Undress her with a dirty wwyd comment

undress her with a dirty wwyd comment

i'd cut a string off the guitar and garrot her while she let her self down to the floor and got into position for me to fuck her from behind. Then I'd take the string off her throat and whip her ass with it.

id critique her string skipping abilities as amateur at best then question her phrasing choices with great fervor.

this position?

This bitch gets posted 10000000000 times a day. Fuck you and your wwyd dump what you have or gtfo

I'd pull those pants down over her ass and fuck her just like that.

I would listen to her struggle through a 21 pilots song and then I would slit my wrists and try and get as much blood as I can on her shitty denim jacket faggot

I'd bang her harder than the times she banged edges of that "vintage" tele

I would fuck her raw at night with the lights off in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.
I would cum inside her, and leave it in as we engage in pillow talk, possibly leading up to another, much longer, fuck session.

Oh she loves pillow talk after good sex

I'd rub my cock against her feet before raping her pussy and not stopping until i'm sure she's pregnant

How many loads would you shoot in her fertile pussy to be sure?

I'd squirt a puddle of cum onto those giant eyes of hers and maybe up her nose as well

lets see her anus

how would you use it?

any pics with a dick inside of her?

As much as I can, though I'd probably tie her up or break her legs after I'm done so I can keep her for future use
Any more of her feet?

she's hot as fuck

Here is one with dick in her mouth

Good idea. sure

holy fuck where did u find this slut, not only she wants to do all this shit but wants to take pics

Would love to take her missionary, her legs erapled around me and her nails digging in my skin. Kissing and biting her neck id push my cock deep inside of her. Id feel her tremble as my rythm accelerate and my thrust deepen. Then as her body would tense up id grab her throat and choke her to tears. As her watery eyes would leak id blow my load inside her, paintaing her womb with semen, impregnating her deep.

goddamn user, i'd tie her ankles together with her panties and put her on all fours so i could fuck between her feet and eat her ass out. then i'd flip her over and suck on her toes while i fuck her tiny asshole. she's so fucking fine.

She loves to show off and always lets me take pics. She insists on beeing topless at the beach for example

Oh fuck, I wish I could watch. she loves it rough

Very nice. where would you cum tho?

Not to nitpick but that weiner is clearly NOT in her mouth

now it is

Id fuck her on her belly right next to you. Making her hold her ankles as I pull on her hair and spank her ass. She'd look into your eyes as she would screen and moan my name. Id grab her throat again and make her cry her eyes out as she would still beg and plead for me to go deeper. As she'd look into your eyes she would beg me to breed her like she's cattle and I would pull her in closer. Id pour everything ive got inside her knowing my seed would was fibally where it belongs. Inside your girl pussy and womb.

Glad you liked, more feet ? Any with cum on her face ?

Love it. I would tell her what a dirty slut she is fucking a stranger next to her bf

enjoy

Same user, definitely keep em coming shes damn hot.

How does me wanting to impregnate you girl and fill her with make you feel ? See her ooze with another man's semen after i fuck her raw ?

More and a first name would be nice.

Name?

I guess op got off and left, god dammit

Desperate bump

Op you got kik ?