No creepshots thread?

No creepshots thread?

Creepshots thread

Dem tiddies

That could be a cover of a action based game "RAINBOW SIX - LAS VEGAS SHOOTING"

Anybody can create this

Looks like he's getting some while the getting's good. You know, before the body gets cold.

>all that garbage everywhere
fucking pigs

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it.... It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

later she'll say he tried to rape her

But she dead!

if you think she won't come back from the dead to point the rape finger, well i got some news for you friend.

I’d love to double tap OP. 7.62 cunt.

think of all the pussy just laying there for the taking. probably still warm for some desperate virgin

How I wish Sup Forums was a physical place like that.
Imagine all the human garbage you could rid the world off with a shooting like this. All the pathetic edgies and big mouthed resented bully victims.
Delicious.

Stop Clem. I have been shot. C'mon bebe You know I luvs you more than I luv Travis Tritt. Jes lemme slip the tip in until the EMTs get here.

If this was a rap concert, They would be wearing sneakers instead of these shit kicker boots.

hahaha

Yeah but their pants would be around their legs so they would run even slower.

Sag or die, pal.

>all that garbage on the ground
hard to say they didn't deserve it..

TL ; DR

>I am a giant faggot

No fucking shame. This is disgusting.

I mean, just look at all those people littering on the ground, leaving their trash behind. I am appalled.