Celeb th-thread for h-h-half men and betas a-abused b-by the m-mistress' holy will

Celeb th-thread for h-h-half men and betas a-abused b-by the m-mistress' holy will...

I want mommy to use me.

There you go sir

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess. I want to snuggle with you and hold you tight and never let you go. Mwah

Listen up, you insufferable pledges, these threads need a serious make over, no scratch that, a whole facelift. I'm here to fix that. Get in line and worship the Jewess Queen. It's time to come get your vaccination.

These threads are pure cancer.

I've got 140 X 10mg oxy and 112 X 5mg oxy. For free because I'm ill.
Did I done good?

Fuck, she's so hot. Wish she would've kept her huge tits.

You fucken scored
Did you rob a druggie

Am I the only person who wishes she had a cute little penis?
Like pic related

Nah I'm legit in pain, but I love it too.

Who is this

fuck yes

Sorry to hear. My head is in pain right now. I wanna pop another one but I don't want to use my last stash up

The brit girl from the witch
Anya Taylor.
Great film btw

>I wanna pop another one but I don't want to use my last stash up
I feel you brother, it's a constant dilemma, and why I always go and obtain extras. Usually morph or dyhydra

So, no Charli XCX?

Do you work in medical waste/refuse disposal or a pharmeutical job to get so much

You want some of that slag m8?

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a lucky man to possess h-h-her... I-I'm a-afraid th-this th-thread i-is n-now i-infested b-by a m-manlet wh-who h-has th-the w-wonderful f-fortune t-to p-possess th-the d-deep lo** o-of o-one o-of the m-most beautiful w-woman i-in the w-world... N-Now I-I w-w-want y-y-you g-good sirs t-to understand th-that t-talking t-t-to m-me i-is l-like conversing t-to what i-is v-very p-precious, h-heartfelt, i-in V-Vic's e-eyes... I-It's a-a-all o-over f-for h-her, m-marriage o-on the h-horizon, a-a lifelong c-commitment b-based o-on h-her d-deepest a-affections f-for m-me... S-She c-can't shake m-me o-off, a-as i-it's h-her d-deepest f-feelings and n-not just m-me, earing h-her c-constantly w-with m-my m-most u-useless chatterbugging...

No, just a patient with a pain clinic and nice doctor.
In UK

Tbh I don't even really know who she is. She's a supporting act at a concert I'm going to in a few weeks. Kind of curious.

What the fuck is this shit

Fuck off with that gay larp shit. Unless Victoria has a fucking massive dick I can suck. No homo.

what is this thread? we worship rich good looking girls? story of my life Sup Forumsros

Random stuff with celeb gay roleplay, drug talk and aggression. Usual Sup Forums stuff, not that you'd know t_d bitch.

At least you're getting treatment and you have a good reason to take it. Wish I could say the same for myself.

Get ready to have a wank

Well sheeit, she'll probably at least be fun to watch.

Trips logged
Throat clogged

Kilo Yankee Sierra

Want moer m8?

Is she a celeb?

Foxtrot Uniform

I kind of do. Looking forward to seeing her now.

>this fucker gets it

Share your thoughts

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Who's she?

Tbh I could take much much less, I've somewhat over exaggerated because I want the drugs but I don't want to go the street way and/or pay for them.
If I couldn't I'd get street drugs mane, so believe me I'm no better than you. Maybe even worse.

She looks like the sexy, cocky type. Just my style.

Name?.???

I would kiss her toes and lick her fart box right there in front of all people just to please her

If you wanna fuck her arse I get it

Addiction is the worst when you're suffering in silence and feel you've lost your grip on it. It happens eventually, I should've known better. But we live and learn.

I really hope she dresses this slutty when I go to see her. Smoking body.

Do you drink per for her?

Like dis?

>letting all that ass hang out
>hnnnng

Yes, like that.

Take a real close looky here

Not for her. And I don't drink opiates is my problem

Good lord, just showing both her nipples like that? Noice.

>she's pretty hot

Not for her she gives meaning to my life outside of drugs. And it's opiates not a drinking problem btw

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

I'm being honest with myself, I know where I'm at.
It's not the first time I've been an addict, but this way I'm far more in control due to not being in denial about anything.
I'm lucky to have a non druggie wife that is very understanding and a good shoulder to lean on.
Keep that head up my friend, and find your own jew-queen to lean on :)
Charlotte Herbert aka Chad suicide. A real beauty, happy fapping.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Unf. I'm convinced of her sexiness.

>I hope her music is at least kind of cool

Do you have the special sack like Borat did for Pamela Anderson.
It's not kidnapping then, it's romantic.

Thanks for your support. I hope your health improves and the pain goes away.

You prefer her tits or arse?

They're both good, but I think she might have better tits than she has ass.

Where do ya wanna put your face m8?

I might look into getting one ;)

Right between her breasts.

Forgot how sexy she was

Uhuh

>dat cameltoe

Is that the chick from American Pickers?

Do you think, maybe, she wants to get jizzed on?

Definitely.

I'm going afk now.

>thanks for the Charli pics and showing me how hot she is!

Fucking nigger would get rammed in her fat ass

Nicki Minaj is sexy af, but that lighting doesn't do her any favors. The shine on her skin makes it look quite plastic-ky.

She was so sexy.

yo it's K P with them dope tittays!

That's an entirely separate person.

I'm aware of that.

Yes, i think she is pretty hot. Has an ass like a peach.

Who the fuck actually wants to see that ogre looking skank?

More dannielle colby

Not you but others. Sorry. Next time don't click on the pic. Also i don't want to see pale skeletons but i go with it. Patience my fellow user.

See this ass is gold.

I much prefer her look here than Almost looks like they're not even the same woman. Very pretty in that bottom set.

Adorable, I love pale girls.

Show me dat ass user.

Will she ever make out with Dakota?

Noice. Another tatted chick I love is Olivia. She used to be on Pawn Stars until she was fired for nudes, I think.

Hi Sup Forums

Pretty awesome. I prefer with a bit more meat. But she's lovely

Will she ever make out with Dakota AGAIN? Probably not.

I have much better pairings in mind than her with Dakota. Her with basically anyone else. Her and Emma Roberts might work.

Again???