so nice!

shit forgot to give recs, one sec

What's an "advent-teen"?

The genre crashed and burned when grunge took over, so only a few obscure bands tried their hand at it. The best ones I know are:

The Semantics (s/t)
Toy Matinee (s/t)
Owsley (s/t)

There's also a demo version of Spilt Milk. After that you could listen to Donald Fagen's solo albums, starting with The Nightfly.

Nice. A wild guess, but maybe try Three Friends by Gentle Giant?

the caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world
nice

>when user recommends albums everyone and their mom has already listened to

Nice taste. Check out The Knit Seperates -Swords, Then Diamonds as I said before.

Moonshake - Eva Luna

What is the second album I remember seeing that and being interested in it. Nice taste by the way. Try Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Strangers From The Universe

Look into James Ferraro if you haven't yet

Hey man how's it going I love your taste

wow aren't you ungrateful
take this
youtube.com/watch?v=UqCT1Rx63mw

Great taste. Try these:
England - Garden Shed
Jango - Dreamtown
Casiopea (s/t)

>what's an "advent-teen"?
*avant-teen
it's sort of a synonym for poser. a teenager, usually 16 to 22 years old, who follows other people with the same attitude on rateyourmusic.com or mu itself with the intention of listening to the most unknown, abstract, obscure, uncommon music to cultivate an image for themselves that they have a more advanced musical taste than other people when really they have the most basic taste which is no real taste at all. they begin to fall back in on themselves because you eventually have a league of people who have the same exact "different" false taste. it's all a game of insecure kids trying to feel unique and better about themselves with an unhealthy method, unhealthy for themselves and other people they bully. usually none of them have a real appreciation for any of the music they're consuming on a daily basis. or if they do actually enjoy it, it's very surface level and they do not do anything beyond listening to the next album in the rym database with the same genre tag that has fifteen ratings by their other avant-teen friends. i know all this because i used to be one myself.

typically they will put down other people who have popular albums in their charts or favorites because they're too well known and don't fit their fake image they desire.

same to u man how is life
yeah but i just feel an inexplicable connection between U.F.Orb and Empty Bliss and wanted to express it

>tfw no recs
Goddamnit, not again.

attached are just recent faves, last month or so. shoegaze and emo mostly, i'm also getting back into metal a bit

Budgie - Squawk (1972)
youtube.com/watch?v=YDHBCFROn1k

Elf - Elf (1972)
youtube.com/watch?v=hKw_4Le7aa8

do you like Bark Psychosis? if you haven't given them a try, either of their albums is a great listen. Hex for Talk Talk-type stuff; Codename Dustsucker for more varied chill kinda stuff

nice chart
I haven't listened to Exxasens in like 7 years, i'm gonna go look em up now. i was at My Heart to Joy's second-to-last show but i missed their last one for high school prom lmao

recs:
kidofdoom - kidofdoom
youtube.com/watch?v=LIJwNPHiu6g

Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again (kinda tumblr but legit good)
youtube.com/watch?v=sHeOawzSsbM

need more music pls!

decent how about yourself

>a teenager, usually 16 to 22 years old
???

this guy's right

need more advent-teens

what do you mean "???"

cool chart BRO check out and maybe some of these
youtube.com/watch?v=nSLTtonzquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3-f7zsW7EV4

top tier herbie handick btw, love maiden voyage

cardiacs - song to god

just never personally met a 22 year old teenager before

i'm am fine
btw have u tried live at slimer beach

oh shit i have not i should look into that

>not being a teenager until your 30s
wew get a load of this faggot

i identify as a teenager thank you very much

when i mentioned ages above 18 it's less of an exact age thing and more of a general mindset that that age group can fall into
you don't typically find people that act like that beyond that age because its very immature behavior and at that point in their life they probably grew out of it

its mostly sheltered college/high school kids with poor social skills

>tfw never get recs
>always just a bunch of faggots arguing over taste in each thread

Idk why I even bother anymore desu

u should

give up
we all should

I could give u some recs, which post is yours
are u op??

richard dawson - nothing important

Caution I'm a pleb:

hey guys can i get some recs

glenn branca - the ascension
gang of four - entertainment
pere ubu - the modern dance
kairon;irse - ujubasajuba

Make sure you try to limit the number of albums you put on from one single artist, it makes it a lil' harder to recc since your palette isn't as expansive as it could be

However you may like:

Signor Benedick the Moor - El Negro (Based on Yeezus pick, very strange experimental/abstract hip hop)
Archgoat - Whore of Bethlehem (Based on Venom and Bathory, this is straight War Metal)
Gasp - Drome Triler of Puzzle Zoo People (Powerviolence, Sound Collage, very eclectic album)

I don't listen to punk so I had to pick around your Danzig projects a bit, you may be a big fan of that Gasp album if anything.

new here plz rek

Also if you're a fan of how heavy that Archgoat album was, move onto Damaar - Triumph Through Spears of Sacrilege

Your chart looks pretty interesting. Would you put the names on the side please?

thank you for the advice and recs!

google image search, friendo

john cage - 4.33

I didn't want to bother with typing all the ones I had to upload

If there are particular albums you can't make out, I'll gladly provide the names

Please rec me anything with lots of sampling. Noise, plunderphonics, mashups, turntablism, tape music, hip-hop, you name it.

Nope.

Shit Spangled Banner - No Dolby No DBX
LSD March - Kanashimino Bishounen
Royal Trux - Twin Infinitives

And I want your chart with names so I could steal some shit from you.

Sixteen Horsepower - Sackcloth 'n' Ashes
Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams or Sincerely, Future Pollution

Rob Zombie - Educated Horses (yes, seriously)
Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams
Satan's Hallow - Satan's Hallow

Lives in the 60s
Does hallucinogens
Teenage girl-core, try Kid Koala - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

hello

>anything with lots of sampling
The Books - Thought for Food
Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons
Neat Beats - Cosmic Surgery
Kid Koala - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Blockhead - Music by Cavelight

Best taste itt desu senpai wish you were my friend irl :(

youtube.com/watch?v=xt25dryMu8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7QjVq3Kfw

here's one with janky names

Hi friend, I like your taste. Can you include the artist and album titles so I can listen to all of the lovely albums on your chart I don't recognize?

Xoxo

Suis la Lune - Quiet, Pull the Strings!
Old Problems - Demo
Black Pyramids - s/t
Joie de Vivre - The North End
Belong - October Language

youtube.com/watch?v=0UJV2Cfm_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=uhiYKIsTmbM
some more

hi there ‿

thank

dude, just use neverendingchartrendering. why the fuck would you even make a chart if you have to put effort into finding the ones you don't already know? It's fucking retarded.

This total eclipse is going to ruin several people's lives.
naaa na na naa na

its actually just Black Pyramid, i added the "s" because im retarded

It wasn't displaying titles correctly last time I tried using it.

If I ever bother making a chart again I'll give it a shot laddo

Whats up guys

bumb

this is my first chart, i'm still decently new here
recs would be greatly appreciated :^)

Try some of the early Raincoats

Would love some recs

guess what we're best friends now. listen to Chrome and Cheer-Accident

I don't feel qualified enough to make recommendations. Any recs would be appreciated though.