It's an average uninformed american doesn't know Mexicans also have the right to bear arms episode

>It's an average uninformed american doesn't know Mexicans also have the right to bear arms episode

sedena.gob.mx/pdf/manuales/Msp_Dn-27.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Mexico
mexico.justia.com/federales/leyes/ley-federal-de-armas-de-fuego-y-explosivos/titulo-segundo/capitulo-iii/

No one cares Paco.

Arnt you supposed to be mowing my lawn Pedro? Get off my wifi and back to work

Enough to post

We've been over this Chang, you don't even have any grass on your lawn.

Shut the fuck up

>Canada has no grass
Dude there's literally a whole province that's nothing but grass

oh yes you guys have a right to bear arms

That must be why the government mobilized to attack peasants who were photographed holding .22lr rifles.

Well how come no one seems to use it?

And no you do not have a Constitution or negative rights, you have a document of foundational law that you mislabel a Constitution, and its understanding of rights is that of the Chinese.
If you had English common law tradition then white people would be trying to become Mexicans.

>implying you need anything else to penetrate chinese fabricated, american exported surplus body armor

Don't forget to vote for Hillary burgerbro

Mexico stay away from the dogs, I know dog fighting is your national sports but can you at least pretend you're white for a minute and leave them alone?

I know what you're planing Canada and I won't let you

Take the dog to the shelter so it can find a forever home? This must be a crime in Mexishit

please enjoy paying for wall

thank you come again

>t. Insecure sudaca trying to convince himself that his country isn't a complete shithole

Hey that's rude, if you were a piece of shit would you want to be compared to Mexico?

Can't wait.
The damage has already been done.
Enjoy your shitty weak wetbacks that can't handle Mexico.

We'll keep the quality citizens.

A soup is not a good home Chang

HAHAHAHA THE CHINESE MEME BECAUSE CANADA IS 4% CHINESE HAHAHAHA XD

>

>Mexican shitposters

>he thinks they're gonna get sent back