So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

If it was an Arab, people all over the internet would say he is a "dirty Muslim, fuck Allah, deport Muslims, sterilize them, etc"

But now that it's a fucking white honkey red neck cracker mother fucker, no one is saying anything about whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5rEZs6Qa_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just as bad as the people saying that because you're generalising white people into thinking that they would say that in the first place, fuck you OP.

We'll not all white porple because I know there are white liberal SJWs. But you know what I'm talking about. The media and etc.

That's correct. Old white men are allowed to kill as many people as they want.

No, you are correct. Leftist whites need to be exterminated. Just like muslim arabs.

I have to agree and I'm white

Holy dog shit let us take a knee in solidarity and peaceful protest.

I'm a leftist, bitch. I carry & I will fucking kill you with or without a gun. Shut the fuck up.

>Reacts violently
Proving my point. And you should stop larping faggot

Stfu u bitch fuck niggers and spicks slit u throat and stick my dick in it

The fact is, whites have been behind every terrorist attack in the world in some way.

That is why I feel no sympathy for them when a Muslim or their own kind kills them. These bastards deserve it.

FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT NIGGER!

>Whites are behind every terrorist attack
Proof?

>But now that it's a fucking white honkey red neck cracker mother fucker, no one is saying anything about whites

Unlike fucking Muslims I'm pretty sure it's not a religious or political motive behind it.

it was a trump supporter. how sad.

OK pet me guess. He was just "mentally ill"

At least someone took the highscore from sand niggers

That's correct.

What would you say if it was a Mexican or an Indian?

If it was obviously a Muslim or Arab I would assume it's considered a terrorist attack.

I guarantee you it was neither political or religiously motivated at all.

old man with a grudge against society opens fire into a concert in what is arguably one of the most degenerate cities in america and kills only 50 people, i'm sure more people were killed by news outlets fighting over who gets to report it first

Kys communist bitch ass nigga

you sound butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=u5rEZs6Qa_Y

Look up literally every country that has thrived in the past. It wasn't just your "whities" other countries have raped and pillaged countless countries. Including Africa, China, and many other places. It's fucking stupid man.

A terrorist is when it's politically or religiously motivated massive attack. We don't know what the motive is user so keep your mouth fucking shut.

Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS all rose to power because whites put them in power for proxy wars. If it wasn't for whites, they would have just remained small and irrelevant extremist farts like the KKK.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Straight white male is the most hated discriminated picked on shitted on thrown to the curb. The world hates white males we are the villains. You know the how the saying goes, don’t you queer? You die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

You conflate "Arab" with "Muslim" because you're a retard. One's race does not make you a murderous killer. It doesn't supply ideas. Religion does, and Islam really does say "kill the infidels."

Idiot.

Nobody is saying anything because the guy was a liberal, not a "EVIL NAZI FACIST le drumpff supporter".

>But now that it's a fucking white honkey red neck cracker mother fucker, no one is saying anything about whites

I've always said yanks are too savage to be allowed guns.

yanks are just white niggers.

Meh

>Look up literally every country that has thrived in the past. It wasn't just your "whities" other countries have raped and pillaged countless countries. Including Africa, China, and many other places. It's fucking stupid man.
Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about invasions, overthrowing democracy and proxy wars in the modern world that directly lead to the problems we see today. That's uniquely a white crime.

samefag

Nobody has proven he wasn't muslim

Because he was white nothing will change so why complain?

Kekked

Some reports sugest he may have converted to islam prior to attack.

Cringed

No one said a thing about the African immigrant that shot up a church in Tennessee a week ago, made news for 1 day and was buried.

true lol

>I'm talking about invasions, overthrowing democracy and proxy wars in the modern world that directly lead to the problems we see today. That's uniquely a white crime.

No, you're wrong. Other countries "of color" have done the same shit whities have done. You're a moron.

Assholes will always be assholes.
Religion turns good people into assholes.

Whites are not the problem, capitalism is.

Ok you have a point.

Do you retards know that they always say "lone wolf" and "mentally ill" for everything? Omar Mateen was a lone wolf, even though he did it for ISIS, and it's on record that he did, and ISIS confirmed it too, along with the FBI. The American government and media just want a civil war, they need a population cull because they're losing control.

Whites are awesome, fuck off you islamic nigger.

a black dude named Emanuel Samson just shot up a church in Antioch TN on the 24th of September, why did we never talk about this ? People jump straight on the bandwagon when its a WHITE guy.

Wow. This is why I come here.

>tfw when capitalist succesfully distract and divide the masses with petty issues like race so the real issues are unobserved.

You linked them out of order. The first post was my statement and the second was my reaction. The other is someone else. Take your complex elsewhere.

how does it feel that people have lived longer than the ussr while capitalism stays strong?

He's hardcore left anti Trumper

no actually thats not what the islam says, thats what isis and all those idiots say

/thread

fuck the media they tried to say it was 2 casualties at first.
i don't care what skin you have i would still want to be your friend.
i also think that the shooter is a piece of shit no matter what skin he has.

(insert corny white boy remark) bro

Who said he's white? Anywhere?

15 minutes before he started to shoot or what?

Hue

this

It’s maybe domestic terrorism
The difference is white people belong in America, even if some of them do terrible things and Mudslims came to the West to kill and impose their shit religion on everyone
Sandniggers should deal with Mudslims and white people should deal with mass shooters

guy is a mild mannered 64 year old white cracker. interesting case...

search more news

What’s wrong with that?
Our world need some cleaning up, a purge

viva las vegas

you're right, it does, but starting with white americans is literally the worst possible scenario. start with everyone on welfare. start with islam. start with druggies. there's so many people worthy of getting rid of, but white tax payers is the worst place to start.

t. half-nig

*fake news*

stfu subhuman

let them have some fun

I admire your ability to feel rage about this. I feel nothing but despair.

you dumb whore theres a muslim attack against humanity every week and whites go crazy once for few years

>That's correct.
Lol, every white shooter has a mental illness, don't they, shill? Nice "dindu nuffin" excuse.

I feel ok about it.
The ussr went from a basically fuedal soceity to an industrial nation in no time.
It beat the largest economy to space in 90% of things.

But yeah, because every country in the world better developed than it eventually managed to see it fall, the system that accomplished all that is a failure.

Nah. If we could get the third world upto ~1950s US, suddenly the pop would level. As they got higher, pop will lower.
Then we have worldwide japanese youth gap.
It'll be good times while we all die alone in robotic care facilities

but seriously, all you faggots need to stop with the hard on for fucking national violence. our country is the shit. it's great to fucking live in. but you drama needing faggots keep stirring shit up trying to turn our land of little league and pleasant distraction into another fucking world hell hole.
fuck you guys

>Im a leftist bitch!

Yes, we know. No need to point it out.

I think "Aindon Shiman" is the white version of this. Probably there is a better one.

Where was your voice when thousands of people died by niggers in third world American cities across the US last year? Kill yourself faggot

told you it was only a matter of time until one of those dumb antifa lefties got a gun and went to a "right wing hick" country music fest

That's because whites are pretty awesome in general. However this was a known criminal with the LVPD. I know it's very hard to accept for you but white people are criminals too. We all know the majority of criminals are black and dark skinned people though. So yeah great job for pointing that out, racist.

>redneck

Nice try, communist celebrating the Bolshevik revolution. All leftists will hang.

> the soviet dictatorship worked while calling itself communism, surely this means communism is valid

Well on his girlfriends facebook there is indeed a pic of her in Dubai. I wouldnt be surprised.

And yes, the whites are better at it.

Ratios are the key everyone knows not all shitskins are bad same as we know not all white people are bad the thing is there is a far bigger ratio of bad muslims then there are bad whites

So you have a problem with it in case one and want it to happen in case 2? Then you are just as bad. All of you tribal idiots need to chill the fuck out.

The only thing you need to do is check yourself.

A white man made people shit themselves.

We have had mass shootings before but this criminal did it right. Yet we have antifa wanting to fuck with whitey for a very long time.

There's a reason why, "choose your enemies" is a thing.

Don't ameritards usually talk about how they love to have their guns because the stupid fucks think that they'll stop a shooter in a situation like this? Where were your guns here?

I want country tags on Sup Forums, so I can tell that shit stirring faggots like you are russians or jews or whoever thinks fucking over the US with divisive politics seems like fun

because whites don't CONSTANTLY do it you retard.

He dindu nuffing you black monkey racist shit

>Don't ameritards

The irony of not understand "gun free".

Same as how 1 stupid punk nigger gets killed by a white guy and it's an outrage but when 999 niggers are killed by each other each year in Chicago it's totally fine

The only thing you need to do is shut your cockhole, faggot. Make yourself a target and you'll get a bullet in your own head

Fucking idiot

Nice

Yeah, because he's not some Muslim piece of shit. Just some angry old man.