Hey Germany

Hey Germany
Remember that time the red army marched into your country and raped all your women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=MOTcVH4uVWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>things that didn't happen: the thread
Yeah, keep going Abdul

How bold and daring...NOT!

>be surrender monkey
>get freed by US
>WE WUZ VIKTORIUZ PUWERZ AND SHIIEET

How many world wars have you won again? Lets count them on this proud german's fingers

Hey fagot
Remember when we got humiliated two times by Germany and surrendered the second time destroying all credibility we could have forever and making us look like pussies in the eyes of the entire world?

Haha fun right?

t. Jean-Pierre Schultz

But how many women got raped?

Exactly

I'm sure some did as it happens with all armies.

They voluntarily fucked and collaborated with the invaders, that's worse

nation =/= person

Remember that time millions of Africans marched into your country and raped all your women?

Oh wait, that has been every day since the 1950s.

>/fr/ and /de/ slapfighting

A-are you talking about France or Germany?

Hasn't happened to Germany until recently, was mostly just a relatively small amount of Turks before the migrant crisis.

Probably because unlike France and the UK, Germany's overseas empire was largely nonexistent, especially by the time that mass immigration was possible.

>Remember that time the red army marched into your country and raped all your women?
They had abortions.

Unlike French women.

Hot

This one's better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Actually, a lot of your women willingly had intimate relations with both the German occupiers and the American liberators. Frenchmen literally got cucked.

At least they were sterilised later.

They had voluntarily intimate relations with the germans but got raped afterwards by us army niggers who served behind the lines.

Still hilarious, men died for the country and women repayed them with fucking the enemy.

Can't say I agree with the hilarious part tbqh

t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

Hey Froggy
Remember the time the german army marched into your country and cucked all the french there?
Remember that time the allies marched into your country and cucked you again?
Remember that time dindus and dunecoons from third world countries came into your country and continue to cuck you out of existance?

>The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000.

What the fuck is wrong with women?

Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Thats fucking sad

Moscow is also filled with immigrants from Central Asia.

>"Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

made me think

Isn't that what's happening right now also lmao?

remember when the boys invaded normandy, kicked nazi ass, and then saved the entire world without any help?

USA USA USA MAGA

Hey France, remember that one time you voted our new bitch into office?

>got raped
they raped the soldiers

Germany has
*chuckles*
>no warz

Central asians are based, get out of here snowfag

>Germany and France have the same amount of middle easterners or africans
Who was this supposed to demean again?

Best day of my life

kek

cry more surrendering hun

>second time destroying all credibility

You mean the war where we killed every g*rmshit in France ?

>surrendering hun
>SURRENDERING
>that flag

>le women get raped during war meme
all women willingly submit to the invader

I want the EU to collapse so that I can kill as many frogs as possible just like my anchestors

>two times
I really hope that you'd meant the Franco-Prussian war, and not WWI, else your Verdun veteran ancestor might crawl out of his grave to bitch-slap you.

KEK KRAUTS BTFO

the french would have lost WW1 if they didn't have help from the eternal anglo

they also raped women in voivodina

Hey France
Remember that time when a germanic tribe conquered the gaulic ones, establishing the frankish empire which you would derive your own name from, and your entire country would be forced to live under a germanic king which they see as the founder of their nation called Karl der Große

I guess, but not until 1917 or so then, which was only then that the British became able to shoulder the same battles of the same scope that the French had already been fighting for two years. And it's nothing to be ashamed of since Germany had twice the population size of France.

and the USA

>1066

>post your face when Charlemagne (ie the French way to name our founder) is the most popular way to call him worldwide, and calling him Karl der Gross is seen as the fringe way for wehraboos and edgy him to say his name
Yeah, really makes you think who really won out.

And that's not even drawing attention to the fact that East Francia was everyone bitch throughout the Middle Ages, while West Francia was fashioning Europe's history.

I kid though, you're cool Germany.

As did Goths, Sarmatians, Huns, Gepids, Avars, Romans, Hungarians, Yugoslavians, Turk Ottomans, etc.
Everybody rapes Voivodina apparently

No

>doubt.jpg

> Karl der Große
You mean our King that raped your women and killed your men and burn down your magic tree ?

Karl der Große was German. There is no arguing this.

Charlemagne was Rex Francorum aka King of the French and French himself

>implying tons of french women didn't get yankee diddled dandy

Likely (well undoubtedly) Germanic* yes. But then again, northern France is Germanic anyways or tainted by it through centuries of intermingling from both ways, which is why it's silly for Germans to think that only they can lay the claim to him.

>Go to Australia to fuck their women
>Australians actually told us to go and fight instead
The nerve of those assholes

How many yank girls slept with French soldiers and sailors when they liberated you from Britain?

The capital city of the franks was Aachen. Aachen has always been germanic since its founding. The tomb of Karl resides in Aachen. Aachen is part of Germany. Karl der Große was german, and he ruled you frogs until his death

Burgers raped French women
Russians, burgers raped German women
some stats say burgers raped more than Russians

anyways

>RAPE BABIES

After being in Paris for centuries...

What did you mean by this?...

I don't there there would be anyway Burgers raped more German women than Russians, But I know we raped more gooks than anyone.

>implying Americans weren't propping up Britain
>implying you could've handled them after they didn't need to man the Eastern front anymore

>>implying you could've handled them after they didn't need to man the Eastern front anymore
... Except we did...? The only true effect that the Americans had in bolstering the allies was that they incentivized the Germans to order their Kaiserslacht (final offensive before Americans would arrive) almost prematurely, but the French and English actually held against the whole might of the Spring offensive. And then it happened in reverse, with the Allied Hundred days offensive, with the germans now scurrying for the Hindenburg line.

Hey France
Remember that time the black army marched into your country and raped all your women?

Oh wait, that the future and not the past ...

>Allied Hundred days offensive
>after getting supplied by Americans and receiving American manpower

Supplies I really can't go against, but to believe that american manpower was essential to the Hundred days' offensive is to really be oblivious to how poorly in shape the Germans were after the Spring offensive: it had grounded them in untenable positions, had diluted their last stockpile of shells, and broke the morale in the German army.

>refugees received by Germany: 2 million
>refugees received by France: 10,000
"K".

>The capital city of the franks was Aachen

There is no such thing as capital at that time

But if we must considerate some cities as important Paris, Soissons, Reims, and Orléans which are all French are the capitals.

>german, and he ruled you frogs until his death

More like burned your shit tree and killed you lowly beings

>2 millions
it's lie

They did the same for Cologne's rapes

First there was no rape, then 10, and now we know that thousands of rapes happened

My guess is that they received 4-5 million rapefugees

>My guess is that they received 4-5 million rapefugees

no one knows, because no one counted them

More than you, froggie.

Not him, but off course people counted. Aren't they each allotted each a refugee center in which to be housed and fed? We didn't have to welcome on the same proportions that you did, but I know that we kept count for security measures, and so we'd know where to put them.

Again not him, but well 0 no?...

Hey France
Remember that time the Nazi army walked into your country and made it Germany?

>Country roleplaying

Remember that time France forced Germany into a union to control it and curb German power

Remember that time France forced German to accept a common currency to control it and curb German power

>raped all your women
Did they?

Remember pic related ?

Remember we did the same to you, remember when Samo just walked into your land and became your king instantly ?

KEKEKEEK

>its a basement dwellers who have never accomplished anything in their lives latch onto the successes of superior men from the past who have a small arbitrary national relation to them episode
ive seen this rerun a few too many times

>what is Sup Forums?

yeah and the french were there

>be allied France
>surrender

>be Axis France
>surrender

remember the time the Wehrmacht marched into your country and fucked all your women?

1870, 1914, or 1940?

>flag
>WE WUZ GERMANS :DDDD
Cringe.

Hey France
Remember that time your country elected a weaselly globalist who'll sell you all out to multiculturalism and foreign domination instead of a strong nationalist who loves her country?

A woman can't rule France

We stayed true to our principles

>Be polack
>give Americans shit for knowing a little history
k den

>a woman can't rule france
uh, ok

You mean when we came to Germany and ravaged it under Turenne ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MOTcVH4uVWA

Nothing. Survival of the fittest (male) and propagation of life. All men are potential cucks.

ci-gît la pucelle d'Orléans, R.E.P.

This was very barbaric indeed
In contrast, German soldiers in France were real gentelmen and French women naturally fell for them

He does not understand the symbolism behind the "triple donation"

wew

That God appointed Charles, a man, through her?
My only point us that France has an historical female figure who was a great leader.

Exactly