youtube.com/watch?v=MlNljtzIeqE
jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/Ireland.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2CV1tvMYFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=CGQQBzQKqBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lovely Irish lass

Why do you want to be a girl?

Stupid Clondalkin rats

Deepdown feelings. Discomfort with being a guy. Liking most things feminine. I don't know it's not really logical.

It's understandable in a time when men are more and more coming to terms with how toxic traditional masculinity is.

Yeah but it's still a minority. Not many men outside of specific internet and media groups really hear or care about coming to terms with such a thing.

You should focus on being the person you want to be and not worry too much about expectation or fixed roles.

Do whatever makes you happy.

The Ulster Banner hasn't been used officially by any government up in Northern Ireland since 1973, it's only really used now in sporting events to distinguish Northern Ireland where relevant. It's also associated with unionists far more than nationalists so it isn't really considered a neutral flag there.

I'd be more worried about the stupid Tyrrelstown rats now.

I'm just fantasizing. If I did actually do it my life would be ruined. I'd lose my family, friends, job and everything I have. Not worth it.

Good to know, I thought it was their most commonly used flag.

>Palestinian flag flying over Dublin city hall
Really makes you think.

Éirexit when, lads? We need to get out of the EU.

Soon hopefully. Although I don't think we'll leave until the whole thing crashes down.

And why are you opposed to that?

>Éirexit
No matter how hard I try I can't pronounce this.

>And why are you opposed to that?
I'll guess it's because it may give someone somewhere with liberal beliefs a small amount of joy and hope.

>Why are you opposed to the flag of a backwards sheep-shagging terrorist-producing country that by all accounts should be annexed immediately being flown over Dublin city hall?

>backwards sheep-shagging terrorist-producing country that by all accounts should be annexed immediately
Sounds like how British conservatives view us.

>And why are you opposed to that?
Not fond of virtue signalling. Also, taking sides in a grey conflict like that in Palestine is not something we should be doing, especially if it stems from some misguided conviction to always support the underdog regardless of the circumstances.

No one is like you you queer. You're a symptom, not an option.

Can anybody make sense of this?

I would imagine it stems more from the routine shelling of children and clear intent to subjugate. Israeli's refuse to recognise Palestines sovereignty and their entitlement to basic human rights. Until that changes it cannot possibly be considered a "grey conflict".

No idea what he's trying to say.

I finally got it lads, it's just air-exit.

A witty individual, who knows who, could insinuate that such an undertaking would be akin to exiting an airplane in midflight.

>I would imagine it stems more from the routine shelling of children
How is that any different from HAMAS lobbing rockets into civilian areas?

>Israeli's refuse to recognise Palestines sovereignty
Why do HAMAS walk away from every single attempt to broken peace then?

> and their entitlement to basic human rights
The Gaza strip has one of the highest per capita millionaire rates in the world because all the humanitarian aid that's pumped into the region gets funneled into the hands of a select few Palestinian strongmen and is largely used to contruct military infrastructure. Bit rich calling on the Israelis to respect the human rights of the Palestinians, when the Palestinian leadership gives even less of a shit about their own people.

*broker peace

Surely though you can differentiate between HAMAS and the Palestinian people, the ones being victimized, in the circumstances?

>would be akin to exiting an airplane in mid-flight.
You're talking about the same sort of idiots who tried to publicly burn a flame-retardant EU flag (as per EU legislation). They'd see jumping out of an airplane mid-flight as a faster way to get to the terminal, consequences be damned.

Victims of violence are victims, regardless of what side of a conflict they are on. Like Israeli victims, Palestinian victims deserve sympathy and support. The Palestinian Authorities do not. Flying the Palestinian flag demonstrates just as much support for the Palestinian state/authorities as it does for the Palestinian people. That is not a side we should be taking in this conflict.

Shit thread.

Is it cringey to wear catholic jewelry if you've never been to mass?

If no, what's a good necklace to wear so I can be less depressed and not look like a fool?

>Your understanding of flag-material correlates with your political opinions.

That's not what I was implying.

Not him, but I more or less agree with you about taking sides and flying flags.
I don't however believe that the Israeli government has either peace with the Palestinians or fairness at the front of their minds. They want control over the area, and they wish to expand. They will attempt to play the victim card but in truth they aren't victims, as evidenced by the difference in casualty figures as well as the poverty evident in Palestine. The policies and views of the governing party, the opinions of their leader and their support of Trump make it fairly evident what their objectives are.

What do we think of our Eurovision song this year? I think we might win.
youtube.com/watch?v=MlNljtzIeqE

They also play the anti-semitic card, which we won't even get into.

>Israel wants to wipe Palestine off the map
>Palestine wants to wipe Israel off the map
The main difference is, Israel has a lot more money and powerful friends. In a more ideal world, Palestine would have compromised years ago due to Israel's obvious military superiority, but instead HAMAS keeps walking away from any attempt at peace as if they are somehow on a equal footing with Israel.

>Reluctantly added to my workplace Viber group.
>24/7 Banter and craic amongst all my work colleagues.
>I'm the only one who just stays silent and never partakes in anything social at work.
>Make one joke in the chat and everyone stays silent.
>Few hours later somebody asks "Who is that?".
>Tfw

We warned you about engaging with normies on social networks. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

>Oh, hi. I'm user. I've never said anything in here before.

It was a comment in my yearly review that I don't engage enough with the team chatroom or attend after work drinks or the christmas party.
Why is it so weird that someone might not want to have anything to do with work or their colleagues outside of work hours?

>lot more money and powerful friends
Even more reason for them to make an effort at achieving piece and stop all the jingoistic rhetoric.

>Palestine would have compromised years ago due to Israel's obvious military superiority
Are you saying that having a stronger military should entitle them to better peace terms?

Oh no the dreaded yearly christmas party/birthday party shit.
Either sitting in a room while everyone discusses/invites others yet ignores you.
Or being asked if I want to go by another group and awkwardly lying saying "oh I'll think about it".
EVERY YEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's like being in secondary school and being asked infront of the class why you're not going to the debs.

>Reluctantly browse /éire/.
>24/7 Banter and discussion amongst all the lads.
>I'm the only one who just stays silent and too insecure to ever partake in anything at Sup Forums.
>Try to participate on /éire/ and fail miserably.
>Few hours later still miserable.
>Tfw

>butcher's apron in the OP

>Reading /éire/ for the self-esteem boost.

feel this feel

In what way do you think you "fail miserably"?

posting anime on a staunchly anti-anime general

>staunchly anti-anime general

broblem?

>mfw I read all of this even knowing it was all insults

I fucking hate you people.

Yeah but who do you hate most.

Disassociating like crazy again today lads. Reckon it's the drug's.

Someone is cranky today

Dubs get itchy without a foreign flag flying over them.

We've noticed.

Yes. Don't bother going to mass if you're going to fake it though. And reminder that it's a sacrilege to take communion if you haven't been to confession.

What's disassociation like?

How?
Like. A loud echo in my head and everything is fake and amplified

the paranoia and posting with multiple personalities. you've been doing it for the past few days.

I'm not Juniper sorry

That's what Juniper says as well

Our weebs are increasing

East Asians > Muslims, niggers and poles

there was a irish guy which were going to visit çanakkale in turkey, im still waiting for you.

Hello there lads

It only makes me think that you're a kike.

kikes are unironically not as bad as muslims

t. Padraig Gandolfi

Kikes breed like rats
Been to Antwerp a year past and unironically every single jew walked around with at least 5 kids

The Muslims don't fly under the radar though, plus they're bigger and more disparate so less networking.
That's the biggest problem in terms of culture.

>look up Irish Eurovision entry
>some young lad who sings like a girl
>find out Louis Walsh was in charge of this
seems a bit obvious that Louis Walsh is bumming him, why can't we just send something entertaining like Dustin again?

Rate me lads

underage/10

>Implying he's betting on him to win Eurovision
After the thing's over Louis will attempt to market him as the next big Irish artist ala Jedward and Script.

Not in Ireland, there's only like 1000 on the whole island and most of them are over 60. They have a museum in Harold's Cross though, and there used to be a synagogue around there too, although according to this there's a good few here for how few of them are in Ireland. jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/Ireland.htm
Because RTE don't want us to win anymore so we just send shit so we don't have to pay the costs for hosting, so they just send people to go on a holiday who are well connected like Louie Walsh and his act.

The butthurt *nglish living in *dinburgh are attacking the SNP again lads, staying here until they fuck off

How do I fit in?

Wanker/10

Step 1:Dislike knackers
Step 2:Like Bismarck
How about the tootbrush boys?

Irish Gaelic learning pack:

c0c071e1122c52dca2889c7debdc435bb9d2eecf

Scottish Gaelic learning pack:

49f0ccf769ed27e20251990f3ad874d34134ddff

>Step 1:Dislike knackers
>Step 2:Like Bismarck
Those steps will get you far in life.

From your point of view anyone who wears tracksuit trousers is a knacker.

I'm 25
Was expecting faggot/10 but you're not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=2CV1tvMYFRs
Speaking of Bismarck. Disappointed by the lack of anime.

That's not what I said. I said that they run the risk of being mistaken for a knacker. Frankly being mistaken for a knacker is almost as bad as being one.

Druggy physique.

>How about the tootbrush boys?
For what Eurovision is they're the only half decent thing we've sent in the last 10 years. However heir finest moment was advertising an entry in Japan's finest export, Dragon Quest IX here and in the UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGQQBzQKqBg

Could heem you in an instant

>extra credits

>tfw ExtraHistory is infinitely better than anything ExtraCredits produce in their main series these days
Good video desu. Operation Rheinübung and the subsequent chase is one of the most fascinating incidents of WW2. Hard to believe that at the time Bismarck was the largest battleship in service.

t. nazi

>Shot in a motorhome
Oh Ireland,you never cease to amaze me
Seriously though,I hate their voices

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET

>these days
I don't think EC was ever good apart from showcasing remixes of SM64 music.

>Extra Credits fag

Reminder that True Gaels™ fight for neither Fakestine nor Kikeser, but Ireland.

I liked their early stuff when they were still with the Escapist, and their "Games you might not of heard of tried" series is still decent.