I love being able to live without the fear of a terrorist attack or mass shootings, Ireland is the greatest

I love being able to live without the fear of a terrorist attack or mass shootings, Ireland is the greatest

You're not very old, are you?

Yeah, you prefer to export yours to England.

If the British knew that flying a couple of planes into a couple of buildings, killing 1,500 Yanks would've dried up the IRA gun money, they would've done that shit in the '70s.

No surrender the pope's a bender yeo

Calm down lad, soon we'll annex your country again and export all the scum to your land.

Fuck off. I preferred Ireland when it was a British colony.

>not afraid of having his head bashed in by a drunkard
tbh i'd rather be shot or blown up than suffer brain damage

Fuck off tea drinking, queen worshipping faggot

I'm not even British, and I don't drink tea. Get your facts straight, potato-fucker.

If you're on about the IRA the troubles are long over and there were only scares of bombs in the Republic.

fuck both of you; the people of the british isles have a lot more in common than not and should see one another as brothers. hate the continentals instead

Being able to post the shit you posted can only be archived By being a tea drinking, queen worshipping faggot. Sorry my friend, but you clearly have identity problems.

You'd have to be the biggest beta faggot on the planet to be genuinely concerned about getting your head bashed in by a "drunkard".

>implying it's not

Ireland is only Irish in name only, it will always belong to Britain.

Moved here from America 6 months ago, haven't been shot once in the entire time I've been here. Thanks, Ireland!

/thread

The Irish have had their independence from the crown since 1918.

Or maybe he just wanted to troll your delusional, republican ass?

Being able to post the shit you posted can only be archived By being a tea drinking, queen worshipping faggot. Sorry my friend, but you clearly have identity problems.

Im not Irish, I just hate human filth that supports colonialism. So fuck the queen.

whoever made this pic doesn't have much imagination

Except all the rank women... religitarded people... crap weather... shit economy... yeh island is great

wow edgy

Why would women and weather concern you anyway user? You don't go outside and are gonna die a virgin

Don't waste your time with him he's clearly retarded

lol the queen didn't do it. their royals haven't had enough power to choose their own ass-wiping attendants in 200 years.

> claims no terrorists in ireland
> u2 wrote a song about terrorism in Ireland

>tfw when born after the peace process
>tfw when I will never be a revolutionary provo
It's not fair.

Faggot

What do you mean a drunkard ? ..... Kek who the fuck even says that anymore ...

Best writers came from Ireland .... Weathers not so bad .... Guest use to it.... People are getting over Catholicism.

IRA are not terrorist ....

The Irish, apparently

apart from the UVF dublin bombings and the various IRA criminal attacks and drug peddling, prostitution rings and protection rackets....

or 1949 if you actually know anything about constitutional law... or history.

You want to be an anti democratic murderous fuckwit that achieved nothing in thirty years of misdirected murders?

jesus the thick is thick with this one.

Well sorry to burst your bubble but they don't ....... Drunkard!

Thick as a second coat of paint .....

were terrorist - by definition - the use of terror to achieve political ends. failed of course because they forgo the first rule of warfare - never go into a conflict unless you have a clear idea of how that conflict will achieve the aims you want to achieve and that you have the resources to do it.

I just don't get the romantic idiots who think that the IRA were heroic or achived anything. They were stupid, got nothing that had not been already on the table by 1974, adn would have got that by 1970 if they had stuck tot he peaceful protest route. they put back irish unity for at least two generations. Had they stuck to peaceful protest we would have a had forty years of powersharing and peace and probably a majority of prods in favour of a united Ireland to stay in the EU now.

OK sun tzu

Old IRA had bravery ..... It ment something ....there was passion.
Real people .... Fighting for there rights ....