Occasional Liverpool Thread

-----------------Mignolet
A/Arnold----Matip----Lovren---Milner
-----Lallana--Henderson-Wjimaldum
-----Mane----Firmino--Coutinho

This is unironically our best team would be top 2 if it weren't for AFCON and injuries

look at all that overrated crap.

>would be top 2

hahahahahahaha well thanks for the good laugh

>A/Arnold

weird

Typing Alexander-Arnold would look weirder with the formatting

I respect Milner's worth ethic but I'm getting pretty tired of watching every attack go to shit when he gets the ball. New LB when?

We play worse without Henderson and have shipped the least goals per game with those 2 CBs starting together and Mane is obvious why he was important

If you don't think that we would have an extra 4-5 points with this lineup as opposed to fucking Lucas at CB and no Hendo then you are delirious

We in the CL next year.

Don't think Canada gets a team in the CL m8

Are you guys still rates Countinho? He is way too inconsistent
Only good at half of the season and being shit in the rest

>muh 96

Milner is the most underrated player in this team.

He's the backbone of this squad, if he wasn't there >we'd be in 8th position again.

Poor fans, poor team, poor manager, poor owners, poor football.

Richer than every team in your ""league"" combined.

What country are you?

he's a confidence player and hasn't got it back since his injury. you see him outside the box and he's not running at someone or shooting, he's trying to play safe and pass. what we want is him running at people to get into the box or taking a shot, at the moment he's not doing anything to create chances and is playing safe

This is now get thread

fuck off

really makes me neurons go metal to the paddle

To think that people are going to reply to your post en masse for an epic screencap is just absurd, m8.

Praise the S*n

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Feck off you kangaroofucker.

oh yeah bby

La 96