Would you rather french kiss a guy for 15min straight or suck his dick until he blows a load? Swallowing is optional

Would you rather french kiss a guy for 15min straight or suck his dick until he blows a load? Swallowing is optional.

Choose wisely, "neither" is not an option.
Femanons are now allowed in this thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both

If you're not gay/bi why would you the suck a dick?
15 mins or how ever long it takes for him to nut.

also yeah i'd suck him off

Suck

Probably suck his dick.
Would be quicker

sucking dick is less gay than kissing a man IMO

if i was at gun point n i had to choose.
kiss.

Suck

Kissing men is extremely gay and im not a faggot so id just respectfully suck his dick, no homo

suck

suck his dick, kissing is gay af

OOGAH IT'S ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

welcome back. See you in next threat

Make out, naked, for at least 15 mins, then have him fuck me in the ass for an hour, then suck his cock until he blows in my mouth. Swallowing for me is not an option, it's a must! When he

I know what i said and it doesn't make sense but deep down i know you're right.
Even when typing that first post i though well is it more gay?

If I was at gun point,
shoot my head.

Deffinitely suck a cock.
Kissing is gay cus its emotional, dick is just a body part.

T H E S U C C

BOTH

Hey, I'm bi, my wife and my gf love mfm bi threesomes and live watching me suck cock and get a hard one in the my manpussy. Love it!

Sup Forums IS GAY

Wouldja swallow?

sucking dick is less gay than kissing a man on the lips and im not a homo so ill suck the dick

sucking dick cause its less gay

Wife and GF. WATCH OUT GUYS WE GOT A BIG D*CK N***ER COMING THROUGH

Suck for sure. Making out with a dude just seems a little gay.

Can't get AIDS from kissing.

So, I'd suck his dick

suck him off for sure

Ewww kissing a guy is gay, I would just suck his cock.

Suck bc I'm a heteroromantic bisexual so kissing guys is gross to me but sucking their dicks isn't

See, I like the thought of sucking dick and taking it in the ass, but the thought of kissing a dude disgusts me.

>If you're not gay/bi why would you the suck a dick
if you're not gay or bi, sucking a dick should mean literally nothing to you. It should be like licking a thumb, or a soft carrot.

I would rather you open fire on me while I was attending a country music festival in Las Vegas.

edgy

Did you just censor yourself? Are you autistic?

> Implying everyone on Sup Forums isn't autistic
> NiceDubs.jpg

Well i'm not going to swear Gosh darn it. Just because you're okay with going to hell doesn't mean everyone else is.

>i'm not going to swear
>doesn't censor g*sh
>doesn't censor h*ll
user, there are kids present, please tone down such vulgar language. Thank you in advance.

gosh is the cencored verison of the big man(or woman)'s name. I believe that's wh Gosh created it after all
>thy shall not take the lord's name in vain
as for why i used H*ll, when i could have used Heck just as good.
Well shucks you got me there pal! I would like to give my deepest apologies to you for that mini out burst i had. In this crazy world we live in i think that it's fair to say we all get a little mad sometimes and say things we are not proud of. I am sorry if i have offended anyone.

straight guy insecurities and squeamishness is so pathetic to watch

>not censoring h*ck either
user please, I don't want to get the law involved, but you keep up this disorderly conduct, and I may indeed have to get the law involved.
Okay, for your apology to the other user, I'm sorry for threatening to inform the authorities of your misdeeds. I wholeheartedly apologise for being so mean.

>Femanons are now allowed in this thread!
>now

Okay femanons get in here!!!

Straight guy here, if i had to I would suck him off. Kissing is so passionate and I would rather have a bj than kiss a dude.

Thats okay pal!
But again i am going to have to say Heck is on the okay list!
Being a man of Gosh i believe there are certain words that he(or she) has allowed us to say instead of the words of the devil and such.
these would include:
Shucks
Heck
Gosh
Fr*ck (if your feeling a little conservative)
Rear
Johnson
Cookie
and the list would go on.

Okay, that's acceptable for the most part, however, I don't entirely agree with your decision to include fr*ck in that list. That word hurts me a lot, both emotionally, physically, socially, spiritually, mentally, figuratively, metaphorically, and literally.
Well user, it's my bedtime, so I hope you have a good day! :-)

Goodnight my friend. I only included that word for our Conservative Pals no one like to feel left out although it will be a sad sad day when i say that word.

Cock in mouth is the most feminine, beta thing to do. It'd have to be the kissing even tho that's stll gay as fuck.

>this

kiss him (im straight)

suck for sure.

Suck

Bring it on. We'd both be happy!

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

I have already kiss a guy. Was drunk. All my friends saw us. All my friends think i'm gay now.

I'm the only one who fuck a girl at this time. They don't know that I fuck this girl. We have spent something like 12h to fuck this week-end.

She is a friend since years and a ery good friend of some of my friends who think I'm gay.

I think that I live one of the best moments of my life.

I'm impatient that they discover that I fuck this girl.

Suck, no doubt. I barely care for kissing even with women, much less with a guy, and Im just bi enough for sucking a dick to be a good option.

With a gun or jizzum?

I'm not a faggot, so suck

I like a bit of kissing but with a guy prefer getting his cock in my mouth or ass asap. I prefer making out with women. But...it turns me on like CRAZY when a man kisses me passionately while he's fucking me.

The HOTTEST is being kissed passionately while my bf fucks me. Or being kissed by another guy while getting my manpussy well fucked.

Suck him off. I love dicks and men, but I don't like being affectionate with them. I guess I'm only bi for the cock

Femanon here. I hate french kisses. I enjoyed it maybe like 5 times, the rest was horrible. Sooo I'll go with sucking a dick

how exactly is sucking a dick lesser gay than kissing a mouth?

Neither.

I'd kill him. Faggots deserve to die.

I'd suck his cock for you then suck you off as thanks.

as long as it's a feminine penis I'll do both

wait