For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_r2bGyUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Ronald

Thanks i've been looking for this pasta.
Seriously

i like the fillet fish

stop you're triggering my /ck/ ptsd

youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_r2bGyUs

Red pill me on the fillet-o-fish. I've never had the balls to try one. Eating fish from mcdonalds sounds kind of nasty to me.

did you ever have those nasty fish patty sandwiches at school? it's the same exact thing

I just imagine some unkempt autist with a speech impediment walking into a McDonald's establishment and having this whole copypasta ensue.

Sounds gross
I think I'll continue to not eat them.

>McChicken sauce
Huh...?

only normies aren't unkempt autists with speech impediments who frequent McDonald's

I'm surprised some autist from /ck/ hasn't done this and uploaded it yet

/ck/ has the best memes tbqh

wat

Didn't they invent tbqh

>/ck/ posters are allowed on my board

mcchicken sauce is fuckin mayo, you idiot.

bullshit

I can't think where to go. Bloody starving,

My go-to Mickey D's order is two mcdoubles, a large fry, and big mac sauce on the side for dippin.
Maybe I'll throw in a mcchicken if I'm hungry enough.

it really is, shit packer.

Didn't someone put their dick in one?

>doesn't ALWAYS get cheese on his mcchicken

>american cheese on chicken
end yourself

Are you gay?

Get a Quarter Pounder like a real man