MY OLDER COUSIN FUCKED MY ASS WHEN I WAS A KID HE RAPED ME HE SUCKED MY DICK AND MADE ME SUCK HIS WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS...

MY OLDER COUSIN FUCKED MY ASS WHEN I WAS A KID HE RAPED ME HE SUCKED MY DICK AND MADE ME SUCK HIS WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND IVE NEVER FUCKED A GIRL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM 24 AND FEEL LIKE AN IMMATURE 16 YEAROLD

Other urls found in this thread:

nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You enjoyed it fag

THATS THE WORST PART CUMMING FELT GREAT AND I LOOKED UP TO MY OLDER COUSIN

Kaa is hot, OP pic is discount Kaa but still

you need to be raped more

WHY ARE U SO MEAN U FUCKING GAY PIECE OF SHIT

this attitude you've got is the reason why you need to be raped more

SHUT UP DICK LOVER

the only person here that loves dicks is you op...

Just do NoFap™ bro. Were all gunha make it.

WHAT WILL NO FAP DO? TO HELP ME

>le nofap is a meme meme
Endocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm in healthy men following a 3 week sexual abstinence
Michael S. Exton et. al.

>blood was drawn for each participant twice, both before and after a 3 week period of sexual abstinence.
>plasma was subsequently analyized for concentrations of cortisol, luteinizing hormone, and testosterone
>higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence
>this data demonstrates that acute abstinence does not change the endocrine responce to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males
>average testosterone concentration on day 0: 3.7ng/mL
>average tesosterone concentration on day 21: 5.0ng/mL

go to nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php and look at the difference between 3.7ng/mL and 5ng/mL
3.7 is in the "maybe needs test" and 5 is in the safe zone

this is only one study but I know what I'm doing

gives you prostate cancer and sticky sheets

SO HOW LONG SHOULD I DO NO FAP? AND WHAT WILL BE THE EFFECTS

just embrace it and be gay.

Sup Kevin

YO WHATUP FAGGOT IT'S YOUR COUSIN COME HERE AND SUCK MY DICK

Post boypussy and timestamp then we talk

THE LONGEST IVE GONE ON NOFAP IS AROUND 2 WEEKS AND I HAD A WET DREAM

Good

nofap is bullshit, it only aids in stopping habitual sexual disorders like chronic masturbation, not being a fuckboy.

That's not Kaa you fool. It's Sir Hiss, you can tell because he's wearing a little hat.

Nofap turns meek men into Goku!!!
>pic not related

WAIT NOW IM CONFUSED DOES NOFAP WORK OR NOT

YES IT DOES BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER TO BELIEVE A LIAR OR NOT

It does not

Contrary to popular belief, Caps lock is not cruise control for cool.

SHOOT URSELF FAG

Learn proper grammar you moron.

CUM FARTER

So what exactly is your problem op? You wanna fuck girls but are to socially awkward to pick some up? Cant get it up anymore? Fucked only other dudes but you feel obligated to have at least on girl to decide your future sexual endeavours?

cool story bro

SOCIALLY AWKWARD

Well its not that hard to overcome this you just need some confidence for starters i would advice sticking to clubs let the booze do its job and be at least half decent looking and there is a pretty decent chance to pick some one up, the later the better just watch out that they are not too wasted