Spree shooter has killed atleast fifty people, why aren't we talking about this?

spree shooter has killed atleast fifty people, why aren't we talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/interactives/global-conflict-tracker?cid=ppc-Google-grant-conflict_tracker-031116&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx8fOBRD7ARIsAPVq-NmUEAKaVqcz0o6Z6Qc61TpQYOX6ldi2W9WEQvFqVX8VeK0Ah4ysrDwaAueBEALw_wcB#!/global-conflict-tracker?cid=ppc-Google-grant-conflict_tracker-031116&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx8fOBRD7ARIsAPVq-NmUEAKaVqcz0o6Z6Qc61TpQYOX6ldi2W9WEQvFqVX8VeK0Ah4ysrDwaAueBEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

false flag

Fake news

He was a white old guy. No hard no foul.

Never happened. Go to sleep everyone

He shot up a Country Music concert. Acceptable targets.

Murica... that happens every weekend dude

White old fart killed thrump supporters why is this news ? Should give that man a medal

did he actually just spray shoot multiple mags into the crowd from the roof?

>why aren't we talking about this?
Have you looked at every other thread?

from the inside of the hotel. broke out a window and started shooting all while yelling "VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS"

Sup Forums has more boards that just Sup Forums, fucking retard.

I haven't heard anything about this on the news, facebook, reddit or here. Right now there is no one else talking about this here at all. What is going on?

MUH GUNS

because nobody cares about americunts

Usually when the media says automatic weapons or machine gun it's usually just an AR or something like that. But this time is really does sound like he used fully automatic guns.

Leave it to the old white dudes to come out on top

Good job finding the post button there Internet parrot. Anything else you want to relay into the echo chamber there Mr. Originality?

That is some world record. Very proffesional. How terroist didnt think that before? Sniping on festival>blow up yourself

Old white guy shooting up a country music festival. White on white violence. It will get traction if there is at least one black person amoungst the dead

Triggered much? You've been proven wrong time and time again yet you still have the audacity to defend gun ownership. How many more lives will be lost in the future?

Finally someone gets it.

It was basically performance art.

Because this is Sup Forums you moron

Didn't defend or promote gun ownership. Also "triggered much", such a tired cliché.

You plucking random issues out of the air and applying them to random people is a sign of being "triggered".

50 people murdered
>baww is this gonna mean i lose my new bang bang toy? omg im so scared of laws

This is why everyone looks at you in disgust

there is a thread stickied on pol about this but reply limit is 1000 so all old messages get auto delet

because he was a white trump supporter.

woah guys another false flag.. thats so interesting. RIP though, dead.

>You are so unoriginal
>You are so cliche
What's your point? Can you at least make a decent argument about gun laws instead of talking like a 12 year old?

Once again, I didn't say anything about owning guns. That wasn't even the issue I brought up. Not even talking about that. How blind with rage are you now? I know it's enough that it's effected your reading comprehension skills.

Not making an argument about guns at all. Haha.

Bcuz no one cares about some dumbfuck redneck normies at a country concert. Good riddance.

You know what. Youre right. If only it were against the law to own that gun. He might not have shot all of those people. He would have just turned in his weapon because the law says so. Ive been such an idiot.

Seen it on CNN so 100% sure this is fake news.

Awww sweet
Las vegas is a city of sin, good to see those sinners brought down. God has his own way.

Automatic guns are illegal in America, yet somehow this old man still managed to get an automatic weapon. You can't change human nature by simply writing a law that says "Don't do that!". Murder and stealing are also illegal yet they still happen on a daily basis. While we're talking about banning stuff, let's ban vehicles as well.

It's taking you a long time to respond there. It's like if the argument isn't something you've seen online before you have no idea what to say or think.

I'm at the hotel for NetApp Insight. Swat came into my room (they search every room) about an hour ago searching for another suspect. Pretty wild stuff

Not user, but making it more difficult to own those weapons is pretty common sense. Yes, he could turn to the black market, but should we make it easier for them? If you answered "yes", you're a fucking moron.

Btw, I always hope for maximum death, so I don't REALLY want more restrictions

Not an argument.

If Europe didn't have Muslims it would be relatively peaceful. Try harder
Really?

He had like 8 guns he swapped between I think

Those damn Muslim terrorists!!

Build a Wall!!!!!!

>Muslims it would be relatively peaceful. Try harder

You just contradicted yourself. You're claiming that guns laws are to be stricter yet with Muslims its the person itself. Britain is notoriously known for having very strict laws on guns and knives (LOL) yet terrorist attacks still happen there. In other words, it's the person itself, not the weapons that cause violence. Thank you for proving my point.

I seriously can't believe someone this stupid isn't capable of recapping what they just said. Are you a mouthbreather by chance?

Trump must be so disappointed

He'll make Christian whites the victim. You just watch. Alt right is already trying to say this was a Liberal

Future headline
> Thousands Die as Firefighters Fail to Break Through Bulletproof Hotel Safety Glass
I wonder if strip hotels will have TSA in them now

>implying faggot libcucks attend country music festivals
top kek.

obviously a libcuck, why would he target libcuck opposition?

ban guns

or maybe he just wasn't a country music fan. libcucks don't own that many guns btw

las vegas just kicked in yo

That's a great point. What if the guy turns out to be a huge Bernie fan? Like the softball field shooter...

High score in America.

Third place worldwide, and second if two more people die from injuries.

Fucking noice.

Since when?

This just happened you retard. Most of the newsfags aren't even out of bed yet.

Vegas is sleeping right now. When they wake up we will get tons of pics and footage

>retarded republicans hoping he had a political affiliation with liberals

Watching the video of Aldean running off stage. Clearly theres fully auto fire happening. This old white dude had an agenda.

Did anyone see dan billzairans post of him running away then coming back with a gun?

>repubs will defend this

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have .to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Check those Satanic trips

This copy pasta is already old faggot why dont you just shoot yourself since you want to fit in so bad.

how can this happen? they have guns????

but i got hard

>and then coming back with a gun
Yeah, and then doing nothing at all. What a manly man man!!!

nice try but i've seen it in like 3 other threads already.

it's all over internet news. it was on this morning at 7:30 EST when I got up, with all the expected "did people hurt?" and "was scared?" retard questions journalists toss at victims to drum up some tears on camera
maybe you just have shitty tv, no cable and access the internet through by yelling packets back and forth with a neighbor?

Keep the damn music down!

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Would you still call it 'false flag' if he was Muslim?

The fucked up thing is this fucking coward obviously didnt want to live and instead of just offing himself this fuck took about 100 souls this is a special kinda evil what possesses the human mind to do this?

About time white people retook the high score

>white people retook "high score"
>white people are "high score"

Your Ignorance will be your undoing

TBH hes kinda right. Terrorists will always target major cities because its more newsworthy and theres more people.

He never said terrorism was right or just in any way.

>what possesses the human mind to do this?

google: conservatism

he's a white trump supporter :(

Did he die or was he captured?

He beat the national record by +1, so hats off to him.

shot himself
> +2

It all stems from the same evil seed thats planted and grows in the mind

there's at least 6 threads about it just on this board

mainly autists reeeing at retards throwing shit at autists screeching at retards yelling at autists but still, people are talking alright

Some guy on Fox this morning was on about how it's our civic duty not to talk about it or the terrorists will win.

>Only nation

No...these are actually really common in tons of nations they just don't get huge international news.

no, then it's terrorism. it's pretty easy to mix the two up:

white guy killing civilians: lone wolf gun man thoughts and prayers nothing we could have done don't bring politics into this now is not the time to talk about gun control/ fals flag operation everyone killed was an actor move along sheeple don't drink the cool aid

whereas

brown guy killing civilians: muslamic terrorist islam is cancer border wall now burn down all mosques kill all muslims nuke mecca

do try to keep up.

he was white

Please enlighten me on this "easy" way to legally get an automatic weapon.

in which nations is civilian mass shootings also common? Furthermore, how many of these 'tons' of nations are in the western world?

He killed 50 because they had to wait for cops with guns to arrive and stop him. Think he'd have killed 50 of the fans were all packing their own?

companies sell semis that can bump fire ( you just put your finger lightly against the trigger till the gun fires. the recoil causes the finger to release and depress again, causing the gun to fire. etc ).
There's attachments and "after market kits".
Most people use them to wave their dicks while they blow up deer or shoot targets on their land while drunk
And then there's this idiot

>in which nations is civilian mass shootings also common?
Any of the ones in the middle of wars atm in addition to some others.

cfr.org/interactives/global-conflict-tracker?cid=ppc-Google-grant-conflict_tracker-031116&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx8fOBRD7ARIsAPVq-NmUEAKaVqcz0o6Z6Qc61TpQYOX6ldi2W9WEQvFqVX8VeK0Ah4ysrDwaAueBEALw_wcB#!/global-conflict-tracker?cid=ppc-Google-grant-conflict_tracker-031116&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx8fOBRD7ARIsAPVq-NmUEAKaVqcz0o6Z6Qc61TpQYOX6ldi2W9WEQvFqVX8VeK0Ah4ysrDwaAueBEALw_wcB

the kill rate would be a lot higher if everyone was packing.

Imagine standing in a crowd and then you suddenly you hear gunfire and people are getting shot in the head. You ull out your gun, see someone else who has pulled out their gun and you decide to be the hero and take out the other guy with the gun who quite clearly might be the gunman, or together witht he gunman. Unfortunately soemone else with a gun has seen you with your gun and starts to fire at you, drawing gun fire in turn from 10 other people who brought their guns.

You see in real life the good guys and the bad guys don't have little colored icons floating above their heads indicating if they are the enemy or a teammate.

Yeah, unless they were packing fucking sniper rifles.
And then some of the fans would see the others firing, think they were the instigators and fire on them.
Others would see them firing into the crowd and fire on them
We'd still have idiots shooting each other.
Great plan, retardo

so you are referring to warzones? awesome. So you are saying that america is currently a warzone? Do you know what other countries aren't warzones with regular civilian mass shootings? The rest of the civilized western world.

But the reticle changes to green when you point at a friendly. There's no need for the icon to stay floating over their head

Happens every day in Murica , rest of world does not give a fuck. 80% of Muricans still too stupid to admit tighter gun laws only answer. MEH !

Because it's just another day in America.

This is actually what happens in virtually every simulated shooting ever. Everyone thinks they're the big hero with a gun, and all the heros end up shooting at each other.

Do you really think civilians aren't targeted in less developed countries and they only shoot soldiers? Some of those conflicts listed are literally "kill civilians!" as their primary goal since the populace offends them for some religious or other beliefs

And other shootings outside of any war conflict take place too, there's no global tracker for that and you don't hear about it because it usually stays as town/local news.