It's not terrorism. He's white and used a gun. Just another day in America...

It's not terrorism. He's white and used a gun. Just another day in America. Send out your "thoughts and prayers" and carry on...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-suspect-stephen-paddock/story?id=50225619&cid=social_fb_abcn
heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-route-91-mandalay-bay-shooting-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-motive/
youtu.be/tdajIodIFo0
rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's him?

probably a nigger died from too much fisting,reincarnated as white man,then died then fisted by necrophillac niggers

What I seen so far he killed thrump red neck supporters is it bad to think he did a service to the nation?

yep

Niggers: not even once, kill them all, amirite Sup Forums? Oh, he's white...
Carry on, for the lulz brave Soldier.

He killed more people than hurricane Maria, and yet no laws will change and nothing will be done and all the politicians will just say thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers

Yes it is. It is extreme leftist terrorism against a bunch of white conservatives at a country music festival. Dude has a long Facebook history of anti-Drumpf posts, etc.

have a source or a link?
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> source
Dude's own Facebook page perhaps?

got a link?

Why don't you look up the definition of terrorism you dumb nigger? Terrorism is used in pursuit of political or religious aims.

clearly he was shooting for the fun of it

Stupid game. If you are interested you will look for yourself. Otherwise you're just being a douche.
I saw his facebook with my own two eyes shortly after the shooting, before the cops confirmed his ID. That's your fucking link.

That wasn't him, faggot. This dude doesn't have a page. This dude is a hunter and and known to law enforcement. That's all that's known.

Haha, right. I'm putting the burden of proof on you, since you brought it up. Fake and gay.

His page has likely been taken down.

You are not the universe's arbiter of the burden of proof. You cannot assign that burden to anyone, you twat.
There is only truth. You can come up with a million reasons to ignore it, whatever.

It is terrorism. The act or terrorizing people is the definition.

Nah, m8. If you say you saw the source, and the source is reliable, and spout your bullshit, you need to prove to us what you saw is true. Burden of proof is put on those who quote sources. I could say a fucking satyr came up to me and told me the earth's core is made of Zion's left nut. I'd need to produce the satyr, then the satyr would need to provide proof by making Zion spunk all over the moon or some shit, otherwise, I'd be spouting random garbage with nothing to back it up.

Oh he was white? It's ok then. :)

Guy looks like a jew to me.

See, youre just being a douche. I am not spouting nonsense about a satyr and mythical gods.
Just fucking use your head. He shot up a country music festival. You think he was a redneck?

Honestly, he's probably just some schlub the police shot, just like the police shot a bunch of people in that Florida nightclub.

This guy's just a fall guy for police incompetence. The Muslim shooters with belt fed weapons (RPK, etc) got away clean.

He was an avid hunter and owned a fuckton of guns. Also white.

I'm telling you what burden of proof is, because your stories are about as truthful as Zion's left nut witnessed by a satyr until you can post a link to your source you saw with your own eyes.

It's still terrorism

He looks like a democrat.

>'Just another day in America'
No prayers for idiocracy
Kek

buy guns - $ 4000
rent hotel room - $ 400
break high score - priceless
VISA

>He's white and used a gun.

He's conveniently deceased. So our talking heads can yak about whatever agenda they have in mind.

The supposed perp isn't doing any talking.

damn i was trying to think of something catchy for a while but cant beat that.

Source on him being an avid hunter and owning a fuckton of guns?

> also he's white

Your shriveled penis is showing, schlomo.

Yeah right, dating a blackjack dealer. Totally republican.

It is blatantly obvious he's not a far right extremist - he shot up a fucking country music festival for fuck's sake.

Ha ha, thoughts and prayers. Proof there are no more gods, every single time some jackhole says that phrase.

Las Vegas and Sheriff's department confirmed this info, also, the multiple weapons in his room he used to carry out the attack. Lives in the middle of buttfuck, Mesquite, Nevada... Red state in this past election, home of Drumpf supporters, Neo-Nazis from rallies confirmed also being from Nevada.

Also, SOURCE: abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-suspect-stephen-paddock/story?id=50225619&cid=social_fb_abcn

AGAIN, still no source from you on his facebook page, I provided source on the current, updated, still developing story. Did NOT find ANYTHING about his facebook page or anything LIKE what you say. kys fag

>attatched photo:
>you

It's not terrorism since there isn't a political goal attached.

Why would he shoot at a crowd of Trump supporters? You're logic is flawed.

The firing was indiscriminate. He obviously planned to be killed, the reality of it is, he probably just did it for sick kicks.

>white terrorist!! Trump supportng kkk white supremacist!! Wypipo r evul!!!!

Shoots conservatives, it known anti-trumper, same thing as in the May day shooting

>............... White terrorism!! This is trumps fault! Drop the drumpf!

We never said whites couldn't commit terrorist attacks, hell we tell you all the time that you commies close a distance second to islam.

Once again, left terrorist violence against conservatives and I wont hear a peep about THAT fact from the MSM except "ban all rifles!"

Taking a lesson from Europe

But if he had a political affiliation he would've done his sick kicks at a lady gaga concert instead not a conservative country music festival.

I also never mentioned him firing specifically on Trump supporters. I never stated his alignment, only the environment he operated in. I never mentioned the potential alignment of the people attending the festival, AGAIN, just the environment he operated in. You're just fucking retarded.

See

anyone who supports any form of government or state or community or tribe is a fucking cuck

Better question is, why wouldn't he shoot a crowd of Trump supporters?

Look at them

You have no source because your full of shit. If fox news or breotbart found any evidence he was a lib they would have posted that information. Stop acting like your an internet sherlock holmes

Goddamn you are retarded

>only the environment he operated in
>Red state in this past election, home of Drumpf supporters, Neo-Nazis from rallies confirmed also being from Nevada.

Because he lived in bumfuck nowhere? That doesn't confirm his political affiliation or even suggest at an affiliation. Truth is, you're retarded. He could've been a triggered liberal like you upset with his Red State politics. That fits his motive more so than a disgruntled republican.

Fat fucks make such great targets

You don't understand, OP; he was a 'troubled individual' who just had a hard week at work, and wanted to wind-down. He was a good, hard working man who went to church every Sunday.

same triggered liberal with a lack of common sense

>Brains not found
>I also never mentioned him firing specifically on Trump supporters. I never stated his alignment, only the environment he operated in.

This started as a question of source of your "facts" You've presented NOTHING but speculation. I'm 100% sure this is bad bait, now. If it isn't, you're a vegetable and typing with the straw you use to eat with.

Isn't he a massive anti-Trumper? An insane liberal who targeted the country music festival because it would have lots of Trump supporters?

That's what I've heard.

If so, this changes everything.

Congrats Democrats on never winning another Federal-level election... ever... EVER.

You deranged fucking lunatics.

Yes, and I hope you get t-boned today you fucking shit stain.

Domestic terrorism is still terrorism, retard.

And they're clearly inbred, slower targets as well. Slow and fat.

Fuck, how are people this fucking dumb? Is this why your shit country elected a barely politically literate cunt?

I hope you get what's coming to you, kike.

right

I gotta agree with this. As much as I despise most Trump supporters, wishing them dead is just asinine.

Yes. The majority of us are fucking retards.

>isn't he a massive anti-trumper?
I haven't seen any tangible evidence of that. If so... anti-trumpers:50 - trumpers:0

Civil War 2.0, when? Being able to legally kill trumpcucks would be immensely satisfying--I don't even care if the blue team loses

Anyone know what guns he used?

lol u mad trumptard? BTW I'm not a Jew. Religion is for idiots.

>wishing them dead is just asinine
Is it, though? The world would be a better place without stupid people

>that's what I heard
Lold

The authorities haven't released that info yet.

Actually, he has no religious or political views.

heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-route-91-mandalay-bay-shooting-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-motive/

You'll need a better strawman.

Then we'd have to kill all humans, humans are inherently stupid.

>in this past election, home of Drumpf supporters, Neo-Nazis from rallies confirmed also being from Nevada.

I joined the conversation late. I was responding to the idiot who made this quote. If you said this then yes you are legit retarded. If not then you are not the user I was speaking to and need to fuck off with your misinterpretation.

Stupidity is relative. You wouldn't survive the cleansing tbh

Lol literally the definition of domestic terrorism.

Lol. Americans don't give a fuck about mass shootings. No matter this guy's politics, it won't affect an election.

is me

this. do people forget about that term entirely?

I give it 2 weeks until people forget about it and it becomes just another drop in the bucket. But right now, I'm just gonna enjoy the Happening...

Americans are use to shootings at this point. Schools gget shot up all the time.

AAAAAAA

youtu.be/tdajIodIFo0

Thoughts and prayers.
Can't be helped.
The US is not England.
No way to avoid this.
My freedoms.
If we banned guns, only the criminals would have guns.
The US is not Australia.
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.
He could have killed just as many people with a pocket knife.
Muh freedoms!
The US is not any other country that never experiences mass shootings on a monthly bases.
My 2nd amendment.
If guns were banned the remaining guns would magically remain in circulation forever.
Fuck you, don't take my guns.
Whose flag is on the Moon again?
Guns don't kill people - People kill people.
If the Jews had been armed, they would successfully have beaten the entire German war machine.
Libtard.
Cuck.

Well that was fun. See ya next mass shooting!

So you're the idiot who insists he's a redneck though when it's not clear what kind of lifestyle or political leanings he had. You are still a retarded fuck.

New pic.

rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/

See
I only mentioned what I knew of the situation I could provide proof with, as speculation does nothing. I never called him a redneck, nor implied it. If you thought I was calling him a redneck because I mentioned he was an avid hunter, owned a fuckton of guns, and was white, you're misinterpreting. I merely mentioned the environment and his background with his MO.

he looks like an alcoholic cocksucker

Wew, good thing we banned those 6 countries

That argument doesn't hold up in a court of law. You have failed the lie detector test and your detraction from "implying he was redneck" or "Trump supporter" still stands no matter how much you try to say you merely stated locality and no speculations. You failed but are too stubbornly stupid to admit it.

Haha, I never said he was a Trump supporter either? I never insisted he was a redneck? Don't get on me about misinterpretation, because you can take the straw YOU'RE typing with, and suck shit out of the other veggie's ass.

HE HAS NO EYEBROWS
confirmed for being a meth cook, and or a victim of cia faceflame

Bullshit! That was the wrong person. No Facebook Account herr.

>not banning all countries.

Well there is your problem

>you know you lost the argument when you claim to have not made an argument at all and remained neutral...

The post.

As someone who didn't know ALL of the situation's facets, I stuck with what I knew. Some dude mentioned that he was a massive anti-trump supporter on his facebook page. See My arguments centered around his [Veggie Tales'] lack of proof. See I mentioned "burden of proof" See It moved to his MO See and how it didn't support his "leftist shooter" argument MERELY because shooter targeted a COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL and all "leftists" want to do is kill rednecks (who are the only people who attend country music festivals), I mentioned he owned a fuckton of guns (police found 10 weapons in his hotel room), an avid hunter (licensed in Nevada) and he happened to be white (apparent).

There was 0 proof of his leftist "anti-Trump" facebook page, and even less proof that he fired into a crowd of "Trump supporters" see

Oh Trump supporter factory is on in Russia again.

It's called the burden of proof, you dipshit. If you make a claim, you have to provide the proof. Otherwise I can just say you're a two-foot tall, blind gopher and you can fuck off until you disprove my claim. Idiot.