Wtf the champions league is good again??

>Dortmund 2-2 Real Madrid
>Barcelona 4-0 Man City
>Man City 3-1 Barcelona
>Napoli 4-2 Benfica
>Legia 3-3 Real Madrid
>Dortmund 8-4 Legia
>Rostov 3-2 Bayern
>Bayern 5-1 Arsenal
>PSG 4-0 Barcelona
>Man City 5-3 Monaco
>Leverkusen 2-4 Atletico
>Barcelona 6-1 PSG
>Leicester 2-0 Sevilla

>Legia 3-3 Real Madrid

tell me again how they can survive against teams like Bayern, Juventus & perhaps Barca if they've learned something from that 6-1 comeback (they lost against a team just above relegation zone a few days later, tho)

They won't play them. Just like last year.

I just hope it doesn't have a shit end by having Barca/Madrid/Bayern win it.

good point. Leicester - Real Madrid is bound to happen.

You forgot Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern

Wait, you're telling me that Arsenal lost 5-1 at home to Bayern after losing their last two games to Bayern 5-1?

>when you realize that Arselel has conceded fifteen (15) goals in the last 3 games against Bayern

Ramos-ball. There's no way they don't get Leicester anyway.

Real could also draw Monaco if they go through tonight.

Pls let Real get Bayern.

QFs:
>Real-Leicester
>Dortmund-Barcelona
>Bayern-Atletico
>Monaco-Juve

>Monaco
Funny way to spell Man City

>Real-Leicester

Leicester wins if first leg is at Bernabeu and if they'll be able to reproduce the Sevilla situation. Hoofball tactics will take Real's monstrous mid-field out of play and Navas is under immense pressure lately, thus conceding to Lestah.

>Dortmund-Barcelona

What is Defense: The Game. Will literally be decided by whether Batman&Robin can out-score MSN. I expect scores like 6-5 or so.

>Bayern-Atletico

Bayern is on a fantastic run and has not forgotten the CL loss last year. Now with upgrades such as Hummels they have high chances to win.

>Monaco-Juve

Monaco lives through their high energy and their hyped players Bakayoko, Mbappe and and old Falcao, but they will play against the arguably best defense in the world. First leg in Monaco will be won 1-0 by Juve through a Dybala pen and in the Juve Stadium they will win 2-1 which a short period of hope for Monaco created by experienced Falcao.

Nah it will be
Real - Barce
Juve - Atletico
Bayern - Dortmund
City - Leicester

But unfortunately UEFA wouldn't allowed it happens

>Bayern - Dortmund
No way. Between the CL, league and cup, that would mean 4 Bayern Dortmund matchups in the space of a month.

How do they even rig the draws? They happen live on camera by picking some balls from a bowl.

Hot and Cold Balls

kek

Barca are going to get rigged right up to the final now. UEFA needs their golden child to win it all after the 6-1 comeback.

>Bayern 5-1 Arsenal
>only there once

>Leicester - Real Madrid
2:0
1:1

Fucking Wolfsburg beat Real once, Lester can do it too + draw the 2nd leg, because their defense is 10 times better than Wolfsburg's