US gun control

How would you introduce better gun laws in the United States? Or do you think they're pointless?
Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/GUNS/GUNSTAT.html
nfatracker.com/TrendGraph.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know if you can pick up on this or not but I think they're pointless

Get rid of gun-free zones.

They are pointless and should be revoked. Also unconstitutional.

SHALL

i would get rid of the laws. no one should own bazookas or anything though. we can draw the line there i think. everything else should be ccw or open carry and the pussy ass faggots can move to canada if they don't like it. i want a warrior culture.

Follow the Five Rules and use a solid two-hand grip and the sights.

>I support the 2A
>...but

Muh arbitrary laws. You can already legally own a "Bazooka" and the explosive rocket for it. Guess how many bazooka killings there are each year?

Basing a law on fee-fees is retarded, just like you.

I think the best way of solving school shootings is to do something about bullying.

>5

It's four.

Yeah, re-instate it so that men stop being pussies.

>better

No.

NOT

Depends, some are 4, 5, others 10, but you get the idea.

>4

No.

This is my opinion on gun control

Remove the NFA
Let states decide their own gun laws as long as they don't infringe on the 2nd Amendment

If we repeal the NFA we will have better gun laws.

Do you want more school shootings or not?

INFRINGE

They laws we have are fine. If anything we need less restrictions. Anything horribly destructive is already classified as such (explosives, etc.) and you have to have a background check and a tax stamp to get anything fun like full auto or suppressed.

You have to pass a federal background check to even purchase a firearm unless it's a private transaction. Lying on the form or possessing a firearm as a felon is is felony in itself. There are already plenty of laws.

The problem is that people don't give a fuck about laws just like they don't give a fuck about gun free zones. Why do you think mass shootings happen in "safe spaces"?

If anything people that have been authorized by the state to carry a concealed firearm should be allowed to do it regardless of venue.

Predicating residency on gun ownership and citizenship on veteran status.

The weak should fear the strong.

Prove that bullying causes school shootings.

i would say, "there are no gun laws in the united states anymore," and then i would clap

I'd make it mandatory for all Americans to own a gun. Anyone unwilling should be deported to Mexico with the illegals.

Aren't all those school shooters some sort of bully victim who don't really want to be at school?

I'm a liberal so I'm sorta obligated to be biased against guns. That being said, here's my opinion:

>We have a constitutional right to bear arms
This is unarguable, thus anything short of an amendment (which will never happen) is pointless to pursue. That being said
>Guns are subject to regulation like anything else (including other constitutional rights)
Only an idiot would advocate for completely unrestricted arms use. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to consider the pitfalls there. I think that a proper amount of regulation is completely justified to keep people safe. That being said, limiting magazine capacity and that kind of shit is retarded. The more sensible solution is things like mandatory arms training (cutting down on accidental deaths which contribute a pretty hefty percentage of gun deaths)
>Gun culture is autistic
There's no real nuance to this point, I just think people who own lots of guns are insecure man children

When the weak has a .38 special in his backpack the strong ain't shit no more

based kiwi

Disband the NFA. It was a law passed without any real need to do so.

Hahaha, no. Majority of them were never bullied, but guess what most have in common? SSRIs.

The great equalizer.

The guys involved in the columbine shootings were very popular

I would start in liberal cities and states. Start with things like bullet buttons and 10 round magazines. There's even some old fudd gun owners who would agree with that too. Like Bill Ruger for example said, "No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in a magazine."

It's really quite simple, start in liberal areas with the bigger things like magazine capacity limits, and assault weapon bans. Use the ATF for things in rural areas. Such as all the 80% lower shit going on and the sig brace. Just slowly whittle away the remaining rights we have, and keep importing shitskin immigrants who vote democrat. In 20 years or so you can now start some more outright legislation since in most areas you will have a majority of voters. Also getting liberal supreme court justices will be our undoing more than anything else besides all the shitskin democrat voters.

Gun rights are a never ending battle, but I fully expect to be most of the way towards Australia in 25 years.

I think they're pretty pointless. I understand the need, at large events, to leave security to trained professionals which is why I still sorta support "gun free" zones, but that should be up to the owner of the venue.
There are many more ways to reduce crime than just taking everyone's guns away/giving everybody a gun, and it's a shame we spend so much time on that one thing.

Mandatory gun ownership provided by the state.

And in twenty years time blacks will still be killing blacks at the same rate but whites will be dying more via lack of protection.

Remove all gun free zones, magazine restrictions, etc. Everywhere in the country.
Allow open and concealed carry everywhere, for everyone.
Then register all the weapons (why not? Guns are acceptable everywhere now) to ensure no one has obtained any illegally and won't be able to in the future.
Then instate a mandatory execution for anyone committing any crime with a gun, or possessing one while committing a crime, or selling them or obtaining them illegally.
Outlaw sales to anyone on antidepressants.
Then just sit back and watch all crime in America disappear

Better gun laws?
Make it easier to import shit so we can get some of those sweet Sig 550's and QBZ's
Make its legal to manufacture full autos for civilian market really could not care if they were kept class 3. Make sbs and sbr's non class 3 really no reason to have them that way. Make it easier to export guns currently we have shit arms export laws. There better gun laws that niggers cucked back in the 60s and 80s

When the weak are too weak to aim and pull a trigger, they get laughed at and killed by the cops.

an armed society is a polite society.

when more productive members of society carry things will get better

implying this will stop niggers killing eachother in the hood.

>Rapists and murderers shouldn't be allowed to live
>Liberals act like they're so morally superior!!!
Nice

You must have missed the mandatory executions part.
Crime wouldn't disappear immediately, but eventually there would be no criminals left

>How would you introduce better gun laws in the United States?
The Second Amendment cannot be improved upon.

>How would you introduce better gun laws in the United States?
I wouldn't.
If it were up to me, I'd make it so the only thing you had to prove to buy a firearm is that you're an adult and a citizen.

Owning firearms is a right and laws against firearms are an infringement upon that right.

It's going to suck but we're losing. Even if Trump gets elected there's simply too many spics here as it is. We don't have enough children and whites are split democrat and republican as it is.

Our gun rights are going to come to an end or be severely limited within our lifetimes.

Better enjoy it while we can and stock up.

they are pointless. gun violence and poverty are coorelated. who is poor in america? 30 percent of black families, 25 percent of hispanic families and 10 percent of white families. 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock and 50 percent are raised by single mothers. black people lead shitty lives. black culture needs to stop playing the victim and work on its family values. liberal white people also need to stop fostering bad habits and stop making excuses for poor black behavior. it goes both ways.

Ban niggers and spics from guns. Mandatory gun ownership for Whites.

Accidental deaths are an extremely small percentage. They artificially bump up the "accidental" deaths numbers by including suicides which are not accidental and not caused by the gun or mishandling of the gun. Those people want to die and a gun is the quickest most painless way for them to die. No amount of classes or permits would fix that.

According to the university of utah in 2010 there were only 600 accidental gun deaths in the entire country. About 1.9% of total gun deaths. By misleadingly including suicides they can bump that number up to 63% of gun deaths.

600 accidental deaths out of 320 million people and 100 million gun owners owning 353 million guns.

The anti gun people use quite a few misleading numbers to try and portray firearms as unstoppable dangerous killing machines.
Source

library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/GUNS/GUNSTAT.html

The second amendment is about the people's right to revolt so the people should be allowed to be well armed.

>Gun culture is autistic

>>There's no real nuance to this point, I just think people who own lots of guns are insecure man children

Yet again you just show how childish most liberals are. They're the ones that tie up their masculinity and identity in their hobbies. Not gun hobbiests. It's just something fun they like to do.

The "man child" label is used by liberals because that's something that would work against an insecure liberal, so they believe gun advocates care if you say stuff like that.

It just shows your immaturity when you try to attack those you disagree with at such a childish level.

Look, I live in the south. I know a lot of people with a lot of guns. Not all of them are children when it comes to guns, but many many are. Maybe it's just a regional thing, but I doubt it

But we're not talking about the ones that are too weak to pull the trigger, are we? They are'nt the reason for the gun control. The gun control shit is because of the people who will pull the trigger.

>muh anecdote

So the 30 or 40 people at MOST that you know act like children and own guns. Now make an argument.

>look at my anecdote

k

Okay, apparently my ID is Baka

>n-notice me gunpai!

>Anecdotes are fine when Sup Forums uses them
I'm not saying this proves anything, I'm just saying that I personally hate gun culture. I see it as childish and a waste of time and money. Now attack me for my opinion

We'll you're a big fat faggot.

A good place to start would be reopening the registry so it's easier to get post-86 full auto receivers.

Ok your opinion is shit hating gun culture is like hating the best parts of america.

Your opinion is wrong and based in falsehoods. Eat a dick.

I'm not fat

How so? Paying a retarded amount of money to own something that you can't use for its intended purpose except on stupid animals? Big deal

They're pointless

What is a guns intended purpose? And even given this, in what way is using an object outside of its "intended purpose" bad if it still works?

most firearms are bought for self defense

>Not enjoy plinking targets with a .22
>never having done a mag dump by bump firing
>never sat around camp fire shooting the shit with friends
>never did a firing line with friends
>not going camping and target shooting with friends while u cook burgers on camping grill
>not loving the smell of gun powder
>now loving the mess of dust and shit after firing black powder
>not liking learning about the history of a gun you got
>not like taking apart your gun to lube it and figuring out how it works
>not wanting to be buried in a drum of cosmoline
>not buying military surplus to fucking around
>not printing out targets of niggers and shooting them
>not like shooting tannerite
its like you hate fun

I'd abolish all gun laws, keep legislation against military explosive ordinance.

I'd legalize all drugs while funding an ad campaign against them.

Finally, if your gun is used to commit a crime, both the wielder of the gun, and the owner of the gun serve an identical sentence. Regardless of the situation, if a gun is linked back to your ownership by any means, you're liable for any crime it was used in.

Killing things, obviously. It's not a fucking hole punch. And I'm not saying it's bad, I'm explaining why I don't find it interesting. It's a mindless hobby to me.

Yeah I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about people who's main hobby is guns

>I must make my opinions known!
Get out.

If that's your idea of fun, you're small minded

I don't think it's legal to keep guns out of the hands of niggers without changing the constitution. That is why I support repealing the 13th.

make niggers and shitskins not people under the constitution so the second doesn't apply to them.

give every person an armory.

Start actually meeting gun owners halfway on legislation. Give and take instead of just take.

get rid of the jews

I've literally done all of this. Best times of my life

We have background checks already, and you can't have stuff like full autos unless you apply and have more extensive checking done and spend tens of thousands. We have a mental health problem. The thing is though, if someones not mentally fit to own a gun, then they shouldn't be fit to walk among us and have access to things like cars and knives.

make all weapons marginally legal to own, but prohibitively expensive based on meme danger level pop-media says "oh a gun with a magazine over 12 rounds is ultra deadly now? okay all those guns cost several hundred thousand dollars to purchase"

Also anyone visibly carrying in public gets hassled about it by the police.

>small minded
Ok there buddy your superiority complex is showing. Its not just pointing and shooting when hunting or target shooting theres alot more to it but judging by your post I doubt you have ever fired a gun let alone hunted or went to a range.

Example - they want to require licenses to purchase/own a firearm. They think you should have to demonstrate a basic understanding of firearms laws and demonstrate proficiency with cleaning, maintenance, and use.

Okay, that's a fair argument.

So how about as a compromise all the instruction/training necessary to get the license is offered free-of-charge by the state.

You can go into a local office, sit in on a course on gun laws or practice cleaning and maintaining weapons. Even gun ranges to practice for the proficiency test. All free.

I'd go a step further and include concealed-carry certification. Make the license double as a CC/OC permit.

If you want to require a permit, you have to recognize that, like voting, owning a gun is a right, not a privilege. Therefore every effort should be made to make practicing that right legally as easy and affordable as possible.

Fuck compromise. We're done compromising.

Quality meme, I agree with it completely

Federal government would never ever ever cover the cost of training and arming its citizens

No.
We keep our guns and buy what we want, and you keep your mouth shut on the subject of limiting it.

Why shouldn't we be allowed to own a bazooka? It would make killing the government that much easier.

Down boys, it was a fucking example. No need to lose your shit.

Technically, I think you can. But due to some infringing laws, you just have to jump through a few more hoops.

School shooters are not the kids being bullied. School shooters are the kids that should have been bullied but weren't. They're always the quite anti social girlfriendless loser that needs to be slapped into shape. Some people were just born to be betas and if no one shows them their place they will constantly struggle eternally for dominance until they start shooting.

Allow legal foreigners to have small firearms during their stay.

Allow citizens to have any firearms, that do not contain toxic materials, radioactive materials and infections unconditionally.

Make people legally obliged to show IDs, that prove their legal status in USA. (Give my advisers task to find the way to make such ID without disclosing the personal data when ID is shown.)

Cancel monetary welfare and alimony.

>Down boys, it was a fucking example.
An example involving us compromising our firearm rights.

>No need to lose your shit.
If you give the gungrabbers an inch, they will take a mile. Never, ever give any ground to the gungrabbers. Their ultimate goal is disarmament. They're perfectly fine with doing that one firearm accessory, one firearm and one bullet at a time.

>you can't have stuff like full autos unless you apply and have more extensive checking done
There really is no extra background checks beyond a normal transfer. It mostly takes time (6-9 months), costs extra ($200 tax stamp) and a bit of a hassle to get a photo made, CLEO signature, etc...

Once the NFA employee gets your paperwork, it's just doing a quick few checks and it gets sent back, but the NFA branch is so eternally backed up because Congress specified how many examiners can check forms (12 or 14) for the entire country. They have assistants now so it's faster, but still.

nfatracker.com/TrendGraph.aspx

>Its childish to want to defend your life, family and liberty

>I just think people who own lots of guns are insecure man children

I just think people that take part in your hobby are gigantic faggots.

Didn't you hear? You just have to notify your CLEO, they don't have to approve you anymore.

This.

>I just think people who own lots of guns are insecure man children
And their genitals are small as well, right?

its a tool that men realize they might have to use one day. However you can't just pick up a gun and expect to know how to use it. You might think its just a pointy shooty boom boom stick but its not. In the even that you need to use a gun for any purpose you will fail and die.

Why don't you try shooting before you knock it.

Remove minorities

Pointless.
Explanation; I'm living with them, our crime rates have never been higher.

>There really is no extra background checks beyond a normal transfer.

Yes there is.

Also what kind of a cuck would pay ~7k for a shitty nigger-tier machine pistol or ~30k for a machine gun, register it with the federal government, and send in fingerprint cards along with photos?

You're giving money directly to the faggots who did Waco and Ruby Ridge. You're registering your gun with the federal government.

You cucks are the antithesis of what it means to be an American.

When I read this I remembered hearing that the CLEO signature requirement changed. Do you have to prove that you notified?

They're also getting rid of NFA trusts too?