What song NEVER ceases to fill Sup Forums with ecstasy?

What song NEVER ceases to fill Sup Forums with ecstasy?
For me it's Come On! Feel the Illinoise!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMkxH03V5c
youtu.be/H1ChKOqg90g?t=10m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=5BFO2FmJ_2I
youtube.com/watch?v=9JsaE2yZ1Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3pJZSTQqIg
youtube.com/watch?v=tUVrh0bz3pg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJwraC4p5A
youtube.com/watch?v=MiunRkXHP3g
youtube.com/watch?v=fITx45PodIM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Gw0oF5eFeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Personally for me it's Come On! Feel the Illinoise!

John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

turn into a giddy little indie fanatic whenever i hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=PUMkxH03V5c

If I really let my mind go
My Bloody Valentine - To Here Knows When

youtu.be/H1ChKOqg90g?t=10m58s
That guitar solo makes me cum

idk about u op, but i love Come On! Feel the Illinoise!

upvoted

Have you guys heard the song "Come On! Feel the Illinoise!"? Because thats it for me personally

I feel this way when I hear All Good Naysayers from the Michigan album.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BFO2FmJ_2I

do uk what website ur on u big dummy

Me too OP, I love Slade!

Honestly yeah OP
Also in the same vein, All Delighted People.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JsaE2yZ1Rs

Come On! Feel the Illinoise! easily

i just listened to the song "Come On! Feel the Illinoise!" and it's probably that if i had to pick just one.

I'm a modern classical avant scholar, studied directly and mentored under the greats such as Stockhausen, Xenakis, and Schulze. The greatest music I've heard is "Come On! Feel the Illinoise!".

Feel free to read my 200 page dissertation on it's merit, background, tearing down and rebuilding of modern (and old) foundations of rhythm and melody.

worst opinion this board has ever seen? i mean some times when i come on here, it's garbage, lemme tell ya. i've seen endless threads dedicated to bullshit, from chicken sandwiches, to bandcamp geniuses (hockey_PAPA never gets enough love around here) but in all my years i've never seen an opinion more just vile, upsetting, and honestly downright childish.

but id have to say Come On! Feel the Illinoise!

youtube.com/watch?v=h3pJZSTQqIg

GYBE Sleep

And Challenger pt 1

The latter isn't even that great of a song or anything really, but it just gets me man. As an engineer we learn about the Challenger disaster and what led up to its tragedy. Imagine watching your loved one launch up into space...only to see it explode. Because of a fucking o-ring...that they knew about but launched anyway. There's nothing you can do and you can only sit there as the realization dawns on you that they're all dead. The mission was an utter failure before it even started, and family and friends of the astronauts can only sit there on those bleachers as they watch their loved ones die thousands of feet in the air.

I feel like the guitar really captures that sorrow, and on top of the backstory behind the album, it gets me every fucking time man

youtube.com/watch?v=tUVrh0bz3pg

Thinking of these people watching their loved ones die and capturing that feeling fills you with ecstasy?

I love that song too man but damn it gives me feels more than anything

shit, i equated general feels with ecstasy

oh well

The Predatory Wasp of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us! makes me unbearably happy every single time he gets to the "Palisades Palisades I can wait I can wait" part

youtube.com/watch?v=rmJwraC4p5A

^this

What do you guys think about Come On! Feel the Illinoise!
It's personally my favorite on the album

>family and friends of the astronauts can only sit there on those bleachers as they watch their loved ones die thousands of feet in the air
didnt some of them not die in the initial explosion and actually died in the shuttle on ground impact

This unironically though

>I cried
>myself
>to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep last night

;-;7

youtube.com/watch?v=MiunRkXHP3g

Xiu Xiu plays the music of Come On! Feel the Illinoise!

What the fuck is this meme

I enjoyed this, thanks for posting

Whole album is pure bliss and never cease to get the endorphins flowing.
youtube.com/watch?v=fITx45PodIM

faggot

This Heat - Health and Efficiency

youtube.com/watch?v=3Gw0oF5eFeo

It's a bunch of redditors repeating what the OP said because they think it's an epic meme

My fucking jam!

I would 100% buy an album of Xiu Xiu covering Illinoise in its entirety.