>no user i didnt shower
Who cares
>start rubbing her ass
>no user this is rape
She takes my hand off her ass
>rape
Rape?!
>ill come over next week user

Should i still invite her over even after she pulled rape card then? Why come over if she didn't want to fuck?

Pic not related

Lmao I haven't showered literally means I don't want to have sex

This is probably bait though

No...
The second she mentions that I nope the out

OP is a feminist in disguise ,trying to get her hate on for men

Look buttercup, I would of just raped the bitch and made her prove it wasn't consensual later

In witch country this shit really happened ?

Lol you suck

Ill be honest theres a pretty big detail im trying not to tell you anons but its not bait though. Swear.

Thats what i was thinking. We had an arrangement. She was supposed to be there and we were "supposed" to do something

I hate feminism too much. Sorry op.

It was totally consunsenual too. I have proof. They think they outsmart us with snapchat

Usa :/

she was a fishy pussy bleeding landwhale. prove me wrong

Shes just a shitskin. No landwhale

If you only want sex, meh. Either way.
If you like her, sure.

I forgot to mention i actually COULD smell her. She has a history of not showering

>She has a history of not showering

You don't want that fish taco, son.

>you dont want that fish raco son

But im soo desperate

Get a full whif of pooptuna in your face then my man.

Be careful. Some bad seafood could make you lose your appetite for good.

I fucking love the taste of an 1-2 day unwashed vagina,but everything from there is too much

I remember some dumb whore in my history class years ago bitching about her boyfriend for giving her shit because she didn't shower. I specifically remember her saying "I don't get what the big deal is. You don't have to shower every day, or even every other day." fucking gross man.

OP if she claiming its rape now wait till you have been with her for a longer time better cut your losses now and dump the bitch.Trust me however pretty she is it is not worth getting accused of rape for.

Not op. Need advice though. On Wednesday I looked at this girls snap from high school and she added me back, I said finally you added me back. We chatted a bit and she said her boyfriend cheated on her last week. She invited me to come smoke a blunt. I bought 2gs and rillos and went to her house then we went to a park nearby. We smoked and talked a bit then just layed on the ground next to eachother. I was pretty quiet then cause I was high as fuck. Maybe 30 mins later I ask if she wants to go back to the car she says ok. I take her home and ask what she's doing sunday(today) she asked if she could kiss me. I've never kissed a girl and I was in shock and nervous as fuck cause she's literally a 10/10. It felt good but only lasted like 3 seconds cause I had no idea wtf I was doing.. why did she ask to kiss me? She said she wasnt looking for a boyfriend or anything and just wanted to hang out. She snapped me later and said sorry for making you uncomfortable. I said I wasn't uncomfortable, just don't know how to kiss. Next day I said hi bae on snap and she said lol sup. And said she was going to apply for a job and I said goodluck. She didn't respond. Next day I snapped her and told her i couldn't stop thinking about her. She responded ";b" I asked if that was a 1 time thing or if we could do it again. She just opened and didn't respond. Should I just move on or what?
Sorry for being so long. I just have been wanting to ask advice about this. Anything Helps. I understand if no 1 reads .

stop trying so hard, it makes you look desperate. and desperate is not how you want to look.

Except for op

-OP

So what should I do? I'm a virgin and she was my first kiss. Should I wait longer to ask her to hangout again? Since she just broke up with her bf

Move on, don't wait for her, start banging other bitches

Dude I'm a virgin lmao. I'm almost 21. I can't talk to women obviously