ITT - Pictures That Really Make You Think

Hmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aMD6oarTWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmmmmmmmmm…………

this is why I'm now a #cruzmissile

I don't get it

>i should be president because i m a woman!!!!

Looks like the last woman is about to jump to her death.

That rope symbolizes the day of the rope for Hillary.

names of people history won't remember

Why are they sitting on iron girders?
women had nothing to do with building skyscrapers

I can't even tell if this is satire or not.

I like the noose bellow her. Suits her perfectly.

nice noose

OP really spams this board all day

We all feed him

Is that a grenade in the last girl's hand? Also that cartoon Hillary has a much more flattering visage than the real thing's own face.

are they really implying women built this nation?

Who are history revisionist

>rosey the rivetter
>Ironically, Holmes points out, neither Keefe nor Doyle were manufacturing workers. Doyle, a cellist and singer, left the metal pressing plant after less than two weeks, fearing that her hands might be injured. Instead, she worked at a soda fountain where she met a dental student she later married and became a homemaker, according to the Washington Post, which wrote about her death.

I feel bad for them.

I makes perfect sense look how close hillary is to the edge obviously she put a black girl closer so she falls first. What this picture symbolizes is that the more rights you give women the closer to the edge you get meaning the "fall" of western civilization

>Sit on beam that countless men died working on the build one of the greatest city's skyline
>Pretend women had anything to do with it

Meanwhile male engineers constructed the entire structure these women find success in simply by sitting on it

the original iconic 'Lunch Atop a Skyscraper' for context

French national team makes me think..

I like the allegory of women coming to work for the sake of "hi, grill here btw" rather than actual construction.
Also the lack of hard hats.
Really makes you think.

Note how the Jane Austen on the left is equally as happy as the chick on the right. 200 years of social "progress" and women are more pissed off and bitchy now than they were during the battle of waterloo. Why do women use their growing power to make everyone more miserable and not less?

Where are all their Jew stars at?

That's why they call it niggerball.

poor little white boy.jpg

>after all those years, women still don't want to work in construction
Really makes you think...

It's been proven fake.

does race card beat gender card?
I feel like there's some space for /tg/

ayy

That did it for me

#Shill4theHills

so you telling me women have built america ?

notice how none of the other women want to sit next to Hillary except that cunt Gloria Steinem

her pussy probably stinks to high heaven

Woah... I never thought of it that way. Now I'm a #HillDog!

sauce?

Life is a derivative of property.

You can fuse race and gender into n "negative privilege" if you have enough social points.
That's what the meta has been focused on for a while.

wow, all the sacrifices he did with his countryman's lifes really makes me think now

It wasn't "fake" it was "staged".

>summerfag pollacks don't understand the reference

Partially fake. They really were workers and they were really sitting like that but it's fake in the sense that they weren't having a break or anything but were told to sit like that specifically for the photo. For an add or something.
I'm fine with that. It doesn't ruin the photo for me.

Ghostbusters

isn't it obvious?

Women started wearing pants with the advent of color photography.

It makes me think how the fuck is that girder secured when it's floating in the air with no cable attached.

>Farage wakes up in the middle of the night again, "AS A BLACK WOMAN" still echoing in his ears

Oh, so is the idea "Jobs women will never do"?

We get the reference you retard, we're saying that the cartoon is stupid for replacing those brave and hardworking men with feminist icons and Hillary fucking Clinton.

Makes me think that if those were really feminists the girder would be sagging in the middle.

Huh.... makes you think....

All that progress and these sluts are still not even close to finishing that building

But that's where he's wrong.

What did he mean by this?

kek banana face

mmmmh...

Makes me think of Boardwalk Empire

>when you drink so much bleach that it goes to your hair

There's nothing to get. Women are useless.

Come on these aren't really pictures that make you think, are they? They are words.

Why did women start wearing trousers?

Oh I got some for you.

I notice liberals and SJW's taking established media and turning it into propaganda (usually via photoshop) focused on women and/or minorities a lot recently. Is this a new thing or have I just not been paying attention?

Penis envy.

This is the shit that kills me about conservakikes. They have zero respect for non-human life AT ALL and yet they STILL think an ideological concept like currency (and not even a GOOD ideological concept) is literally worth more than human life.

Stupidity: the post

Evil: the post.

To make sure their dicks don't fall off

I find the spoof to be in poor taste to be honest. It's an insult to every blue collar work place death that has been sacrificed to build a nation. Not to take away from contributions of women but they need to find their own way to portray their strife instead of piggybacking.

hmmm..

For all the scouts out there.

i'd kill myself too if I were sitting next to Hillary on an I-beam

it makes me think of suicide

That if you disagree with him, you don't have a soul. Odd of a Communist to use a trick from Religion's playbook.

Awfully small bird for all those people.

hah this guy literally enacted "we only march as fast as the slowest" behavior in his leadership.

>get a bullet stuck in your calf
>gangrene on your foot
>can't keep your weapon clean

>whoops, you got shot by your friends for the "cause"

i swear to god, someone has got to tell me why people respect this man.

delete this shit... Norman Rockwell is sacred Americana.

>You will never bet to bash the skulls in and bludgeon to death everyone in the picture.

No doubt illustrated by a woman.

>Note poor quality illustration.

>note poor sense of spacial reasoning in regards to the woman on the far right side, who if really in that impossible position, would fall to her death immediately.

>note sexual appropriation of original image which featured all men.

....Just....

Rockwell doesn't deserve this, c'mon.

So, after women fucked up the whole society and world and white race for free, a race-mixed woman is jumping into suicide voluntary? That's deep

obviously the shillery who drew this never heard the term 'glass cellar'

I'd rather smack the shit out of the person who did the drawing than hurt anybody in it. This kind of revisionist propaganda doesn't help anybody.

>t. fat academic jew

Only thing missing is a guy cutting the beam off with a fucking torch.

b l a c k e d

I hope a reincarnation of this man exists somewhere.

Hmmmmm...

he would need a torch with jet fuel for that

I FUCKING knew it

Excuse me for being a retard. How does even youtube on this site?
youtube.com/watch?v=6aMD6oarTWA