Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

What are the current places for buying weed oil on darkweb? I am losing a very dear person of cancer who can not be treated anymore by any standard medical procedures.

Thanks

bump

dude, you want morphine, not weed. There's some evidence to suggest it can prevent some tumors from growing, but if your friend is stage 4 and the hospital is saying it's hospice time, weed's not gonna help.

>pic related

thanks dude!

any ideas on new marketplaces? all places i knew are closed somehow..

>weed oil
>darkweb
gr8 b8 m8

oh, and it is a confirmed stage 4, though hospital wants to give chemos yet another try

its my mom btw

alfabay, hansa, silkroad. its all gone right?

you really shouldn't buy morphine illegally. Opiates are under intense scruteny and will almost certainly land you in jail, not to mention that at this point all our mom needs to do is say "give me as much morphine as you legally can" and the nurse will give her a damn OD if she wants it.

don't buy drugs on the web. It's a stupid idea.

but i live in NL, years ago many of my friends ordered all kinds of shit through internet for cheap prices and it was of very high quality and arrived by mail without problems

appreciated tho

weed doesn't cure cancer I'm amazed you actually believe that propaganda

i dont believe it, but as my mom doesnt see another way and wants to give it a try, id like her not to get scammed and get decent prices and quality

It won't help and getting drugs online is difficult if you've got no experience at all

It's best to come to terms with it

what he said. Besides the fact, most of those "dark web companies" are actually NSA fronts that won't send you a baggie of oregano and are just collecting your data for later raids.

Alphabay Market is great. Spent over 1k

its gone bruh

This must have just happened wow. With agora would come back. Idk man. Best bet is to search reddit

Wish*

>I am losing a very dear person
do them the favor of buying a gun and putting them out of their painful and slow death with a quick and painless method instead

Dreammarket seems to be the biggest market right now, but some people say it's a Honeypot, so I don't know if it's any good

Thanks guys, just heard about it a few minutes ago. Its down for the moment but ill try it out. Have a good one