2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerstreams.net/
soccerstreams.net/streams/3737/monaco-12_vs_manchester-city-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>forgetting a subject edition

>allowing a thread to 404
plebs.

To be fair, it was like 45 posts past bump limit.
No one made a new one. I got up to shovel just as it 404d.

>letting it die
>not even during a massive posting event

Literally posting it 8 seconds before me.
Could it be a sign that Monaco scores 8 past /Fraudiola/ tonight?

Makes it even worse 2bh famalam

So, the World Cup begins.

>Brazil
It's already pretty fun.

My eternal issue with players blowing it from long range and not being able to get inside the fucking box continues. We'll take that anyway.

>Lose to Belgium
>Need a draw
>Rotate entire team besides Oblak
>Get a draw
That was shit footy tho'.

Bleh.

Italy and France are unceremoniously dumped out of the competition.

Wage Budget Management 101.

>tfw your budget cut inside man doesn't have Curls Ball or enough technical ability to pull off being robben

Places Shots for IFs when you can't Curl Ball. For players playing in the axis of the pitch and having most of their shots from right in front of the goal, they can just blast it rather than place it.

We beat them in a pointless mid-March friendly, so hopefully...

lol that choke

>Places Shots
I'll try this
never bothered with it in lower divisions since he'd just run past all the defenders before finishing any which way, but now it's biting me in the ass

Anyway. Costa Rica dominated their group with seven points BTW.

>When your striker has hit their designated goal limit for the season.

How do you get the most out of a treq?
In AM they seem to be an AP who constantly shoots from range instead of passing forward, and in attack they're just a DLF who passes backwards far too often.

I hope my niggas from Czech Republic win it

I've never managed it. Maybe tell them to shoot less often, idk.

You need someone to feed off their passes or they'll just act selfishly. They may have an Attack duty but it's mostly a supportive role overall.

can somebody post the capitalist 4-4-2 formation meme

From my experience I got the most out of a treq when I had a creative striker who could finish. Don't forget to get some good PPMs on him, too.

Welp. And no, Ronaldo isn't there. Perhaps Portugal's narrow diamond is the reason for that.

Spuds-tier

Feels bad man. Maybe at least Costa Rica will get far.

>18-year old Havertz ruled out of Champions League knockout game for Leverkusen because he has exams at school

>tfw season-ending exams

>Playing a 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond against a 4-3-3
Those set-piece goals we conceded tho'.

The tree.

Good for him.

We had our graduation during the 2010 WC semi-final match against Uruguay. Half didn't show up, school was pissed.

I had my last school exam during England - Slovenia. Guy came in to tell us when Defoe had scored

Dude... If they win it, I'll have a good excuse to resign.

>Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper Alex Remiro has been taken to hospital after being hit on the head by a ball.

>The 21-year-old, who is yet to make his debut for the La Liga side, was struck during Wednesday's training session.
What a pussy

2bh, there are/were some player's I'd run away from very fast when they kick the ball.

Bus Driving 101.

>Urgay #2
>Bra71l #1
>Germoney #5
Isn't one side of the draw incredibly tougher than the other?

In some reality, somewhere, I know in my heart this was Duffy's real career.

Wait a minute....

MILES

So much for Costa Rica.

Kek.

Worse potential than his elder brother Tilen (-7 vs -8), slightly worse player, worse club, worse league, worse value. Two gold star rep while his brother only has half a gold star. Miles, c'mon. He's probably riding on the fact that he plays with his club pal both for Triglav and Slovenia due to the lack of better lefty CBs.

Can anyone name some fm wonderkids that actually reached their potential in real life?
And not 16 year old that were allready established in the first team of top clubs like Messi and Fabregas in fm07.
Only ones I can think of is maybe Kompany from fm 07 and Veratti from fm 10

Ross Barkley, kind of.
Harry Kane.
Florenzi, kind of.
Stevan Savic, kind of.

Fredy Guarin debatably
It really depends on your definition of reach their potential. Guarin was a literal who at a fairly poor Colombian team but had great PA, was dirt cheap and would go on to be one of the best in the world. Now Guarin IRL may not be a household name but he was playing for Inter until fairly recently and doing a pretty good job there so imo that would count but he didn't become the world beating, household name that you might have associated with a guy with his PA.
If you are willing to be a bit looser with your definition of "reaching their potential in real life" then there are probably quite a few. Plenty of virtual unknowns that FM rated from a young age went on to do pretty well at fairly big clubs.

sitting down and having a real reshuffle on my squad

man have i made some shitty transfers in the last few years

nobody wants to take all the old shitters i've signed on ridiculous wages, what a surprise

>inb4 Germany wins lol

Blaszczykowski was my boy in 2006. Mark Noble too, kinda.

Chelsea are really hot for this lad's cock. They've just made their 4th offer, £11m.

He's had 2 good seasons, all others were average. His weakness is "consistency". The only reason I keep him around is because I've never seen him become anything other than a lower table Championship player before.

Should I sell?

He's far from being terrible. Depends how much they're willing to pay and whether you can replace him or not.

>CL quali match the same day Slovenia plays Germoney
Hun ho.

Yeah, I would take 11m for that.

He's currently 6th choice (I play 3 AMs). I wouldn't need to replace him, I have enough cover.
Its just a question of sentiment, really. He's also never bitched about playing time or wanting a big move.

I'll give him another season. That shitty natural fitness means I'll cash in on him before he turns 29.

How can i see my ass man's knowledge of club players in fm17?

Varane at Lens

modric
kovacic
fabinho
lukaku?
coutinho

monaco's winning this

>Falcon and Click out

apologize

So here ends my World Cup. We scored a goal in Fergie Time but eventually lost to the Krauts. They'll meet Cuba while we will try to beat Belgium after they thrashed us in the group stages for 3rd place.

> Monaco

It's happening.

Like I care.

Time for another 8 goal thriller

>Cuba
What.

I mean Chile. I got confused, it was Costa Rica who overperformed.

That makes much more sense.

2-0

>Those Shitty defenders just watching the runs and not moving an inch
Quality, really.

Anyone got a stream for fraudiola's final match as man city boss?

soccerstreams.net/

Not yet, but tI've got one for Monaco-Man City.
>soccerstreams.net/streams/3737/monaco-12_vs_manchester-city-11

kek

Does Monaco literally have a stadium announcer leading the chants?

Didn't notice but wouldn't be surprised: most Monaco fans don't live anywhere near Monaco. In the past, when OGC Nice was irrelevant it used to be Nice people who went to Louis-II. Now it's always empty. No one in Monaco besides the prince and the owner gives a flying shit about football.

what a fucking disappointment

>FM17 penalties
>Oblak actually saving a decisive penalty
W E W
E
W

/qt/s edition :^)

Germanywinslol.

APOLOGIZE
also
>feminazis
>qt

Aguer-

>unironically using the word feminazi
I hope you were being not unironical

>Preferred formation: 3-5-1-1
>Projected lineup: 4-2-1-3 DM Wide
Quality really.

Fucking Monaco man, they better score another one. No way they don't concede here.

good post

based sarnie

Why did you jinx it.

For fucks sake...

Go to the catalog, someone made an exposed thread 2 seconds before the goal

fucktard

My fucking 14 y/o regens would score past those cunts, they're nowhere to be found in the second half.

>not having a cheeky text whilst at the CL

YES

>Never ever played a single game for Argentina U20s due to me pulling him out every single time
>Is promoted Cpt.
Miles, Miles, Miles.

>Kolarov leaves Stones with three players to mark
lel

Yes, Bakayoko lad!

Any good tutorials on how to play this game?